I don't know about you guys but things of late have taken a dramatic turn down busy road. I've been caught up in a whirlwind of activity and because of this engrossment I've seemingly neglected other areas; like my blog and social media in general. Most of my time was shifted towards my fur baby who I've been nursing after she over exerted herself and pulled a muscle. It's been a tough week or two watching and caring for something so precious, so lively have their fire dimmed slightly. It really takes quite the toll on you. Especially when they can't articulate what exactly hurts, much to the dismay of our vet and myself. But thankfully she is on the mend and back to her crazy-ass self, running amok and lavishing her people with sloppy kisses. And thank God for an extra long Easter weekend. I can (hopefully) finally catch up on postponed work and most importantly, with y'all. Speaking of, what have y'all been doing? It's only been a work or so but I have a sneaking suspicion that I've been missing out on major developments. And of course, Easter is nigh and how that has to come be is beyond me. I mean, wasn't it Christmas just last week? What have you got planned lovers? Time away? Family lunches? Netflix marathons accompanied with bowls of vanilla bean ice cream? Whatever it may be I hope it's a good one. I'll probably enjoy the latter two considering this has finally landed in Australia. How many of you Aussies are uber excited about it? I've had Foxtel for years but am super curious, everyone overseas continually raves about it's awesomeness so I feel compelled to investigate. Now, if I don't get to speak to you sooner (you can blame Netflix for that one), then have a Happy Easter and eat, eat until your heart is content and your belly full of decadent chocolate.
Much love.
-Sxx
![]() |
| 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 |

I don't blame you nursing your fur baby I will be doing the same also agree another holiday I cook for family and enjoy time with them so needed after a hard work week. Have a blessing weekend.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your fur baby hasn't been well but I'm sure she appreciates your extra TLC. Hopefully she will make a speedy recovery and may you both enjoy a lovely Easter weekend.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Thanks Rowena, she is much better now xx
DeleteOh girl you are in for a treat with Netflix! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad your doggie is feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
Sorry to hear your cute little pup has been unwell, but glad she is on the mend!
ReplyDeleteWhen life gets busy social media and blogs fall to the side, and that's normal I think! :)
Hope you have a great long weekend full of delicious food and netflix! :)
Away From The Blue
Thanks Mica xx
DeleteGlad to hear that your dog is doing better! Sorry to hear about that! Enjoy that show on Netflix and take care of yourself and enjoy!! I plan to enjoy nice weather here, it has been a while !
ReplyDeleteDenise | Fashion Love Letters
Thanks D, she is much, much better xx
DeleteHope your sweety is going to be better. Have a lovely Easter weekend!
ReplyDeletewww.LUXESSED.com
Thanks Anouk, she is much better xx
DeleteHappy Easter, Sonia! I'll probably be stuffing my face with food, what else :). I hope that the puppy is doing really well - send her a few smooches from your Slo friend ;)!
ReplyDeletexx
I hope you did stuff yo face G. And I hope it was wickedly delicious too. Thanks for the smooches, Miss Coco totally loved them xx
DeleteGlad to hear your pet is fine now! I can imagine how hard is to know there's something wrong with it, but luckily now everything is ok. We are celebrating in my country Easter next week, as we are Orthodox Christians, so I'll collect some inspiration from all blogs that celebrate this weekend. Happy Easter to you!
ReplyDeletesunandsany
I hope you had a lovely Easter Stanislava, thank you for the well wishes xx
DeleteHave a fabulous weekend! Loved this honest post (and the photos you used are beautiful) XO Naomi in Wonderland
ReplyDeleteThanks Naomi xx
DeleteHey Sonia, It is so heartbreaking to see your dear pet suffering but I'm glad that she is on the mend and back to her crazy-as self! I'm glad for the long weekend for you. It is really perfectly-timed for you to catch up on things. And yes, isn't Christmas just yesterday? Even though it's been so busy at work, I'm thankful for this long weekend. I'm sick with a 39 deg fever with cough, cold, throat illness again... the last time had them was in Jan and this is way too soon!
