We were virtually goofing around at this stage and I personally believe some of the best work comes from these impromptu playful moments. Even Stephanie's adorable cat Maggie joined in on the fun by photo-bombing a few shots, she's such a cutie we obviously did not mind in the slightest and decided to include her amongst the action; though mind you once in the spotlight her true diva self also came to the party.
So, who want's to see more collabs between us and possibly Maggie? If we can come to an agreement with her agent that is...
Yeah, diva much?
ex oh ex oh.
WEARING: By Johnnny mesh tank, Atmos&Here crop tank, Splendid leggings, Spurr spike flats, Sabo Skirt sunglasses, Low Luv ring, Oia Jules bracelet and Lovisa bangle.










Lovely outfit! I adore your sunnies and your shoes! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
Really nice Sonia!!!!!
ReplyDelete<3 your top and the bangle!!!!!
Have a great day!
I love that top, and those flats are amazing!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
What an amazing top!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
love your ballerinas dear ^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
♥ Vendy ♥
NEW OUTFIT POST !!!
follow me on:
The simple life of rich people BLOG
OMG, what a babe! Hotness, I say! And I totally love the combo, I'd wear everything right now. From the clothes to the accessories, and let's not forget about those awesome flats.
ReplyDeleteSonia, would you be my personal fashion guru?!
Have a great weekend, love!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Oh darling only if you'll be mine! xx
DeleteYou are rocking this look my dear!!!
ReplyDeletelove this look;)
ReplyDeleteI really love the top! u look great xx
ReplyDeleteThe top is so different and cool :) You look really pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I'll raise my hand for more collaborations! Lol, I laughed at the bit about all the kids doing this. But seriousy, this is so cool! I'm still trying to figure out with this top is, but the neon accents? I dig!
ReplyDeleteWWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
Hehehe, noted my love! xx
DeleteThis is so trendy@Thanx for your comment, shall we follow let me know xse
ReplyDeletewww.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl
wonderful, my dear.
ReplyDeleteDarling thank you so much for your comment, you are just too sweetie :)
ReplyDeleteI really like this post, its a really good inspiration!! Love the photos too dear, im really in love with your blouse :)
Come to comment my new post, ill heartily appreciate to know your opinion about it;
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es
Wow, I am completely bowled over with this amazing outfit, its high fashion done street wise, you look sensationally chic! I appreciate you stopping by, hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat top is so beautiful – I absolutely love the sheer fabric. This outfit is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha
So cute and fun! I love that top and also her pink bracelet!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
cute!!
ReplyDeleteThe top is so original!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
cute outfit. i specially love the sunnies. ^___^
ReplyDeletebtw, i followed your blog, i hope you could follow back. Thanks. ^___^
xoxo,
Kai
www.lilpink.info
Thanks Kai
DeleteReally nice!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeletevery relaxing nice looks!! very pretty!! thanks for ur visit...new post is up :D
ReplyDeletebeautiful outfit !!!
ReplyDeletexx ifoundmysoulmate
Such a beautiful sheer top! I really like the way it drapes!
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
What an amazing and inspiring collection of images! The sheer top combined with this black top is just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSending you kisses and hugs.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Sonia, you look adorable! I especially love the shades, so Nicole Richie!
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
Hi Sonia, you look so pretty! I love your hairstyle, top and shoes! kisses chris
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun look! I look forward to more of your collaborations together!
ReplyDeletex Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.wordpress.com
Love your sunnies. Looks like a fun photoshoot!
ReplyDeleteI love this cool outfit, the neon collar and sheer-ness of the top is so gorgeous! I also like the cool spiky flats. This whole outfit is just AWESOME. Would love to see more collabs :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Joyce, there shall be more! xx
Delete
ReplyDeleteSuper cool outfit! :D I love the shoes and the bracelets the most!
Abi
http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer
interesting combination sweetie ,
ReplyDeleteloved the sheer as a day time piece ,
Am following you with GFC , Wanna follow back ?
N@NY
http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/
coool I like it!
ReplyDeleteLove the pop of color in the blouse!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ylenia
I love this! Your shoes and blouse are perfect, I love this.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com
I'm crazy about your shirt!
ReplyDeleteLove that white top !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.olastory.com/
This is such an amazing post Sonia and I love how the sheer top is sexy but not showing too much. The perfect combo of rock and roll with the shades and flats too. You wrote this post really cute too
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Thank you Dale! xx
DeleteWOW! THis is such a cool and unique top! Love it. The touches of neon are incredible
ReplyDeletefantastic look! love the noen collar and those gorgeous shoes! thanks so much for sharing this! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThat blouse is so unique!!! I love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Don't forget to check my anniversary giveaway!
I love the sporty look so much. The top is very unique.
ReplyDeleteXX
TRENDY FEELING
that top is so unique! love it!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
so cute!!! I have never seen anything like it!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys should totally keep collaborating!! I am absolutely in love with that top-will have to try to make something like it myself!
ReplyDeletexx
Sophisticated Lace
Hehehe well now we totes are! Thank you! xx
Deletevery interesting top!! N those accessories work so well!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are you in these photos!!!! I am loving that top and totally true that impromtu photos tun out the best!
ReplyDeletexx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
This look is so cool. Love the mesh and pop of neon!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Beautiful! <3
ReplyDeleteHaha it's so cute how you layered the tops together!
ReplyDeletemany kisses
♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com
Amazing top!! You look so beautiful and I'm seriously jealous of your hair!
ReplyDeletexoxo
LS
Beautiful top, and fab photo's too, love the way you have captured the moment! Love you to check out my blogxx
ReplyDeleteI love the sports luxe look but it never looks as glamorous on me. I must take some tips from your look! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous and I just looooooove that top.
My latest post ** I'm an effing unicorn **
Mags x
This is such a great outfit! Amazing photos! You kinda remind me of Kylie Minogue. Soooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Bex
http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com/
what an interesting outfit! loving the chunky bracelets too!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Beautiful blog...
ReplyDeleteI will follow your blog..
Great
I love you blog !
ReplyDeleteLets follow each other !!!
http://adelinaboie.blogspot.ro/