A quick roundup of my Insta-happenings for the month of May. As you can see copious cupcakes and the introduction of shameless selfies. On another note I'm actually contemplating changing my
Twitter and
Instagram handles to Daring Coco just to make things easier and would love to hear your thoughts on it; so yay or nay? Aside from that I'm feeling a tad blah and uninspired of late so sorry kids as it's definitely affecting my blog posts. The combination of writing and creative blocks have given me a case of the blues so help this gal out yet again and give me some ideas!
For now keep up with my
Insta, @soniademacedo which is all fine and dandy. I'm gonna hit the Shopbop Designer Boutique sale for now so feel free to do the same but keep your mittens off any
bucket bags by Alexander Wang.
They're mine ya hear!
Alternatively if you're feeling generous or charitable feel free to buy me one for me.
xoxo
Got it, bucket bags are yours.:) Cool shots too, babe, I'm loving both of the tatts.;)
ReplyDeleteHehehe thanks doll! xx
DeleteWoow!! great pictures and are those tattoos new and real!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr
You definitely have some cool pictures! I like those with details the most! :)
ReplyDeleteOASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
such nice photographs, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thedandrea.com/
x
Thank you Andrea xx
DeleteThose cupcakes look so cute and yummy!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Cutest post title and cutest doggie! She is precious. And fall seems amazing there right now :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Hehehe thanks Jacy! xx
DeleteReally enjoyed this post, very lovely photos!!!
ReplyDeleteChristina xx
http://christinathorup.com/
Yummy, yummy food!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
I've been loving following your instagrams! that eggs florentine looks amazing. and instamay was such a good idea for a title! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks Gigi xx
DeleteHi Sonia, this is a super yummy post, the cupcakes look so divine! your ring is gorgeous, a real show stopper!
ReplyDeleteThose eggs look incredible, like out of this world delicious!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
The skull tattoo is sooooo cool!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Ooo yum! cupcakes! And I can't believe it, but i've never had eggs florentine before. I see it everywhere on blogs and I really want to try it but I never gotten around to it. And ooo I really like your autumn shoes, they are CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia... lovely insta pics and delicious cupcakes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Hope you get rid of the blues soon! Yummmy cupcakes, and that denim find looks very grungy cool
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
Hi Sonia! I love the instagram picks and I want those strawberries. Yummy!
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com
beautiful photos! the snapshot of you and your dog is sooo precious! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Hi dear!! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it, your opinion is so important!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and its indeed an amazing post!!
Come to my blog too;
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es
This is so fun! Love these little snaps of moments! Thanks for sharing! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls
ReplyDeleteyou're such a fashion genius.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! Instagram is so much fun!! I am there as @styledelights Hope you are having a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
like all the photos :D relaxing~
ReplyDeleteInvite you to enter my giveaways :D
Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
Hope you will join :)
Luch Luch Craft new post Click Here
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
That skull tattoo is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics! The cupcakes look delicious ;D
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
the cupcake had me starve! hehe.. cute color. and I love your tattoo! :)
ReplyDeletelavinajampit.blogspot.com
Great photos! And I love Nutella!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Love these snippet pictures! And the sunset looks so amazing :)
ReplyDeleteMany kisses
♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com
Your dog is so cute! :) Such lovely instagram pics :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
Cool shopping
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
www.agasuitcase.com
I really appreciate that you always take the time to stop by...thanks and have a great start to the week!
ReplyDeleteYUM! and is that your tattoo? looks really good :)
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Looks like you had a pretty great month! I say go ahead and change your handles - it will make it easier for new followers.
ReplyDeletexx,
Chelsea
www.abitofsass.com
wow! i love your photos <3
ReplyDeleteIf you change your IG or not, I'll still be following you, my Coachella buddy :)! Love those snaps, especially the tats - are you sure you won't get a real one soon? That skull is AWESOME! <3 and your doggy, and all those cupcakes, mhm mhm I like :P.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Sonia!!
Tons of love,
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Ahhhhh I will, I promise I'll get inked fo realz! xx
DeleteI totally share your case of writing blocks. What to do friend?
ReplyDeleteAnd these pictures are so beautiful. How come my pictures don't look that professional for instagram? lol!
WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
Haha they totally do! Your Insta pics are way cooler than mine doll! xx
DeleteAww your puppy! So cute :) And is that a real tattoo? Cause it's really well done if it is!
ReplyDeletexo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com
Lovely photographs! I enjoyed this post!
ReplyDeletethat food all looks so good! love those spiked flats!
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥.♥
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures <3
Instagram: ferdallan
http://www.leferblog.com.br
Cute dog ! Is that Nutella and strawberries I see?! Yum.
ReplyDeletexo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s