Valentina Zelyaeva photographed by Marcus Ohlsson and styled by Laura Bianchi for the June 2012 issue of Velvet magazine.
Utterly decadent and just like Good Charlotte's classic rock anthem I too can not help but feel a little envious of this most coveted lifestyle. Missoni clad and sun kissed bodies stretched out on the cool marbled tiling surrounding a gorgeous cerulean hued pool of water has me somewhat longing for summer and I have to admit, I too would be much more partial to the annoying summer heat had I had prominent access to a palatial European estate and getaway such as this...
ex oh ex oh,










Great pics!
ReplyDeletewww.cheapandglamour.com
What an amazing shoot! Makes me want to be by a pool in Miami!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
Amazing blog!So bright and "attractive"!:))Enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteYou can visit my blog as well anamocca.blogspot.com and join if u like!:))
Kisses,
Um yeah, sign me up for this lifestyle too! And a makeover to look like her too while we're at it! I LOVE her dip dye skirt in that last picture! I hope that's included in the deal ;-)) Great post...SIGH!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it is too!
Delete♡xx
Gorgeous gorgeous pictures!!! Ahhh to dream lol. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Would you like to follow each other? xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashionmavenmommy.com
He he he! Sure would!
Delete♡xx
great pictures... how nice it must be to hang out like this often. :) well written, sonia. :) and love the last maxi pleated skirt. :)
ReplyDeletehappy tuesday. :)
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Thanks J!
Delete♡xx
ahhh! i remember that song! super old! lol
ReplyDeletelove your pics! would like it if you could take a look at my blog :)
Figure of Chic
Sure thing!
Delete♡xx
times like these you just want to jump into the photos!!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://whatwouldkarldo.com
Agreed!
Delete♡xx
nice pictures - i'm all of the sudden craving a fresh coconut water :)
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Photos and swimsuits are great! Fallowing you
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete♡xx
Would love to have that exact lifestyle :-)
ReplyDeletewww.liveyoungabroad.com
Beautiful blog, i love it!! would you like to follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and fb?
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
Thank you, will take a peek at yours!
Delete♡xx
these photos are amazing!!
ReplyDeletelots of love from the c&p girls!
casperandpearl.blogspot.com
xx
Great editorial!
ReplyDeleteKiss,
Laura
Great photos! I'm sure this was an amazing shooting for the models!
ReplyDeletehttp://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever get access in party like these one please count me in :)
ReplyDeletexxxFiC.
Will do!
Delete♡xx
ur blog is amazing :) im fallowing u now :)
ReplyDeletewww.murderfashion.blogspot.com
Aww thank you!
Delete♡xx
lovely pictures! and have to say I agree! haha
ReplyDeletelove the third and fith picture!
Seeing this can't wait to go on vacation!
xx
Hi dear, thanks for stopping by. This is such an idyllic photo shoot...I want to dive right in. Lovely blog, following you with Bloglovin
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete♡xx
wow!! so great photos! I can't my eyes of them:) thank you so much for visit me and lovely comment:) maybe you want to follow each other:)?
ReplyDeleteSure thing!
Delete♡xx
Rich, famous & beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! These are incredible photos, once again. You have impeccable taste! Rhi xx
ReplyDeleteThe Wildest of Dreams
Thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
the lavish style looks sooooo classy.
ReplyDeleteFind me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion
love this ed. her body is beyond. x
ReplyDeleteNice post!
ReplyDeleteI follow you now :)
Take care :)
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
I love all these photos! Great blog! Following you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteIn a Blonde's Wardrobe
I love your blog! This post is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog!
Write your opinion and maybe...follow?
Where are you from?
Thank you doll, will have a look at yours now.
Delete♡xx
love the outfits!! I want a pool now!
ReplyDeleteThank you for you lovely comment :) Sure, we can follow each other! So I start now! Waiting for you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bouquet-defleurs.blogspot.de/
Thanks!
Delete♡xx
Wow, I love these picturs! The dress on the last pic is gorgeous
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
Oh gosh... I wish I had that life! Maybe some day..
ReplyDelete.
eusouperlinha.blogspot.com
Great pictures and editorial
ReplyDeleteXo
Laos
I would love your visit on my blog
City-aholic.blogspot.com.es
Amazing pictures! I want to be there - the naked chested men are welcome to stay in the pool;-)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
They are a must!
Delete♡xx
Thank you for visiting my blog today :)
ReplyDeleteI do appreciate ou visiting!
Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know! In the meantime, keep blogging, styling! Cheers :)
Naww thank doll, I would love to and I'll try keep it up LOL!
Delete♡xx
All of these pictures make me want to go swimming, really bad! Gorgeous clothes though too!
ReplyDeletethanks for ur lovely comment on my blog!Following u now,let me know if u would like to follow back!:))
ReplyDeleteKisses,anamocca.blogspot.com
Thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
i love all of these images and your blog! i'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeletexx brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
These photos are absolutely amazing! I really am in DIRE need for a vacation :) I would love to go to the beach! Thank you for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, I'm in desperate need of one...
Delete♡xx
Such gorgeous photo editorial. Thanks for sharing! Your blog is so cute =)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Thank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
LOVEEE!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://chocolateinfashion.blogspot.com
nice day!!!
ReplyDeletePlease VOTE MY LOOK
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
These models are all looking so great, spoiled, but I like it!
ReplyDeletelovely photos dear!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
ahh, looks like a good way to spend a summer!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashionmavenmommy.com
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
awesome blog!!!^^
ReplyDeleteattractive photos ;)
xoxo
love your editing skills!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete♡xx
great post!
ReplyDeletewhat about to follow each other? :)
xx
veronica
http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/
Sure thing, I'll take a peek at your blog soon lovely
Delete♡xx
That would be my dream getaway too!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
OMG BEAUTIFUL pictures! Thanks so much for your comments :) Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeleteXOXO
www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com
Sure thing gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
you are incredible soniiiaa!!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
helena
Aww thanks Helena
Delete♡xx
Hiya hun thanks for the lovely comment you left on my nail stamping post, I. following you x :-)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
dream life... ehhh
ReplyDeletegreetings from Poland xoxox
www.alefazka.blogspot.com
Geeez must be nice....haha. I love Valentina Zelyaeva though...she's always fantastic and so gorgeous! Love all of the colors and styling as well :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com