It was at Mr Black Juicery (review to come soon) whom revived such fervent lust. Their chia pudding was teeming with coconut dreams and lavished with lashings of fresh and pureed tropical fruit. It was incredibly delectable; especially after sweating it out at a hot yoga class. So much so that I felt compelled to recreate, to my best ability, this chia pudding.
Now in the past I have not had much luck with chia puddings. I'd somehow manage to create either a sloppy, inedible mess or something more along the gelatin side; resembling a panna cotta more than actual breakfast. Up until this point I'd always adapted an approach of improvisation, hence the dramatic unsuccessfulness. And because of this I decided it was high time I pursued and located a recipe which was guaranteed to be a success, considering my cravings demanded so.
And I simply had zero patience or tolerance for failure.





This looks pretty good! Definitely a nutritious thing you could whip up for breakfast. I don't particularly like chia seeds because of their texture, but I'd totally be willing to try this! Hope you had a great weekend lady.
ReplyDelete-Emily www.coatandcoffee.com
I have had a bag of chia seeds sitting in my pantry... forever. But actually, I need to eat them and this sounds like a delicious way! Even better that it's healthy :D
ReplyDeleteMili | Sharmtoaster
I have two packets like that too. These guys last a long time hahahaha xx
DeleteI just recently got into using chia seeds and this is such a tasty way to have them. Not to mention I happen to like pudding and berries already.
ReplyDeleteI love chia pudding! This one looks so fresh and delicious!
ReplyDeletex Emily
http://shedoes.com.au
Really?! Ohn, so bag :(
ReplyDeleteBtw, so incredible recipe :o Look delicious a lot :o I need to try :D
NEW DECOR POST | Home Offices: Work in Comfort.
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
oh wow i need to make this
ReplyDeleteAlso loving your blog!!
www.londonstylegirl.com
<3
Deleteooh.. a pudding sounds so good right now..
ReplyDeleteI never had a chia pudding before tho!
<3
The Sweetest Escape
I have never had this before but it seems so delicious and droolworthy...will try it soon..thx for sharing hun...xoxo, Neha
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theinstylejournal.com/
This looks so delicious! I love chia seeds and I used to have them for breakfast. I imagine having this right now!
ReplyDeleteSun and Sany - Bulgarian travel and leisure blog
I love chia pudding and overnight oats, because the toppings are so customisable! Your coconut and vanilla chia puddings look delicious :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's
ReplyDeleteYes, chia puddings are so versatile like that xx
DeleteIt looks so delicious!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Daria
http://www.dbkstylez.com
These look and sound delicious! <3
ReplyDeletebritishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk
Healthy and appetizing - perfect dessert! I have to try your recipe definitely!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
Mmmmm, this seems sooo delicious!
ReplyDeleteMust try!
Federica Di Nardo
http://federicadinardo.com
looks great.
ReplyDeleteOmg this seems delicious!!
ReplyDeletexx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: PALM SPRINGS TRAVEL DIARY!
DON'T MISS: AFTERNOONS IN CALIFORNIA...
I've actually never eaten a chia pudding! This one looks very appetising though. x
ReplyDeleteKate Louise Blogs / Lingerie Giveaway
Wow this looks so delicious
ReplyDeleteThanks for share this recipe with us
xx
www.sakuranko.com
This looks delicious - and so healthy :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Lindsey
http://www.thenomisniche.com/
I absolutely enjoy chia pudding, it's so easy to make, so tasty & so healthy :)
ReplyDeleteNati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com
This recipe is perfect as I have a huge pack of chia seed to use up! I was on a health kick and swore that I will start adding chia seed into my routine but guess what? It never happened. LOL!
ReplyDeleteReflection of Sanity | b·liv Skincare Set Giveaway
Hahahaha I did the same thing, except I have two packets in the pantry. I usually just sprinkle them over yoghurt and granola but a small teaspoon does nothing to decrease the contents! xx
DeleteI'd love some now! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY
ReplyDeleteOmgggg this looks mouthwateringggg! I am for all things fruity especially dessert so I'll have to give this pudding recipe a try! xo, sharon
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stylelullaby.com/lifestyle/what-to-pack-weekend-road-trip/
Yum this looks great! :) I don't add chia seeds to things as much now as I did in pregnancy - I really should get back to it!
ReplyDeleteI tend to go the lazy way and just add some chia seeds to yogurt, wait a couple minutes and they swell up and are nice and soft. I should try making a proper pudding! :)
Hope you're having a good start to the week :)
Away From The Blue Blog
I love your cutting board. Those chia puddings look sooo delicious! It's good that you found a great recipe! Will have to try this sometime. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteXo,
Miki
http://mikialamode.com
oh my, this looks so yummy!!! =)
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
You really have an eye for photography, these pictures are superb! Sounds like a healthy dish too
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you love xx
DeleteThat looks absolutely amazing and I definitely want to try this out! :)
ReplyDeleteWWW.MARIANNYC.COM
Sounds so healthy. Ive never had chia pudding. It looks so good. I must give it a try. I love the display/ pictures. Have a great new week darling.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.com/
Thank you gorgeous xx
DeleteHow yum and cool looks that! Thanks for sharing the recipe, it is in my to-do list now!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Looks delicious! Healthy and appetising
ReplyDeletexx
Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings
I love pudding :) VLifestyle
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love... it looks delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
My Instagram
Love chia puding! It looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteMeet My Lovely World
Yum Yum! This looks amazing
ReplyDeletexx
www.junewantsitall.com
You know...I don't think I've had chia pudding before. I do like chia seeds, so thank you for sharing this recipe, Sonia:) Your pics (and the pics at the recipe page) make it look soooooo good! It kinda reminds me of the my fave Chinese dessert: the sweet tapioca pudding:D
ReplyDelete<3
DeleteOh this looks so super yummy! I will definitively try out this recipe - I can't wait for my next breakfast :)
ReplyDeletexx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com
This looks so delicious and healthy!
ReplyDeletexo Yvonne
www.aproposh.com
Oh, tasty! This looks as though it'd make the perfect mid-morning snack - and sure, it helps that's it's totally Instagrammable too ;) haha
ReplyDeleteaglassofice.com
x
I should have chia seeds at home and Id really like to try ur recipe Sonia, it sounds so tasty and delish, plus Im in love with the colors, very bright! xo
ReplyDeleteMmm so yummy!
ReplyDeleteLove Emina
www.fashionbyemina.com
Facebook: https://goo.gl/9gdDH9
Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043
I have also tried to make it before without a ton of success but this looks and sounds awesome. Love the coconut vanilla combo.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
This looks absolutely delicious! My mom loves coconut, so I will have to share this with her.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Oooh, this looks so yummy!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
This looks absolutely delicious, girlie, the presentation is lovely, too! You see, persistence really does pay off because it looks wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the most amazing week ahead!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
On Sunday I prepared a pudding with coconut milk which was surprisingly very taste but I have to admit that the chia pudding sounds and looks even better :) Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe, you inspired me now to try out the chia pudding!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Beautiful photos. I love chia pudding, and usually make it the night before a couple times a week. It's simple and healthy. Hope your week is going well dear! x /Madison
ReplyDeletethis looks delicious, I need to try it
ReplyDeletex,Abril
The Color Palette
i just found your blog! and i think i'm in love with it :D
ReplyDeletewww.deniathly.com
Thanks love xx
DeleteI'm waiting for strawberries to come. rest i try to have daily :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post :)
Maybe you'd like to see my new post Halloween Favorites Blossom world on my Blog :)
Love
Akanksha
The pudding looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Looks delicious, will have to try this out :)
ReplyDeletewww.pannacottalondon.me