In the words of Zoolander's Jacobim Mugatu, bucket bags are "so hot right now". They're set for even more fame and glory in the coming months and it is easy to see why. Their appeal is broad and design wise they are pretty darn likeable. I for one am pleased with this sartorial turn away from those pesky, itsy-bitsy shoulder bags. You know the kind, the ones that barely fit your iPhone and keys let alone a wallet or lipstick. I prefer larger bags in general. One that is excessively spacious, fitting my entire universe and then some comfortably in it's deceivingly compact confines. One that isn't obvious nor looks like you're sporting a travel duffel bag. And I think this is why I've embraced this trend because bucket bags can be defined by the above. Laconic and effervescently nonchalant. Personally, I have many favourites right now (surprise, surprise). From this 3.1 Phillip Lim (previously mentioned here) to this See by Chloe and this Elizabeth & James beauty. My absolute favourite has to be that notable version by Mansur Gaviriel, which has now become seemingly harder to acquire than the infamous Birkin itself.
Are you guys embracing and coveting this new trend? Let me know what you love below in the comments.
-Sxx


I love bucket bag I have one with stripe perfect for this season. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThe fourth one is my favourite! I've had a few bucket bags, but they aren't a go-to style for me, I prefer tote bags, as they are a bit easier to get in and out of. Bucket bags are really cute though! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
These bags are so cute! I love them!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
So wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday dear! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin
I love a good bucket bag as they have such a cool and chic shape. I'm glad that they're so hot right now as it means way more options shopping wise. 2 & 3 are calling to me ;)
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
3 is definitely my fave of the bunch xx
DeleteThe fringe bucket bag needs to be in my closet asap! Love it!! <3<3
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
Hehehe it is super cute! xx
DeleteI also like the Mansur Gavriel bucket bags. In this post 2 and 5 are my favourite.
ReplyDeletewww.LUXESSED.com
They are super dreamy aren't they. What I'd give to acquire one Anouk xx
DeleteI'm a big fan of this bags! Love them!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669
Bucket bags are so "in" right now! Love!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
4 & 5 look really really pretty
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
The third one with the zipper is gorge! Hope your precious fur baby is ok now?! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, Sonia! Really appreciate it!
DeleteJOURNAL OF STYLE
Ahhh I know, number 3 is amaze! And yes darling, she is doing really well. Thank you for asking and for reminding me that I forgot to update y'all with her progress. I'll have to get onto this immediately xx
DeleteoOo I like #4...and for $285? Not bad at all!!!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
Yep, and number 5 has an even BETTER price point too xx
DeleteI really like bucket bags...I can see why they are so trendy...they seem super practical...I should get myself one!
ReplyDeletehttp://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com
Treat yo self lady! xx
DeleteI have been loving bucket bags lately! I was on the fence about buying one of them or one with fringe to try out the trend. I opted for fringe and might regret it.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
The Real Arnolds
No way, I love a bucket bag with some fringing. It's kinda the classic look of it, at least, when I think about this style of bag I always imagine some sort of fringing here and there xx
DeleteI like them a lot ! Number 5 is my favorite ! :)
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
I love number 1! Great post!
ReplyDeletexx
Coco
http://mllecoconath
Latest post:
http://www.mllecoconath.com/reviews/2015/4/13/the-bell-jar-by-sylvia-plath
I love bucket bags, they are so spacious and stylish at the same time!
ReplyDeleteMuch love xxx
The801z Music Video Preview
Bucket bags look nice and are big enough to fit everything you need. If the bag fit my DSLR, then I love it. The models above are really nice, I like all of them!
ReplyDeletesunandsany
Hahaha yes! That is how I look at bags too, if a camera fits fine then it is totally mine! xx
DeleteI am loving bucket bags too! Great picks!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com
Great picks, Sonia! Love bucket bags! I've an LV one & it's totally cool, dear. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOoo I love all of them! Especially number 2. I saw a really nice suede tassel one in New Look, I'm so tempted to get it
ReplyDeletewww.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com
Lovely! Great post.
ReplyDeletelove,
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
Gorgeous bags! I love the burgundy one.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
I don't own any bucket bag (yet!) but definitely planning to get one for myself. It's just a versatile bag that goes with almost every outfit! Love bag number 3, it's so pretty and the colour is just right too.
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
I'll admit, I have such a weakness for gorgeous bags. Love this selection. Ahh thanks for sharing haha :) x
ReplyDeleteLouise
http://louiseplace.com
Love the red bag :)
ReplyDeletehttp://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
Love the red bag :)
ReplyDeletehttp://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
These are all really cute, but #1 beats them all!
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
Always love the bucket bags!
ReplyDeletexoKiara
Tobruckave Blog
Haha about the Zoolander quote. I cannot wait until the 2nd movie!! :) And I am definitely on this trend bandwagon because I think leather bucket bags are really cute although they can be a little awkward to carry sometimes, I'm a big fan!!
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Me too! I'm a little nervous for it, I'm worried it could go south fast. But then again, it could be seriously and wonderfully epic too. xx
DeleteI've had a bucket bag for yeaaaars so I absolutely love this. I think they're always very cute looking.
ReplyDeleteXO Naomi in Wonderland
Im so into this trend too Sonia and coveting one! 1 and 5 are definitely my favs, Mansur Gavriel is my dream as well! Hope you have a wonderful week Sonia, hugs! xo
ReplyDeleteCan I have one of each please?
