NOW PLAYING: Summertime sadness - Lana Del Ray vs Cedric Gervais
Happy New Year lovers. 2014 is well and truly here ain't she. Start of a new year and all but don't be expecting none of that new year new me nonsense from my end. I am only going to promise y'all and myself to write more, smile more, give more, experience more and travel more. Simples. By the way did you know January is my birthday month? And here's a little bit of trivia for ya, this month (being January, in case you'd plain forgotten already) has its days lined up exactly as it were back in 1986, which also happens to be my birth year, which means I was actually born on a Thursday! I've always wanted to know what day I was born though I always forget to simply ask my mother. Problem, finally solved! I also think this is pretty cool, kind of like a positive omen from the Universe him/herself of sorts, a promise that this year is going to be way awesome.
Here's hoping it truly is.
For all of us.
-Sxx

Happy new Year Sonia and Happy Epiphany too!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
You make me wish it's warm and that I can enjoy the sun!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!! XO
http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/
great inspiration, love it!
ReplyDeletexx
andysparkles
Take part in my International Give-away with Jollychick!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday when it arrives, and a great start to 2014! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
Love this collage! So pretty and inspiring. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletexx,
The Marcy Stop
Great photos ! enjoy your B'day month babe ! have lovely moments <3
ReplyDeletewww.dechicaholic.com
Wow these photos are lovely! I really like your blog :)
ReplyDeleteGIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
That's really interesting! Hop this year will be fabulous for you! Happy New Year:)
ReplyDeletewww.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com
Wowww this is so inspiring!! Happy new year!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Beautiful post :)
ReplyDeleteDress To Cook
So beautiful, You always inspire me alot with your pictures. Have a lovely and happy 2014.
ReplyDeleteKisses...
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope you will have an amazing year full of lovely things and experiences!
ReplyDeletex
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com
You know what, I haven't got the slightest clue about on which day I was born lol! I gotta ask my mom, maybe there's an awesome omen in store for me this year too :). Anyhoo, let us know when you'll be celebrating, I wanna eat a piece of cake in your honour on that day :D!
ReplyDeleteHappy and joyfull 2014 to my fav blogger!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Oh I am sure 2014 will be epic for you G! In fact know it will. And it's the 30th! Right at the end of the month, but go ahead and eat cake whenever, I'd hate to think you'll be holding off until then. No one should have to wait for cake lol! xx
Deletehappy 2014 darling!
ReplyDeletevisit me on my new post...
http://www.themilanomode.com
http://www.themilanomode.com
http://www.themilanomode.com
Happy new year to you too!!! This year will be a good one to all of us!! :)
ReplyDeletewww.trendiing.com
Hi dear, i love your blog.Wonderful photos.
ReplyDeletehttp://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/
So fresh!!! Happy New Year dear! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.stylentonic.com
HNY and Happy Birthday have a great celebration doll.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Great pics. They remind me hot summer. Happy New Year and great birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. :)
fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk
Sending you warmest wishes for a great new year honey.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Wow this lovely and inspiring! You have such a wonderful blog :)
ReplyDeleteBtw I went ahead and liked your Facebook page! Hope you do the same by liking mine too dear :) I would really appreciate it <3
GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
Greatest wishes and the best of wishes to you dear!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful summer inspiration. hope 2014 is your year to shine, may it bring you lots of joy, love and success sweety
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your blog! Everything is so full of grace and good taste :)
ReplyDeleteBear
http://alluneedismode.wordpress.com/
Great selection of photos, so inspiring xx
ReplyDeletehttp://tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com
Ahh these photos are so relaxing. I was born on Thursday too :) Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteMili from Call me, Maeby
Such an amazing song, picture and some lovely thoughts. Hope 2014 is good to you! xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing and beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
Oooh, this mood board is making me crave a holiday! Photos of crystal clear, blue water like this always get me daydreaming about going swimming, I think I was a fish in another life! I hate that whole 'new year, new me' nonsense too, tho I do think it's always a good excuse to write down plans & set goals for yourself. I really hope it's a good one for you Sonia! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy b'day in advance and of course a very happy new year! Oh and you make me want to go to the beach so very bad!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rowan
Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
HNY!! here's to an awesome return year!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Thanks for sharing these perfect inspiration photos of the sea. So perfect! Happy 2014 ;)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
I gonna do the same as you,smile more,write more,live more ! And happy birthday ((:
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/
Such gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday.
www.kindoflovely.com
no need for a new you when the old you is just as great! :) happy birthday, these summery pictures are so good! they look so relaxing.
ReplyDeleteand thank you for the lovely comment on my latest blog post, happy new year as well! :)
Metallic Paws
Happy birthday to you whatever day is. wish you a very happy year and brings all your dreams come true. Thx for stopping by mine!!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.attraction2fashion.com
Really?? 2014 is lined up with 1986?! I was born in 1986 too so this is our year. Bitchez, watch out!!:D My plans are to travel more too, I sure hope we get to get somewhere cool. And soon!