ReplyDeleteRYC:
Are you aware of the very famous acerbic quote of Mr LKY dished out to Australia? I can't find the exact quote now or who he gave those words to. But he was very straight-forward when he squarely told in the face the then president or prime minister that they are doing some things wrong and that they should change certain things. What people would deem an insult! But Australia actually thanked him for that quote which spurred them on in their tribute to his passing! And yes, Mr and Mrs LKY's love story is simply beautiful. I wish you all the best, Sonia! xo
Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
Oh no Jo. I hope you're feeling much, much better now. It is heartbreaking watching something so precious be in silent pain. You want to give them the world and make it all better but it's impossible to know how when they can't articulate anything. BTW I am not familiar with that quote but I did go onto researching (via Google) it. It actually sounded familiar, and I probably was aware of it but it's left my brain long ago. I am also still smitten with this love story. Still. It is so beautiful and wonderful. xx
DeleteLove that quote! So true! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
I'm so sorry that your little fur baby has not been feeling well, good to know that it's better now though. I've never celebrated Easter before, it's not celebrated in Malaysia so today is my first celebration with hubby's family. I think his mum is making seafood chowder which I have never had before in my life so this would be interesting. LOL!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy Easter, Sonia! xx
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
Wow Shireen, I hope it was extra special for you then! xx
DeleteThis year has flown by! I'm pretty sure Christmas was last week..haha! Sad the older I'm getting the quicker time is whizzing by.
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
Sad thing is, next we know it Christmas will be back in no time xx
DeleteWishing your fur baby quick recovery! Great photos.
ReplyDeletewww.effortleslady.com
Thank you Diana xx
DeleteFantastic imagens.
ReplyDeletehttp://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
I am so glad to hear that your little furry friend is back on the paws :) I very well know how hard it is when you cannot exactly help the little one! :/
ReplyDeleteAnd, yesss, for the Easter weekend, I just got back from vacation, therefore, I really appreciate these couple of days that I can spend at home and just get back in the rhytm!
Happy Easter, sweetie! :)
www.callmemaddie.com
Thanks love xx
DeleteI'm sorry for you my dear but I hope that you will spend a happy Easter, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
These pictures are so inspiring! I love it!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
Hi Sonia,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your pet's misfortune, but also glad that she has recovered. Yeah, I know what you mean, they can't exactly utter what's wrong with them.
I don't celebrate Easter but hope you will have a great one there ya!
Cheers,
Jeann
Thanks Jeann xx
DeleteI'm sorry about your dog, I hope she's feeling better now! Happy Easter to you too! :)
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
Happy Easter, dear!
ReplyDeletehappy easter, my dear. and i hope your dog is feeling better now! all the best!
ReplyDeletehttp://classyfashionbeauty.blogspot.de/
Thank you, she is! xx
DeleteIt really does feel like Christmas was last week! OMG! This year is going by way too fast.
ReplyDeleteConnie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’
I know, this pace is ridiculous xx
DeleteSuch great inspiration! I love the horizontal laying down pic, there is just something about it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
xx Cara
www.carascliche.com
Nice! Have a good start of the week!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/
Oh so sorry for your sweet furry friend, hope is fine now, my love to you both! Hope you had a great Easter Sunday Sonia, I only ate chocolate and now going to enjoy the Easter monday with some relax :) Tons of hugs! xo
ReplyDeleteShe is, thank you Lilli. I just realised how I haven't updated you all about her progress! Ahhhh, need to announce this to keep you all from worrying so xx
Deletetienes un blog fantástico!
ReplyDeletewww.sweetperdition.com
www.sweetperdition.com
I have been so busy too
ReplyDeleteand stressed that my blood pressure shoot up to 160/100.
I had to slow down for awhile.
