To me this editorial is much a reference to both chilly Melbourne mornings and my scary limbs; though the later holds much less grace. Showcasing clothing by fellow Melbournite Natasha Fagg and her immaculately resplendent beading and sculptural prowess and with footwear by Giuseppe Zanotti the organic opulence in the clothing against a washed out provincial setting holds even more ease and elegance and is sure to inspire and tingle the senses. And I am utterly besotted with that gorgeous fringe dress.
Happy weekend lovers.
-Sxx
![]() |
| via fashion gone rogue |







Girl can I just say that you are such a talented writer:)! Also, this editorial is truly breathtaking! Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog:)!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much darling! xx
DeleteI am in lovewith the fringe dress too! Gorgeous editorial!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
amazing dress with fringe!!! kisses
ReplyDeleteLA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER
Beautiful pieces!
ReplyDeleteLove the fringe top and sparkle one too!
x Kirsty
Amazing editorial. Loving the not too much, but still quite structured pieces. And that girl is F. fierce! Love your writing Sonia, you should do it more so I can read your stuff all day, every day.
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing weekend & do something stupid ;)!
xx
Erryday eh? hehehe thanks my love! xx
DeleteHow beautiful are these photo's?! xx
ReplyDeleteGemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk ♥
Ahhh gorg photos. Happy weekend love!
ReplyDeleteGorgeoussssss.
ReplyDeleteMacie,
amen fashion †
Fantastic clotles i love these pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr
love the white and those feathers are so freakin awesome! thank you for sharing this editorial the photos are gorgeous and the models equally stunning! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
These photos are simply amazing!
ReplyDeletewww.luxessed.com
I love this post. The photos are amazing, there is so much talent.
ReplyDeleteKelsey ~ thenoisythinker.blogspot.com
Loving these photos super chic!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
I love the different textures used to elevate these single toned ensembles, adds a great effect! Thanks for your wonderful and insightful comment!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos ♥.♥
ReplyDeleteInstagram: ferdallan
http://www.leferblog.com.br
These pictures are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo
Ashley
Southern (California) Belle
I love it! everything is just so natural! paleness rocks! :)
ReplyDeletelavinajampit.blogspot.com
Amazing editorial Sonia!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really love the fringe dress!!!!
Have a nice saturday my dear!
Oh wow! Great photos, amazing creations!! Very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Bex
Personal Style Blog
Really great inspirations!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
The post title tingled my curiosity and now I see what you meant!The shooting is beautiful and very inspiring, while my legs are for sure scarier than anybody's. (Come and see yourself!)
ReplyDeleteStop by whenever you like and share some love!
xoxo
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
Amazing editorial!
ReplyDeletehttp://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
This editorial is so beautiful. Love the total white looks and I agree that fringe dress is simply stunning. Btw it's chilly all the time over here :D
ReplyDeletexx
WOW! So awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!
ReplyDeletelovely greets
Tanja
www.modelovers.com
Gorgeous is all I can say!
ReplyDeleteIf you want you can participate in a giveaway on my blog! :)
OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
OMG! This is definitely a nice editorial here! I love the styling here tooo..very minimal :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an editorial. I love this pure white with all this light.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
OMG, i love this! :)
ReplyDeleteStunning photos!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLiz<3
The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/
This editorial look amazing; the combed back hair, the fringes, ... I love it all!
ReplyDeleteInge
www.fashionenvie.be
Nice pics! Have a wonderful weekend:)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
omg awesome shots, love it so much! white on white is da bomb :) xx
ReplyDeleteLetters To Juliet
LOVE this, especially the first shot! Beautiful editorial.
ReplyDeletex
M
OMG you are awesome and beautiful, I love your blog!! <3
ReplyDeletekisses :*
solamentesmile.blogspot.com