ReplyDeleteP.S.: That song!! I love Gervais anyways but this remix is just insane. Perfect for a road trip, wouldn't you say?:)
Hahaha it is! But I'm not sure if it's the entire year that is lined up or just the month of January. Either way it's totes our year! xx
DeleteAdorable post honey
ReplyDeleteHappy 2014
Have a sweet day.
Kisses
The Indian Savage diary
Happy 2014!!
ReplyDeleteI love Summertime Sadness.
http://www.juliechagas.com/
Yayy!!! Happy Bday and happy new year :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
Nice post! love your blog!
ReplyDeleteXX
http://floortjeloves.blogspot.com/
Yay for 2014! :) Wouldn't a beach vacation be nice right about now?
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Happy Birthday Month, and cheers to 2014 ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
miranda
thechicstreet.com
love the freckles on her face so pretty! happy new year hun!! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteSuch a great and relaxing pictures !! makes me want to go on relaxing vacation :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.ambifashion.com
That is so cool :) I too don't know my birthday!!
ReplyDeleteAyesha
Defining Me
Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter
Happy New Year, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteAww I actually really love your new years promises. So simple, yet very doable and very fulfilling! I'm always so bad at keeping my resolutions. I think I might too grandiose of resolutions for myself. That's exciting your birthday is this month too! Hope you had a fabulous New Years Sonia!!!! : )
ReplyDeletexox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com
Super cool picture dear!
ReplyDeletei'm falling in love with the tone and everything
can't wait to see the other post :D
WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hi Sonia! Its a very cool thing, I actually dont remember in which day Im borned, I should asked it as well. Happy New Year, may it be an awesome 2014!:) Kisses! xo
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics, kisses
ReplyDeleteI miss summer <3 :(
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!! Hope 2014 be a great year for you!
ReplyDeletexoxo
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669
Happy 2014... I'm in love with these pics!!
ReplyDeleteFederica
http://www.thecutielicious.com
This is very inspiring hun, I wish you all the very best for 2014! And I definitely want to travel more as well, and smile all the time. :)
ReplyDeletewww.chriissydollxo.com
Great inspiration for 2014 and I love how positive you are. What is your actual bday? :) That is so fun it's the same repeat as 1986 too. Gotta love being an 80's baby.
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Happy new year!
ReplyDeletehttp://blondieanchors.com/
Have a great year ahead.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and lots of luck.
What lovely pics Sonia! Hapy New Year and have an amazing Year!
ReplyDeleteLove Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN
Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year, girl! I hope you have an awesome 2014!
Relationships.College.Love
My Birthday is January too! At the end of the month. So crazy about 1986, and on that spooky note I have a "reading" scheduled for this Sunday figured new year might as find what the hell is gonna happen. Haha just kidding but I am getting the reading.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
I have the same feeling, that this year is going to be my year. I don't know why but I have never felt so sure about it. Well, enjoy your birthday month. Such a great way to start off 2014!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of inspiration. Thanks fot yuor comment :)
ReplyDeleteWhat I wouldn't do to be on that beach!
ReplyDeletexo Annie
New England Romance
Beautiful compilation of beachy, exotic photography! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
this is a great post in my opinion and I %100 agree with that quote darling
ReplyDeletexx
Style Of OzOz
Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
Happy new year :)
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteAhhh Sonia I want to go the sea badly. Beautiful photos. I was born on a Monday btw.. Wish you a happy and successful new year!! May your dreams come true and your resolutions too!!
ReplyDeletexx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
These photos are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best in 2014!
Happy new year and happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI was born on a Friday!
Beauty and the Mist
Wow that’s pretty interesting about the comparison to 1986. I wonder how you found out about that in the first place. Didn’t know it was your birthday this month, I wish you a fabulous day for whichever date it is.
ReplyDeleteHi dear :) amazing and beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
http://www.teanonsolomoda.com
Kiss Tea
That's cool about the dates! I hope it's definitely a good omen for you! xxx
ReplyDeletehappy new year ^^
ReplyDeletevisit my blog ^_^
www.LuchLuchCraft.com
My online store ^_^
www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz
happy new year and i like your photo collage
ReplyDeleteSuch a beauty, Art picture! have a nice day1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.attraction2fashion.com
Love this combination of photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
feels good... my new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/01/28-uni-college-football-jacket-and-hand.html
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteIvana
xo
such pretty photos ! Happy new years :)
ReplyDeleteHi dear!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures, really inspiring
xoxo
Thanks doll! xx
ReplyDeleteOh man, I posted such a long comment here yesterday and I believe it didn't upload for some reason. I went on for such a long time about how beautiful that collection of photos is and how you had me dreaming of the ocean (even though I read this right after a trip to the beach!!). And then I rambled about your brilliant sort-of resolutions. So simple and perfect - they're not overly demanding, but they're honest and very real. Also, we share our birthday month! This excites me a lot and I think we should celebrate :D
ReplyDeleteOkay, I shall stop rambling now. I'm so sleepy and I think it's time to put the laptop away and go to sleep.
2014 is your year, Sonia!! You can do it :D Rhi :) xx
The Wildest of Dreams
Happy New Year to you Sonia.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay but had many an issue with the net.. soon to be solved. :)
I look forward to continuing watching your journey through Daring Coco
x Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.com