And I am definitely taking your advise,
eat some chocolates and relax a bit.
http://momsturf.blogspot.com
Oh no Ann, I hope you're feeling much, much better these days. xx
DeleteAw that's terrible about your pup.. I imagine what you fell, coz mine is everything to me.. Happy Easter S, we waiting this week to come Easter here :))
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Happy Easter doll and have a wonderful one!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.distinguisheddiva.com/
Hope your pet is well now. I'm a pet lover too. Nice shots by the way & Happy Easter, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you Shirley, she is doing much better now xx
DeleteSorry to hear about your little pup :( Hope everything is fine now! xx
ReplyDeleteMargo Raffaelli
Thanks Margo, she is doing much better xx
DeleteSorry to hear about your pup I hope she recovers soon!! Have a great rest of your week! :) xo~ Lena
ReplyDeletewww.felinecreatures.com
Very lovely! Great post.
ReplyDeletekisses,
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
very inspired by that textured glitter eye makeup look! def. need to try something like that asap. thanks for sharing it. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteOooh I'd love to see you rockin' something like that Gigi xx
DeleteSo sorry for your little pup.... I hope is fine now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Thank you Paola, she is doing good xx
DeleteGood to hear your baby is back on the mend:) And yay for Netflix. I don't know what life was like before it...seriously....
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! xx
DeleteHahahaha! xx
Deletegood to hear your fur baby is feeling much better now.
ReplyDeleteHey it's okay if this stuff is taking a toll on you...Just breathe and relax, everything will be alright soon <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'
Thank you Bash, for the kind words and reminder that I need to implement and fix into my mind xx
DeleteWow, this is pretty cool
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post on my blog
http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
Nice quote.I'm glad your dog is doing better.I'm so sorry to hear that.
ReplyDeletehttp://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Thanks Andrea xx
DeleteHope your dog is feeling much better! They can worry us so much! Hope you had a great easter weekend as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr/
Thanks lovely, she is much, much better now xx
DeleteI spent a lot of time with my son. And relaxed! Have a nice day sonia!
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely Francesca xx
DeleteI hope your dog is feeling much better soon! Thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it! And sometimes blog, socials etc have to be set aside for a while, in favor of the most important life's things :)
ReplyDeleteOur beloved always come first! Hope you had a beautiful Easter!
xx Elisa
www.francinesplacediy.blogspot.com
Agreed. We are way too wired and focused on technology we sometimes forget to put it down for a breather. Thank you for the kind words and Elisa Miss Coco is doing really, really good now xx
DeleteWoooow, I'm really in love with your blog. I'm going to follow you NOW! <3
ReplyDeletexxxxx http://stylenflowers.blogspot.mx
Awww thank you Vanessa xx
DeleteHi Sonia, I'm so sorry your little fur baby got hurt but I'm glad she feeling better now. I had a pet for many years and nothing is worse than when they don't feel well. One feels so helpless and sad. I'm busy too and I have to take care of my dad who hurt his hip and can't walk. He complains about it all the time haha. I like the quote and I think I'm one of the people who worries too much :D Happy Tuesday sweetheart!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh no, I hope he's getting stronger now Mira. I know my dad can get pretty cranky because of frustrations when he insures something so I hope yours is being an angel! xx
DeleteSorry to hear that your fur baby wasn't feel good, but happy to hear that she feels better:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!
I hope too that your Easter time was wonderful!
jointyicroissanty
Thanks love xx
DeleteLovely pics!!
ReplyDeletekiss
Chiara
http://blog.pianetadonna.it/shesinfashion/
Great collage. Specially love the quote :)
ReplyDeleteWish your fur baby feels better soon!
Thanks Barbara, she is much better now xx
DeleteI've been quite caught up in "real life" lately, but I'm holding up! I hope your furry friend will feel better soon! Also, love the second shot in the collage, that makeup is killer :)
ReplyDeleteFashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/
Urgh, life right? Relentless little p***k sometimes ;o)
DeleteHappy to hear that your fur baby is better dear!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/
I hope you had a wonderful Easter and everything goes well now.
