A sneak peak at Aussie label Friend Of Mine's latest spring/summer 2012 lookbook entitled Ladies Don't Lean on Lamposts. I'm loving all the minimalist leather pieces and structured blazers. Hands up who's eager to see more? I know I am!
this colection is really sexy, i like it!!! thanks for the comment on my blog!!! if you like the idea we can follow each other!!! i follow you first!!! kisses!!! see you soon!! Mavi http://myfashioncornerr.blogspot.it/
hey, sonia! hope you're having a terrific wknd. just wanted you to know that i saved the clutch and will give it to you when we get to meet up. :) if you refuse, i'll be so sad... :( (love ya, girl!) you're a sweet, beautiful, humble, smart... and every positive word i can think of.... (in a bloggie friend). :) love this collection. so sexy and edgy... and if i had these bodies, i would totally wear it. :) have a great evening!
I love them! What a great post! So edgy and chic! Let your friend know that they are such a talent. Wish I had that label here, would have totally done a feature.
thanks for your sweet comment!! you just made my day:) i really love your blog, what about following each other? let me know;) lovess, www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com
I love the simplicity too! Very nice! The model is also really pretty! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)
Beautiful, minimal and so clean! Love the neutrals here! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful day! -Jyoti PS. New post is up, come check out my blog whenever you have a chance! Style-Delights Blog
friend of mine can do no wrong :)
ReplyDeletexxx
INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT
AGREED!
Delete♡xx
Love the super teased hair and the leather accents!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
This model is incredibly skinny! But coletction with leather accents is gorgeous!:)
ReplyDeletethis colection is really sexy, i like it!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment on my blog!!! if you like the idea we can follow each other!!! i follow you first!!!
kisses!!! see you soon!!
Mavi
http://myfashioncornerr.blogspot.it/
Thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
the model is too skinny but great collection! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.martasfashiondiary.com/
hey, sonia!
ReplyDeletehope you're having a terrific wknd. just wanted you to know that i saved the clutch and will give it to you when we get to meet up. :) if you refuse, i'll be so sad... :( (love ya, girl!) you're a sweet, beautiful, humble, smart... and every positive word i can think of.... (in a bloggie friend). :)
love this collection. so sexy and edgy... and if i had these bodies, i would totally wear it. :)
have a great evening!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
OMG you are way too kind and sweet gorgeous! Thank you!
Delete♡xx
Great post!!! love the belts!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou have a new follower :)
annadespinawilddesires.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
informative of fashion blogger
ReplyDeletelove ur blog so much
xoxo
Christina
Thank you sweetie!
Delete♡xx
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! followed your blog, hope you follow mine as well. <3
ReplyDeleteMish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
Aww thank you!
Delete♡xx
I love them! What a great post! So edgy and chic! Let your friend know that they are such a talent. Wish I had that label here, would have totally done a feature.
ReplyDeletelove from Canada,
Northern Style Exposure
www.northernstyle.blog.com
I wish i could say Friend of Mine where friends of mine, but no, that is just the labels name!
Delete♡xx
Nice post!
ReplyDeleteI love this photoshoot!
Take care :)
Gorgeous editorial - love her look.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend
Ax
gosh, these are some really gorgeous looks! i'm always fascinated by leatherwear.
ReplyDeleteAmazing !!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, this is an amazing collection!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
the model looks pretty. Love her hair & yes, great collection. thnx for ur lovely comment on ma blog xoxo
ReplyDeleteAmazing collection, I'd even actually consider a leather harness after these photos. Love it!
ReplyDeletexx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com
the harnesses are so awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese pieces are fabulous, I'm not familiar with this label so thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing post,i am your new follower!
ReplyDeleteWanna follow eachother so we could keep in touch more?:D
Hugs and kisses!!
http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com
Aww thanks lovely, I would love to!
Delete♡xx
Amazing pics....Love the harness in the first pic :) Thanx for your lovely comment !!
ReplyDeleteEnter $100 Giveaway
❤ StylishByNature.com
Love these edgy looks. Now following.
ReplyDeletehttp://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/
Thanks lovely!
Delete♡xx
Loooove this collection!! *_*
ReplyDeletethank you for your lovely comment!!
kisses
http://godsavethepink.blogspot.it
http://pinklipstick.over-blog.it
www.youtube.com/user/pinklipstickblog
I loooooooooooooove this lookboook so gorgeous things!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
I love your blog!!!! Love lookboook♥♥
ReplyDeleteI'm following you, follow me?
Thanks for your comment on my blog..
Xoxo Flor :)
http://lovelyflorencia.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
What a great inspirational blog, would u like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com
Sure thing!
Delete♡xx
I'm all hands and feet up! :) I love the structured blazers and leather accessories! :)
ReplyDeleteJenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
thanks for your sweet comment!!
ReplyDeleteyou just made my day:)
i really love your blog,
what about following each other?
let me know;)
lovess,
www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com
Aww thank you!
Delete♡xx
i love this <3
ReplyDeletewww.ontomywardrobe.com
www.ontomywardrobe.com
I love her hair! She looks so beautiful! I really like your blog and follow you now (:
ReplyDeletehttp://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/
Thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
Awesome clothes! I love it!! <3
ReplyDeletei just followed you;)
ReplyDeletekissX
www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com
Thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
I love the design you created with the belt in the first 2 pics....they are outstanding !!
ReplyDeleteFYI I didn't create these! I wish! The lookbook is by Aussie label Friend of Mine
DeleteAmazing.. and i loved the styling too.. her hair.. the nails.. perfect.
ReplyDeleteThese look fierce! Love the design! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity too! Very nice! The model is also really pretty! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)
ReplyDeletewww.raindropsofsapphire.com
I'd love to lovely
Delete♡xx
Beautiful pictures! This model looks great in all of the items
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
Beautiful, minimal and so clean! Love the neutrals here! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete-Jyoti
PS. New post is up, come check out my blog whenever you have a chance!
Style-Delights Blog
♡xx
DeleteMinimal and sexy!
ReplyDeleteLovely collections!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page
Beautiful pieces! And such a cool editorial!
ReplyDelete-Che
style-che.blogspot.com
Yes, definitely want to see more. The harnesses are incredible!
ReplyDeletebest collection! was at the friend of mine HQ last week. everything is rad. x
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
Delete♡xx
Love this pics!
ReplyDeleteThx for stopping by. I'm a new follower. Wanna follow me back?
Have a great day,
Laura
Aww thanks hun, I sure will!
Delete♡xx
this is so beautiful! <3
ReplyDeletelove the minimalistic fashion :)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the last dress tunic<3
http://silvipan.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! The collection is now available online: http://www.madebyafriendofmine.com.au/
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by! xx
Delete