CLOCKWISE
Crucifix layered necklace
Crescent earrings
Straw crossbody bag
Cami bandage dress
Floral velvet wrap
THE SCENE
You find yourself in one hell of a location. A towering apartment block with illustrious bay views. Dressed to the nines in Zaful and all the while surrounded by great friends, loved ones and an expansive cocktail and champagne menu. The room is appointed in a frivolous ode to the New Year while the floor peppered with lustrous twinkles of confetti. You've spent a good portion of the night shimmying away those negative memories that came with the past year. Enthusiastically anticipating the clock to strike midnight. And eagerly awaiting the Sydney Harbour to illuminate the skyline with its distinguished kaleidoscope display of sparklers.
Happy New Year.
Yes it's time to bid adieu to the past and say hello to a brand spanking New Year. New Years Eve is truly such a magical night. It is one teeming with kindred benevolence and immense hope. That prospect of new beginnings. The new found clarity on ones desires. There's not another night quite like NYE. And with such a prominent night ones choice of outfit needs to be as equally memorable. Leave those sequins for festive cheer and bring out your inner femme with a bit of bandage à la nineties Versace. Channel icons like Elizabeth Hurley and embrace your curves and femininity with velvet and floral. And with touches of on trend raffia and accoutrements reminiscent of Madonna's wild child days, will leave you with your best foot forward into a stylish and most wonderful New Year.

facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest // bloglovin
Follow

I love the combo of the floral wrap with the khaki dress! This would be a stunning new years party outfit :) Sadly my new years will be a lot more subdued with two little ones, haha! I'll probably be in my PJs, if I even stay up till midnight.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas and are having a great week!
Away From The Blue Blog
Love.
ReplyDeleteLoving the outfits :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.fashionjazz.co.za
this shoes is so beatiful <3
ReplyDeleteNice pieces!
ReplyDeletehttps://dinamighty.com/
Ooh that cami bandage dress is to die for! Love the minimalistic accessories too :)
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays!
xx
Ankita
http://realgirltalks.com/
The olive bandage dress is serving aaaall the necessary, fierce vibes for NYE - such a stunning design! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas Sonia, and enjoy these final few days before 2018 gets underway :)
ReplyDeleteaglassofice.com
x
Oh this is a lovely look for NYE. This has been a rough year for the country and me personally going to keep NYE low key. But if I were step ping out to a big party I would so wear this.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com
THAT. DRESS. Oooh, girlfriend, it's amazing!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
That green dress is amazing! I love it (:
ReplyDeleteCM | XIII.
That Zaful dress is hot, Sonia! Anyhoo, wishing you an advanced Happy New Year:) Here's to a wonderful 2018!
ReplyDeleteThis dress is hot!!! Perfect look for New Years!
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
Lovely round-up, babe! Popping by to wish you a Merry X'mas & Happy 2018! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat green dress is stunning x
ReplyDeleteLaura
https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com.ee/
Such a fabulous look for New years Eve!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to wear that dress!
Happy New Year, Coco <3
akiko
www.akikohiramatsu.com
Great selection!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Gil Zetbase
What a beautiful look! I'd totally wear this for nye
ReplyDeletewww.blossomikebana.com
Love the earrings!
ReplyDeleteVanessa x | www.springlilies.com
That dress is stunning! Would definitely wear it. Wishing you a lovely day! xx
ReplyDeleteAndreea,
http://couturezilla.com/
Sonia.....that is one hot bandage dress! New Year's Eve is just one of those nights that you have to get all dolled up for! Wishing you the Happiest of New Years girl! And, just wanted to say, I'm lucky to have a friend like you in the blogging community! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the cross body bag! I always find it so difficult trying to decide what to wear New Years Eve but I like to always wear something glittery with sequins x
ReplyDeleteS x
SHELISES WORLD
Happy new year!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Carla
The studded green dress is everything I want in a New Year's Eve outfit! So pretty
ReplyDeleteDora
http://www.adropofindigo.com/
Those mules are so cool! I love winged front!
ReplyDeleteDistrict of Chic
lovely
ReplyDeletePLEASE FOLLOW ME :) : FASHIONGIRL.BLOGSPOT.COM
I like the olive green. Happy holidays.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glitsxgrace.com/2017/12/27/2017-reflections/
The dress looks absolutely stunning! Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteANOUK
That dress is so hot and sexy. OMG!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.missymayification.co.uk
We are preparing for NYE now, last year I had a quiet romantic night, this year we are sort of going all out. I'd love to wear this dress! It's perfect! Happy New Year, Sonia! /Madison x
ReplyDeleteFASHION TALES
Lovely picks dear. That green dress is so sexy! Love the gorgeous earrings too.
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
Amazing wishlist! Would love to have that bag...
ReplyDeleteWish you an amazing New Year!
xx Dasynka
http://dasynka.com