ReplyDeleteJasmine ♥
Thank you Jasmine xx
DeleteI hope you've had a great easter, and omg, IKR!! It was like christmas last week!!! Time has flown so so fast, it's so scary!! :p And Sonia, I hope your little furball is feeling better now! You make such a great owner :) <3
ReplyDeletehttp://anshul90.com
Aww thank you Anshul. Hope your Easter was brilliant xx
DeleteAmazing collage! Happy your doggie is better! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it
Thanks Silvia, she is xx
Deletesorry to hear..
ReplyDeleteglad to see you updating us here, though..
Have a great day!
Animated Confessions
SO glad your fur baby (lol, I feel the same about my 3 rat terriers) is on the mend! It's heart-breaking when they're hurt/sick and can't verbalize it. :(
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Oh I do feels you:) blog is like a full job as well and take care other thing like your baby furry is also you have to do as well. Same here so ugh so much to do on top of Mommy job as well. Hope your week going well for you Sonia:). Btw, love these gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteTanya
Oxoxox
http://attraction2fashion.com
Sorry for your fur baby and hope you have a nice days now, dear!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669
Thanks Patricia xx
DeleteSonia, happy easter from Spain! Marvelous pics! XOXO
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
I feel you on every level. But kudos to you for putting together such a rad moon board despite it all!
ReplyDeletexo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MichaelaJeanArt
Hey I'm a new reader. I really like the image thing at the top, very creative.
ReplyDeleteAmy;
Little Moon Elephant
Thanks Amy and welcome! xx
DeleteSorry to hear about your furry creature - I have never had a pet, but I can imagine how sad it must be to see them in pain! I love the above photoset by the way, particularly the words at the top right :) I hope you had a fantastic Easter!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Hope your little one is ok :) and you've made me crave chocolate now, mmmmm
ReplyDeleteMeme xx
New post:
'Mini Make-Up Haul// Max Factor and L'oreal'
http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/
Hope you had a Happy Easter ! Kisses ^^
ReplyDeleteOh no, poor little fur baby! I'm glad she's back to normal now. I have three little fur babies and I would be so stressed out if they got hurt!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
It's great to hear that your fur baby is recovering! My baby had her first big illness and then proceeded to get a cold right after she got better...sigh. Enjoy Netflix! It can be addicting watching old shows and all those forgotten movies!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living
Wonderful!! You have a super cute blog! Enjoy your day, dear!!
ReplyDelete❤Mary❤
FOLLOW me & CHECK my last post here!
Thanks Mary xx
DeleteHope all is okay lady. Much love xx
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
I've been really busy too. Hope your pet is feeling better!~
ReplyDeletexx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
I may have said this already but who cares; I'm in love with your writing. It's always a pleasure reading through your blog posts. Glad to hear that Chanel is doing well! I always freak one when something is wrong with Curry. Charles is more calm so he always thinks I'm overreacting but whatever haha! I just hate seeing him when he's not at his best! I spent Easter at home with Charles, my brother, and friends. It was low key and lovely.
ReplyDeleteBut girl, let me tell you, I've been so busy with life, it's crazy. I haven't been able to just sit down and update my blog (I spend most of my time on Instagram nowadays) and it's lovely having to catch up on yours! Still trying to get back on track but it's been a struggle lately. Have a lovely Friday and weekend Sonia!!
Aww thank you Kat! <3 I completely freak out too, I also get really emotional. I think I spent almost a whole day crying over it. And yes, the struggle is real. I just can't seem to keep up! xx
DeleteCool inspiring pics
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
i hope everything is fine now with your dog! good that your baby is recovering.
ReplyDeletehttp://classyfashionbeauty.blogspot.de/
Thank you Susanne, all is well with her now xx
DeleteHope everything is ok! Love your inspirations!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/
cool and beautiful :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/
I definitely know what that is like.. feels like I'm always doing a million things and no time to chill and relax.. and the super fast passing of days don't help either.. so crazy how it's mid April soon..jeez!.. And aww.. I'm hoping that your fur baby will get better soon.. always sad and tough when our loving pets get hurt.
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK