Just sitting here on this fine Tuesday imagining viewing the world through these tinted Miu Miu sunglasses. Basking under a European sun, its warmth enveloping deliciously as it kisses my bronzed flesh and inevitably leaving marks from my Zimmerman swimwear. Like some kind of VIP, I have the entire beach to my disposal. The sand I lay upon is velvety and silken while blindingly white against the flawless swirls of cerulean and turquoise water. My hands are occupied, one capturing a single moment one thousand times via an electronic device, while the other grips a green coconut lavished with a novelty neon pink umbrella and matching straw; the condensation pooling on my palm.
xoxo

What a beautiful dream, I love the sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Bellissimi questi occhiali!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSara
www.momeme.it
Such a lovely post! The sunnies are amazing!
ReplyDeletexx cvety
cvetybaby.com
Instagram Facebook
beautiful sunnies!
ReplyDeletewww.mrsnoone.it
kiss
Nice way to view those glasses that are cool by the way.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
I love the design ;D
ReplyDeletemajnira.com
Gahhhh!!! If only is right!!! Winter must seriously take a hike now. I need the sun, the tanning, the beach and the maxi dresses back! Sulk.....
ReplyDeletewww.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
I hope you get all that and more Jade! xx
Deletebeautiful sunglasses!
ReplyDeletekisses
http://monpetitblognoir.blogspot.it
Amazing sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteXx,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
They look very nice, great sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!
Dusana :-)
www.letnedni.com
So cute! You should write product descriptions because you fully just sold me on these sunnies;)
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
Bahahaha! Love that, maybe I should look more into this no?! xx
DeleteWow you really make me want to buy those beautiful Mui Mui sunglasses in hopes that I will be transported to the beautiful European beach you speak of!!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Shirley
TrueHonestFashion
If only it were that simple eh?! xx
DeleteThis sounds lovely! (And makes me totally crave a beach vacation!)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Gorgeous Sunnies
ReplyDeleteAmazing glasses! You have such an amazing talent of writing, tell a dream like a nice story:)
ReplyDeleteWanna follow each other on gfc, bloglovin, facebook, instagram and twitter? Pls let me know and I will follow back asap. Thanks and hopefully keep in touch:)
fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || lookbook
Nawww thank you lovely xx
DeleteThe Miu Miu glasses look so cool! Tomorrow I am travelling to the Italian capital of fashion... it will be difficult to resist all the beautiful shops they have there.
ReplyDeleteOooh I don't blame you. Godspeed Anouka xx
DeleteI wish I could get into your dream Sonia! Sounds amazing :) New post on my blog -
ReplyDeletewww.JuneWantsItAll.com and we could also connect on Twitter, Facebook ,Bloglovin and Pinterest
Keep in touch
xx
June
I wish I can be part of your dreams
ReplyDeleteBecause the history
Sound incredible :)
Love the Sunglasses
Great post
xoxo
http://stunningchic.com/
I love these too! Amazing shades!
ReplyDeleteLove Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN
amazing dream.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bong's Belleza
These sunnies are major cool! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletevery cool!!!! great sunnies! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Hot Haute!!!! Love them!
ReplyDeletex Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com
I share this dream too!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Fashion Avenue
http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/
have anice day!
ReplyDeletewww.mrsnoone.it
kiss
Love the sunglasses ! :)
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
me gustan mucho las gafas son geniales.Un besazo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thedesire.es/
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739
Sounds dreamy... :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful glasses. Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteValentina.
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
Amiga postagem maravilhosa
ReplyDeleteBlog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis
cool glasses!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Svetlana
http://capemaychic.weebly.com
OMG
ReplyDeleteLove this dream babe
Lovely sunnies
Kisses
Maggie D.
The Indian Savage diary
Love it!
ReplyDeletekisses
Great dream and cool sunnies!!!!
ReplyDeleteCiao bellissima!!!
Kisses
http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it
I loved sharing your dream, those shades are so glam!!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
Gorgeous sunglasses, and I totally get what you mean. It is freezing up here, cant wait for spring :D xx
ReplyDeleteP.S- Sorry I haven't been able to comment before
New post on:
www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com
Let's take a European vacation together Sonia! I haven't been on a Vacation (outside of Viva Las Vegas) since I don't know when! And let's buy these beautiful matching Miu Miu sunglasses and be twinsies! What you say? ;)
ReplyDeleteHell yeah Rita! Twinsies all the way! xx
Deletelove this sunnies!
ReplyDeletehttp://rueoh.blogspot.it
Now, those are fun shades! I'd do anything for some European sun now.. it's too damn hot here!
