I love how Stephanie from Faiiint produces these amazing little collages of inspiration on her blog every now and then and have been yearning to do something similar, so Steph if you see and read this I hope you don't mind lovely lady! I hope you all enjoy this dark little 'photomontage'. It's a small and bold glimpse into my creative mind musings for the moment; a little dark but very mysterious and the utter strength of black and white imagery that creates such a powerful story to ones visionary senses then add some Nirvana. Sheer creative perfection.
ex oh ex oh.

ahh<3
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia, amazing collage. This is a great inspration! kisses chris
ReplyDeletenice.
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
Great collage!
ReplyDeleteThose chicks are unbelievably inspiring. Cool chicks.
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of love <3!
xx
Wonderful collage!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing doll!!!
I wish you a wonderful rest of the week!
I love the collage, looks amazing! X.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.voguetteblog.com
Love the photo collage! Thanks for sharing dear wish I could do one up too!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Singapore
♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com
amazing :D
ReplyDeleteInvite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
Love this idea, your photo collage is really creative and thoughtful
ReplyDeletelove the idea. it really shows your creativity and I love the mood of it. thanks for sharing this! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewonderful picture selection.
ReplyDeletegorgeous.
kisses
maren anita
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita
great post! It;s so insprational
ReplyDeleteAmazing collage Sonja... so inspirational post!!!
ReplyDeleteKiss
Amazing pics. wanna follow each other?
ReplyDeleteKisses
www.larmadiodivenere.com
Great colage!
ReplyDeleteNew post on the blog:
http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/05/naama-bay.html
This is such a cool collage and I like how the images are all black & white but convey different emotions. I wish I was better at creating edgy collages, haha. Nice post Sonia thanks for sharing! It reminds me of all the 90's style going on now too
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com
such nice pics :)
ReplyDeletelove the design of your blog : do you make it yourself ?
International Beauty Giveaway :
http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html
Coline ♡
Hi sweety, I appreciated hearing your feedback on my last post :)
ReplyDeletereally gorgeous pictures!! totally love it.
ReplyDeleteI visit Faiiint too! Nice blog, great photography :)
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
I love this pinboard!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
love the photos !
ReplyDeletehttp://thevogueword.com/
http://thevogueword.com/
Beautiful collage! Love these pics!
ReplyDeleteNew post on: http://www.saraballardini.com/
i love the simplicity. and i love your typefaces!!
ReplyDeleteI agree - love this collage! Also love the messed up but amazing hair! That look has always been my favorite.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Amazing shoots, so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Win 70 € to spend at Asos!!
Beautiful photos. I love these types of inspiration boards too x
ReplyDeletehttp://girlinthelens.com/
Love the inspo!!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Such cool inspiration! Black & white photos are the best!
ReplyDeleteOASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
Like this collage!
ReplyDeletexoxo Den.
www.thebsheep.blogspot.com
Of course I don't mind! I haven't done an inspiration board in forever, I really do need to start doing them again! :) Love the images you used, I will never get tired of B&W, it always has such impact & is so classic too!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, these are really cool. And I'm a fan of black and white too. Sometimes those two shades reveal more than the whole rainbow of colors...
ReplyDeletegreat inspo!
ReplyDelete