Karolina Kurkova photographed by Mariano Vivanco and styled by Sarah Gore Reeves for the June 2012 issue of Vogue Mexico.
The ever so resplendent Karolina lavishing Vogue's pages with an editorial embracing and celebrating the dazzling body of a woman. In a sartorial decadent array of Jean Paul Gaultier, La Perla, Balmain, Chanel, Versace and Dolce & Gabbana while gallivanting around a set and playing the role of a movie star this has me pining for the long gone days of playing dress ups whilst dreaming of becoming a Hollywood starlet and rock star!
Much love,











Oooooh so old-school glamourous!! Karolina Kurkova can still rock it...I love when she comes back and models! The structured, beaded jacket in the 3rd photo is MAJOR! Leave it to Vogue :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Ahhh I know, it's Balmain and on my wishlist now! L O V E!
Delete♡xx
oh my god! This is an amazing photoshoot! Thanks for coming by before! We have a very cool giveaway going on. I think you'd really like it! It's perfect for the summer!
ReplyDeleteamazing photos
ReplyDeleteStunning! This is so inspiring, I love the hair and bold red lip! I love the movement of the dress in the picture with the suitcase. Following! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
It truly is! Thank you for the follow sweetie!
Delete♡xx
You have a very inspiring blog! :-)
ReplyDeleteI follow you now :-)
Hugs
Awww thank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
Love the luxury feeling of this editorial! Her legs are unbelievably long!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful editorial photos..! Thanks for sharing :) xo akiko
ReplyDeleteStyle Imported
Nice photos:D:D shoes from last photo perfect:D:D what do you think about following each other??:D
ReplyDeletewww.joyofpink.blogspot.com
Sure thing doll!
Delete♡xx
Karolina Kurkova is one of my favorite models! Fantastic pics!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Mine too!
Delete♡xx
She is absolutely fantastic and the picture you picked are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN GIVEAWAY & LANCOME Cosmetics Giveaway
Van - PureGlam.tv / Bloglovin / Facebook / Instagram
Funny how our fashion inspirations can come from anywhere!
ReplyDeleteхохо
Diana
double-ganger.blogspot.com
twitter
facebook
Wow, those photos are so amazing! Very inspiring post :)))
ReplyDeleteKisses.
www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com
Amazing!
ReplyDeleteIm a new follower. Follow me back ;)*
Aww thanks hun, will take a look at your blog!
Delete♡xx
hey,
ReplyDeleteyou've got a new follower on bloglovin and GFC :D
Thanks!
Delete♡xx
So awesome photos! <3
ReplyDeleteamazing pics!
ReplyDeletethe fav is teh fisrt one and
thegirl with luggages! so inspiring!
amy
THE FASHIONAMY BLOG
Amazing photos & amazing legs !!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! This picturs are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
hi thanks for stopping by my blog today i do agree wit u a leather jacket would have been perfect id love to follow u. will do it now great post wow what a body she has have great weekend kisses xx leonie.
ReplyDeleteThank you doll!
Delete♡xx
Karolina is just amazing!
ReplyDeletewonderful collection!! ohhh I love that black studded dress! so chic! thank you so much for visit me:) of course we can follow each other:) I'm your newest follower, follow me back:)
ReplyDeleteThank you, following you back too!
Delete♡xx
She can still play the part, can't she? She's so gorgeous and her legs are amazing!! SIGH!!!
ReplyDeleteWowwww!!! Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteIn a Blonde's Wardrobe
WOW, every look and photo is just stunning! I really love the embellished leather jacket!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
ReplyDeleteStunning pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove this editorial :)
xcocolienx.blogspot.com
Cool editorial! :)
ReplyDeleteholy cow. this is stunning. that model is gorgeous and everything about this! props to the photographer. great post girl!
ReplyDeletexo
francesca
I am in looove with these phoso.
ReplyDeleteSo great!!!
xo.
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl
OMG!!! amazing femenine post :D
ReplyDeleteFashion room lounge
A chic kiss ;)
Aww thank you sweetie for the love! Always appreciated and thank you for the follow too!