ReplyDeletethose sunnies are everything! totally lusting after them now
ReplyDeletexo
Brittani and Katie
www.pleasantlypetite.com
Nice glasses!
ReplyDeletexx
losaway.blogspot.com
These Miu Miu sunnies are amazing, I love pattern of its!
ReplyDeletehttp://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/
nice!
ReplyDeleteI love this scene you paint!
ReplyDelete7% Solution
Lovely post girl :)
ReplyDeletewww.beautyandfashionfreaks.com
Lol, Sonia, I have your same dream now, should be awesome! I hope it can turn soon in reality for you, starting by getting these gorgeous frames which I simply love!:) Have a lovely weekend, kisses! xo
ReplyDeleteThank you love, I'm hoping so to hehehe xx
DeleteSo NICE!!
ReplyDeletehttp://shareasecretmag.com/
xoxo
Beautiful imaging! These sunglasses are really gorgeous!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
Perfect cheaters.
ReplyDeleteHaha I was wondering how you had the whole beach to yourself, oh boy this sounds like a great dream to me!
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
Hehehe! Why not! xx
DeleteI am dreaming of better weather too, love this cute sunnies. Thank you kindly for your visit, have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love your energies of your imagination:). I want to go to the quiet beach and enjoy the gorgeous beach sunset with my music man and favorite book watching the kids running around with the their laughing, ooh sp relax just to think about it:). And those Miu Miu sunnies are crazy fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHave a gorgeous warm day on your way Sonia:).
oxox http://www.attraction2fashion.com
Oooh I hope you get to indulge in this Tanya! One of us should ;o) xx
DeleteThis sunnies are gorgeous! Im kinda sad I did not see them a few days ago while checking Miu Miu glasses!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd zimmerman swimsuits ...oh! What a dream that is ^^
xoxo
Novelstyle
Hahaha that sounds amazing! :) Cool sunnies!
ReplyDeletehttp://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/
Those sunglasses are amazing!!! Very chic and trendy <3
ReplyDeletehttp://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/
I just created this image in my head. Sounds like paradise. If you want something like this, you will love vacationing in Greece. Too bad I haven't gone on vacation yet. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the miu miu sunglasses by the way.
Oooh my Insta-feed has been spammed with Santorini and Mykonos shots all week. A Greek Island adventure would be wonderful! xx
DeleteOh very interesting.
ReplyDeletexx
Nice photo :)
ReplyDeleteSTYLE VANITY
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is super hot in Munich and I wish I can brace the sun with those glasses.
ReplyDeleteSo I say with you, if only!!
Ah, that would be a wonderful experience! I think you should get the glasses anyway though - still sunny enough in winter here to need good eye protection. And who knows, maybe you'll get the chance to use them on the beach come summer! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
Very good point. It's hardly been "winter" in our part of the world anyway lol xx
DeleteAah... It doesn't hurt to daydream once in a while, Sonia. I think I daydream for most part of the day. When you daydream about something enough, they could become a reality so I say get those Miu Miu shades.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comments and esp on my blogging dilemma. I've replied to you at length and it would be too long to paste my reply here. So do remember to check back here:
http://iamjolene.blogspot.sg/2014/06/birthday-meet-ups-and-pig-outs-part-1.html
Now excuse me while I continue to see what I've missed out on your blog.
Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
Oops sorry... I think I pasted the wrong link. Hehe... It's supposed to be http://iamjolene.blogspot.sg/2014/06/birthday-meet-ups-and-pig-outs-part-2.html#comment-form
DeleteI do a lot of daydreaming also hehehe! I'll definitely go check out your reply Jo, shame, I thought it notified me automatically and stuff. Hmmm might need to look into this! xx
DeleteNice photo and post!
ReplyDeleteMy last post on
www.ilblogdelmarchese.com
These sunglasses are amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669
Oooh! A pair of Tiffanies while window shopping on 5th avenue New York?! Swoooon! xx
ReplyDeleteYour sunglasses are absolutely amazing !!
ReplyDeleteKisses dear.
http://mapetitebyana.blogspot.com.es/
Bathing in European sunshine definitely sounds amazing right about now!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
still not 100% sure cut off sunnies are for me though i did spend a disproportionate amount of time eyeing off an asos pair that was cut off on the top. that blue though.
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
still not 100% sure cut off sunnies are for me though i did spend a disproportionate amount of time eyeing off an asos pair that was cut off on the top. that blue though.
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Beautiful sunnies, of course they had to be Miu Miu.
ReplyDelete