Alexis Bittar is one of my favourite jewellery designers mainly for it's edgily striking uniqueness in each and every design. These crystal spear necklaces are not for those faint of heart and I suppose the only reason they're not on my body right now is because I've been torn against two metals. Rose gold or gold? A tough decision indeed.
So help a gal out and let me know which would you do? Shop rose gold here.
-Sxx

Gold Rose it is!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week Sonia!!
Rose gold! Theres something so pretty and a little vintage about the shade, lovely pick!
ReplyDeleteloving the layout of your blog lovely!
ReplyDeleteFollowing for sure xx
www.voguevandal.blogspot.com
Thanks doll xx
DeleteI love Alexis Bittar' creations!!!!! Rose gold....<3!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week my dear!
Gorgeous! I' ll go for the rose gold!
ReplyDeletehmmmm wow this is definitely a tough decision! Both rose gold and gold are so gorgeous. The necklace is both edgy and dainty at the same time, I LOVE it. But I think I would go with rose gold!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous and elegant! I'm in love with both.
ReplyDeleteThese necklaces look so unique!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
I don't know this designer and it time to check it out. I normally buy Gorjana online
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
I'd love to own a piece like that. The shapes are phenomenal and the items are just enough sparkly for a non-sparkle-obsessed girl :).
ReplyDeleteMy dear Sonia, hope you're having a good Monday :)! Sending you tons of kisses :*!
xx
That's exactly why I've fallen for it my love! xx
DeleteThey are beautiful! You can't go wrong with either, but I really like the rose gold one! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
I love these designs!!!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Ahhhh Rose gold makes me so happy. LOVELY.
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful, but I think the rose gold is winning for me! I actually expected them to be more expensive, they're really reasonably priced! :)
ReplyDeleteI know, it's practically a bargain compared to everything else in the collection hehehe! xx
DeleteI love gold and rose gold in jewelry but I find it hard to find rose gold pieces interestingly enough. These are both lovely pieces! thanks for sharing them. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletei love gold but the rose one its exquisite! You have a beautiful blog! I would love if you could come and visit mine and say what you think! http://www.thestyletographer.com/
ReplyDeletexo FROM MEXICO!
Thanks doll, will check it out xx
DeleteThese look amazing, I would go for rose gold ;)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold
ReplyDeleteWow love the gold, so so gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLove that you're bringing this feature back! I think it's so great to see what other bloggers are lusting after and of course I love seeing the amazing and unique things you find! Typically I lean toward gold in jewelry, but for some reason I'm more drawn to the rose gold! However, either would be incredibly striking on you! :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Thanks Jacy for the feedback! xx
DeleteI'm in love! :)
ReplyDeleteWow... beautiful! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
ReplyDeletewww.styleofdarina.blogspot.com
Thanks for your visit dear :)
ReplyDeleteCool necklace
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
www.agasuitcase.com
thanks for stopping by! :) loving the necklaces!! you should choose both! checking out alexis bittar and the jewellery is amazing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au