ReplyDelete♡xx
Oh wow. This lady is magnificent. Her legs go on forever!
ReplyDeleteMy, my!
ReplyDeleteThe most glam and artistic fashion spread I have seen lately!
Can I have her legs please?
oxo
ML
Twenty York Street
www.twentyyork.com
Follow me in Twitter: @20YS
He he he! I know right!
Delete♡xx
wow she is sultry and smoking- I wish I had a figure like hers!!
ReplyDeleteHi:d iam following you right now and i hope that you will do the. I wish you great weekend too:*
ReplyDeleteThank you, will do the same asap!
Delete♡xx
Great pictures!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteLovely blog!!! Following you now, follow back?? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com/
Thank you, will check your out now!
Delete♡xx
Great shooting
ReplyDeletebeautiful model!
Great post!!!! :) very interesting!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo Flor..
http://lovelyflorencia.blogspot.com.es/
Wow, your blog is great! I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Awww thank you doll!
Delete♡xx
she is such a gorgeous woman... and look at her legs! love the vintage hair style on karolina. love the attitude she depicts in this spread. :) have a wonderful wknd!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Love these pics, really inspiring!
ReplyDeleteKiss
New post:
http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.it/2012/06/obsession-love-me-tender-ring-by-phoebe.html
Amazing blog!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you will check out my blog, much love.
x
www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com
Thank you, I will!
Delete♡xx
great photos!!^^
ReplyDeletehttp://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteNow following! :)
Great pictures, really pretty! :)
xoxoxox
Thank you doll!
Delete♡xx
I love this so much! The model looks gorgeous and so do the clothes. And I really like the vintage moviestar/rockstar this editorial has as well
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
Love Karolina! Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteto have the clothes of a model!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
Hi dear! Thanks for stopping by, Of course we can follow each other, I follow you now on GFC, I hope you follow me back.
ReplyDeleteKisses!
http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/
Thanks you lovely, will follow you right back asap too!
Delete♡xx
Awww thank you gorgeous! You've totally made my morning!
ReplyDelete♡xx
wow i love these photos! gorgeous! what an amazing model!
ReplyDeletex
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
love love love the bolero type jacket and how her hair is portrayed on the photo below it!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a grand weekend, and feeling less stressed than you were re. your last comment.
Solution: move to Perth! Not really, it's far more expensive than Melbourne, but we do have great beaches :P Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
I am thank you! The beaches are tempting me, but I can't even begin to fathom another state more expensive than Melbourne! O_o
Delete♡xx
Great pictures!! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeletenice post and really lovely blog.
ReplyDeletexxx
new follower.
http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/
Thank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
WOW!! These pictures is amazing! Love your blog. I am now following you!
ReplyDeleteHugs
http://line-holt.blogspot.dk/
Aww thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
que pasada de fotos Sonia!!
ReplyDeletebesitos y buen día=)
♡xx
Deleteamazing pics
ReplyDeleteto beutifull picture! love love , im fallowing you!
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
Wow... that photo shoot is ABSOlutely stunning! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!
ABSOkisses!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
Thank you, I love your blog too, I've been following you for a while now too!
Delete♡xx
Love Mariano Vivanco, he' s a great photographer!!! she is beautiful model!!! ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/
Kisses from Italy
Giuseppe
Wauuww! Those pictures inspire me! This is just High Fashion, amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, wanna follow each other? At least I'm following u!
http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.com/
Thank you, I'd love to!
Delete♡xx
ReplyDeleteabsoloutely love those pictures!!
xx,
Meelena
www.theserialshopper.blogspot.com
thanks your comment dear.
ReplyDeletexo.
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/
wouldn't it be amazing to be both?? i love the 40's style/hair mixed with a little devilish flapper. all ravishing for sure!
ReplyDeleteI would be amazing! :o)
Delete♡xx
super-awesome editorial!!
ReplyDeletexo Nicol
www.fashiontnt.com
WOW!STUNNING POST
ReplyDeleteIF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628