ReplyDeletexx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls
Hahaha, I know right!
DeleteLove these! Amazing picks Sonia! Bucket bags are great cas you can put so much in there
ReplyDeletexx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
Omg, I've a post about bucket bags in draft waiting to post on Friday, -you beat me to it. Lol!! I love these bags, so chic.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Sonia.
missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
Oh, hehehehe! I actually had the same problem! I noted on FB that another blogger did a similar post a day prior to mine being ready for publishing xx
DeleteNice selection my dear but 4 is my favorite!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
Great selection! I love them all! I think I love the burgundy the most
ReplyDeleteLeftbankgirl.blogspot.com
ill take one of each please!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
oohhh.. i've always had my eye on a mansur gavriel, but they sell out so quickly!! that monserat though is brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
They do, don't they. So freakin' annoying xx
DeleteWow i want it all
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post on my blog about my Outfit of today in Blue
http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
Posts online about Tahiti, Egypt, Rome, Provence, South Africa...
The bucket bag is definitely a fashion statement this Spring! Thanks for suggesting the Zara one I love their bags and recently picked up the perforated one. Thanks for the share hun! :) xo~ Lena
ReplyDeletewww.felinecreatures.com
The fourth one is so nice. I'm loving this bucket bag trend :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
xoxo,
SHAIRA
www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com
I know I know and they are soooo cool and I don't even have one!!! i am gonna buy a fringe one
ReplyDeletevery nice bags like it
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.thedesire.es/
Great post dear! Follow me and i Follow you back, kisses
ReplyDeletewow I love all! especially the first one <3
ReplyDeletewww.deaddsouls.com
I love this trend and your selection is great!!!!
ReplyDeletexo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Really love the first one from Zara!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/
I need that first one in my life :D
ReplyDelete;o)
DeleteNice bag roundup. I the first one in my closet.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bstyledbyjean.com
Ahh yes, I love bucket bags! I need to get my hands on the black street level one!
ReplyDeleteSyd
The Style Roll
I love that one and for that price too?! xx
DeleteI never thought I'd be into bucket bags, but they are catching my eye. The Elizabeth & James version is a great neutral shade and yes, can actually hold a lot too!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living
Yasss for bucket bags! I am definitely a big fan! They are definitely very, very chic & it is so easy to throw in the things that you need and be off to the street in few seconds! Great selection as well!
ReplyDeletewww.callmemaddie.com
Love this type of bags! Love the first :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://losaway.blogspot.com
I really like this kind of bags and I want them (it's untypical for me beacuse I rather don't like bags but these are cool)! The third one is pure perfection!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
I've been wanting one for ages now, but everything I want is out of my price range....waaaaaaah!
ReplyDeletePS Love your selection:D
:o(
DeleteI really want a bucket bag, my mom gave me one like 5 years ago and I misplaced it was beautiful real leather and I was careless. Now I am trying to find one that is real leather but in my budget cash flow xx
ReplyDeleteM
love bucket bags, are so stylish and classy!!
ReplyDeleteN. 3 is my fav!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/
Those bags are everything! So beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://orryginal.com/
Nice bags ,kisses.http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/?m=1
ReplyDeleteI remember when the bucket bag was trendy in the 90s. I had a couple back then. Now I wish I didn't throw them away
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd kept a lot of things from the 90's too. xx
DeleteWow, love it all! Bucket bags are so cute. The Zara one is amazing. Have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteJasmine ♥
For a Real Woman
I have been so in love with bucket bags lately! I love your picks, and I have been eyeing bag # 3 for quite some time! Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteXX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass
Those Elizabeth & James designs are so precious xx
DeleteI'm loving the new + modern bucket bags- gimme, gimme! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
;o)
DeleteSo hot right now indeed! I want that burgundy fringe one!
ReplyDeleteDistrict of Chic
Right as I was debating selling my Joie bucket bag you post this, I am convinced it can NOT go! Loving that fringe option!
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
Definitely DO NOT let that baby go Cara xx
DeleteGreat options! I thing i'll get one bucket bag for this spring :) Love them
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/
Those bags are absolutely stunning! I love them!
ReplyDeleteConnie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’
Oh thank you for sharing these trendy buckets crossbody Sonia. I'm obsessed and got one already but still on the hunt:). Hope you're doing so fine:). I'm glad where you are at has no pollen otherwise you would be nuts just like me now:). Wishing a wonderful starts of spring:).
ReplyDeleteOxoxoxoxox
Tanya
http://attraction2fashion.com
We have pollen, but wrong season right now xx
DeleteI looove bucket bags! They look especially great with jeans ;) I want #3 and #5 :)
ReplyDeleteFound you in one of my fave fashion bloggers' sites. I'd love to connect with you on social media. Let me know if you're interested!
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane
Thanks for your visit Abby xx
DeleteI've been seeing these pop up a bit more recently, and I have to say I dig them! Seems like the perfect hassle free bag for summer, thats not going to seem like a chore to go in and carry around all day.
ReplyDeletelizzyxfresh.blogspot.com/
4 & 5 simply chic!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr
Pretty bags dear! ♥
ReplyDeleteIsa M., Tic Tac Living
Love the second bag!!! It's perfect :D
ReplyDeleteAnd if we replaced followers? If you follow me on GFC I follow back! :D
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Sancha bucket bag looks different and i love the bag.
ReplyDeletewww.trendin.com/womens-accessories-29