Black cat crop tank by NastyGal
Kitty cat slipper by Charlotte Olympia
Kitty ear waif ring by Jacquie Aiche
Leopard ears watch by ASOS
Cat face ring by ASOS
Kitty tee by Topshop
Feline tee by Brian Lichtenberg
It seems these days cats saturate not only the internet but sartorially also. Feline's are no longer just associated with crazy cat ladies but now hipsters and style mavens alike. Though I have no aversion to these furry critters I am definitely Team Dog, however I have grown to be somewhat fond of this kitty kitschy trend which has been banging 'round letting us know their furry faces are here to stay. But if you're not partial to their large pretentious expressions adorning your body in the sartorial sense you can still jump aboard this bandwagon with an uber cool Brian Lichtenberg tee or Jacquie Aiche ring with subtle hints of the feline kind and that will no doubt surpass as the trend fades away.
These are only a mere few of my favorites so let me know below what yours are and how you like to style them.
-Sxx


I love them all, especially the flats!
ReplyDeletexxLiora
i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com
My favorite is the ring.
ReplyDeleteI am now following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hello from Sicily!
Thank you Francesca! xx
DeleteLove iiit! I'm so on team cat though sorry ;)nice post! Take care!
ReplyDeleteElyse xo
http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/?m=1
I'm not a cat person at all, but I think that chic little Feline tee is so cute! xo
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
I love cats!!! And that watch is super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
So cute!!!! Lovely post Sonia!!!'m
ReplyDeleteKisses
aww so cute! Love this edit xx
ReplyDeletewww.voguevandal.blogspot.com
That's a really gorgeous selection, well done!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Enter Colorswitch cases giveaway!
Omg I freaking LIKE! That t-shirt, the ring, those loafers, eveything!!! You should be my stylist, you know that right... <3
ReplyDeletexx
Hehehe only if you'll be mine darling! xx
DeleteLOVE those rings !
ReplyDeleteSo cute :)
http://www.olastory.com/
Love these cat items! The ring is soooo cute ^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Love all these items! <3
ReplyDeletexx
www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt
What cute stuff, I especially like the rings :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
Oh really cute cat style!
ReplyDeleteBtw sweetie!
Now I´m followin g you in GFC
I hope your follow me back!
www.sakuranko.com
Thanks lovely xx
DeleteI have always really liked dogs myself! but cats are cute in fashion for sure. love the flats! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAhhhh I want everything here!! I love seeing cute kitties on clothes!
ReplyDeletexx
Sophisticated Lace
What a great blog you have! love your picks, I'm in love with the Feline meow tee.
ReplyDeleteK.
http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com
Thanks Karen xx
DeleteCats and cat-related things will always be money getters. That cat bracelet is pretty darn cute.
ReplyDeleteomg everything... THAS KUTE.
ReplyDeleteissa
wewearthings.com
I love this! Especially the flats :)
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
Love these lovely feline selections! I have been eyeing the Charlotte Olympia flats for a very long time.
ReplyDeleteI used to really dislike the cat flats but now i kind like them and want a pair. they are really cute!
ReplyDeleteIsabel @ Walk of Fashion
Lovely post, I like the tees, they're lovely.
ReplyDeletewww.graceintemporelle.com
I love your picks. I'm toally into the animal trend. Cats, dogs... I don't care. I loove everything. I love to style them with jeans or skirts but I'm sure it looks great with everything <3
ReplyDeletexx
I love the shoes and watch, they are just so cute!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
well as a cat lover i have nothing else to say besides I LOVE THIS POST lol
ReplyDeletehttp://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
What a nice féline clothes!!Their cute huh? =D
ReplyDeletehttp://crazyclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/
I totally agree with you on team dog!! Also, Thank you for the comment on my blog. Love yours following. Hollie x
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Hollie xx
DeleteI'm definitely team dog too, but these are just too cute! Love the crop top, the bangle & of course, the Charlotte Olympia flats too... I want them all! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely a lover of all things feline. I've got a keen eye those Charlotte Olympia flats at the moment - so adorable! x
ReplyDeleteINSIDE IN INSIDE OUT
Great inspiration! Love the top feline <3
ReplyDeleteXxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
Adorable and cute picks!
ReplyDeletecute cute
ReplyDeletehttp://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
I am a cat lover through and through so I obviously love everything on your list. but those kitty flats got right to the top of it!
ReplyDeleteI love cats, and I've been really wanting those fab loafers so much! x/Madison
ReplyDeleteLoving the Féline one! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog :) we can follow us if you want. Let me know! ^^
Love from Vivalaohlalá!
oh yea, this is influential for me even tho im not a fan of meows
ReplyDeleteThose kitty loafers are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
Definitely love the trend, recently bought a similar pair of slippers, just couldn't help myself! ^^ Wonderful post my dear! <333
ReplyDeleteLiana x
Dress Code Chic
Aw kitty trend is the cutest! Adore those flats! :)
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
I love the Feline tee and the plain gold ring! :)
ReplyDeletelavinajampit.blogspot.com
The slippers are incredibly cute!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Great pics! Me-ow. Hehe
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
I want all this stuff!<3
ReplyDeleteKitty tee by Topshop <3
ReplyDeletethat's sooooo adorable! i really love the cat shoes <3
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
i love the cat loafers! im loving your blog!
ReplyDeletexo,
toni www.perfumedredshoes.com
Loving all the kitty cat fashion!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
I'm a dog person too, but I can't get used to the kitty mania. Tigers yes, cats no can do.:D
ReplyDeletekitty mania is definitely welcome. i love those charlotte olympia flats - maybe i'll get lucky and find them on sale x
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Love the flats!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Can I just say I love your blog! It's like a looking at a cool fashion magazine.
ReplyDeleteI work in jewelry showroom and all the buyers are requesting that cute cat ring : )
I see cats everywhere, very on trend post.
P.S
Just had to follow your fabulous blog.
xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s
Awww thanks so much darling! xx
DeleteThat watch is so cute Sonia! xo
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! My favorite is that Feline t-shirt! I love a cute black and white tee!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, & your blog rocks! Check out my blog… Let me know if you’d like to follow each other! =)
Alicia
Lattes & Lacee
This collection is so great! I love every single piece!! Let‘s follow each other! Lots of Love, Kyra!
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!
thanks for visiting my blog! Wowww love the theme. Though im not a cat person, this most made me want to get a few feline theme items :)
ReplyDeleteand now following!
Grace www.ouihui.blogspot.com