It's been quite some time since I did one of these Insta-love posts. I've been really crushing over this app of late too mostly because I've let my quirky side out a little more and had a lot of fun not just taking photos for the sake of it but as a bit of a photographic challenge, trying to be as somewhat artistic as possible as well as letting my creative hair well down. So here it is, a quick round up of some Insta-happenings of late before I sign off for the year kids. This might be my last post for 2013 but I'll still be fairly active over on
Instagram - @soniademacedo and
Facebook so if you're having withdraws of my sheer awesomeness then click on over to one of those and lets hang some more.
For now, sincerely wishing you all the most wonderful and decadent Christmas and Holidays as well as a most happy and prosperous New Year to come. And of course, much, much love and light.
Until 2014 lovely Coco readers, I bid you a final adieu.
xoxo
i don't remember seeing that heart tattoo.. <3
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
loving the fresh fruits and flowers!! beautiful happy images!! these made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
your food pics look yummy! don't forget to enter the Jollychic $100 Giveaway on my blog:)
ReplyDeletewww.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com
love love love those black shoes!!
ReplyDeleteinstagram is awesome! love your photos!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
Beautiful pics!!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendiing.com
So nice the pics! Love the tattoo!
ReplyDeletexoo
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669
i love all of your photos in insta thats why i followed you there :)
ReplyDeletesarahrizaga.blogspot.com
Aww thanks lovely! xx
DeleteAmazing instapics... I love them all!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day doll!
Beautiful pictures girl! I'm a big fruit lover and I have a shitzu! Thank you for your lovely comment! Keep in touch and Merry Christmas to you too :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful year doll!
ReplyDeleteI love your pup its so cute great images.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Some cool photos! Why is your dog so adorable!? he, he
ReplyDeleteHugs...
http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/
Hahaha I know right! xx
Deletelove you in the pink lip! great look and awesome florals! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteLove your heart tattoo x so cute
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/2013/12/rose-wholesale-review.html
amazing pics, the one with glasses is stunning!
ReplyDeleteThese are the most fun and pretty instragrams ever! Love all that you share! Your picks are soo chic! Even your food photos look pretty ♥
ReplyDelete♥, Jo | www.STYLEAT30.com
Fashion | Food | Travel
Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt will mean a lot if you have time to check our blog and maybe follow us if you like our blog ?
Hope to see you soon on it !
Emily from Pretty Tiny Things
Awesome pictures,Have a fabulous Xmas in advance.
ReplyDeleteHeart you,Kisses..
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the pretty picture at the fancy dress. All the blooms are so beautiful and the fruit looks amazing! It was great hearing your views on my last post. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteLovely insta pics, darling! Happy 2014 and happy holidays! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Fresh flowers are my favorite :)
ReplyDeletexo,
miranda
you have the loveliest snacks! hope you enjoyed them all, and hope you have a wonderful Xmas / NY ! :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
So beautiful pictures! You have very cute dog!:)
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics! Glad to hear you're having fun with the app, and being creative.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas x
Amazing pictures, merry christmas babe! I just found out about your blog.. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-) Hope you like my blog too!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Noor
http://queenofjetlags.com
Thanks doll! xx
Deletebeautiful pictures :) x
ReplyDeleteNew post on:
www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com
Such great colorful pics. And the dog is awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteI´d be glad if you enter on my giveaway- http://fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk/2013/12/1-giveaway-firmoo-okuliare-1-giveaway.html
Your pics are so lovely! I really like that first outfit and your flower pics :)
ReplyDeletexx
drools over the Saturday night food porn! loving your strappy sandals <3
ReplyDeleteLetters To Juliet
such a colorful and happy pics!
ReplyDeletexxo
Gorgeous photos! I really love the bouquet of tulips, they look so elegant! :) I've been stuffing myself with loads of strawberries lately too, hehe =D Your pup is soo precious!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HOLIDAYS! <3
Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'
Yes, I want and need some if not much light in 2014!! And a glass of that fruit punch too - can you make that happen??:D Judging by the last photo of your Miss Coco, I think my Mr. Fartz and her would make the most adorable pair of sleeping buddies on the planet.:)
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the love and light and rainbows and stardust in the world, dear, in 2014 and beyond.
xoxo
Darling I am sending you so much love and light that you'll be glowing like a fluorescent hahaha! And our pooches definitely need play and sleep dates! xx
DeleteI feel it already!:D And I'm returning the favor, duh.
Deletexoxo
Great photos girl, love alle the fruits, and you heart tattoo
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool blog you have here
Bisous from FRANCE
Very pretty instagram pics, your dog is too cute! Thanks for your kindly comment :)..
ReplyDeleteox
http://www.attraction2fashion.com
Have a lovely Christmas & an awesome New Year Sonia! Love that little heart tattoo, and the Lime Crime polish is just the perfect nude shade, gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeleteThese are such lovely photos! I especially love the froyo, your sandals, and all the flowers :)
ReplyDeletelovely photos!!!!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
aww these pictures make me wish for summer <3
ReplyDeletehttp://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful pics ^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
very nice pictures dear. just done a similar post today too. :)
ReplyDeletexx
You have pretty eyes and the pics are awesome!
ReplyDeletewww.juliechagas.com
These are some lovely snapshots.inspiring
ReplyDeletexx
Style Of OzOz
Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
Is that tattoo real?? I love it! All of these snaps are too cute, and I'm loving your chic little distressed bf jeans!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays Sonia! xoxo
Jacy
Sigh, no, it's totally fake. One day it will be though! Maybe this year! ;o)
DeleteSuch amazing pics Sonia!
ReplyDeleteLove Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN
I love your pics and this cuuuute dog !
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays ;)
xoxo
Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!
http://www.beautyandthemist.com/
Fab snapshots.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
xo Annie
New England Romance
Cool shots!
ReplyDeleteIvana
xo
Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.attraction2fashion.com
I love that heart tattoo! So simple and so cute. Great pics!
ReplyDeletewww.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a jolly Xmas day :)
http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
Amazing pictures ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays, my love *_*
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
very nice photos, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like these pictures :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful diary, the photos are lovely!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is adorable! I love the cat ring!
ReplyDeleteTallia
trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
cool insta photos my dear :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com/
What beautiful shots! All of the food looks fresh and delicious and I love the heart tattoo :)
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
Adore your beautiful life! I love your yellow gold peace bracelet!! So chic! ♥
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY: http://www.styleat30.com/wizardsofthewest/
♥, Jo | http://www.STYLEAT30.com
Fashion | Travel | Lifestyle
Sonia you look beautiful girl! I would love to see Stevie Nicks in concert! Her music is the best! Thank you for sharing this instagram roundup (I'm not as active on instagram, so I miss these awesome posts)! Wishing you lots of love, light, happiness, peace, and prosperity in 2014! Looking forward to your fabulous posts:)!
ReplyDeleteMe too! She would be so fantastic live, can you imagine it! xx
DeleteGorgeous photos!!
ReplyDeletexo Deborah
Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes
I hope you had an amazing holiday.
ReplyDeletexoxo
miranda
Great blog hun. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteBeautetude
You take amazing instagram photos! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletehttp://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/
I like the flowers and the froyo pics. Have a great 2014!
ReplyDeleteme encanta! feliz año!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4026949
Have a lovely day Sonia.... Kisses from Italy!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that heart tattoo and kitty ear ring! Coco is adorable :)
ReplyDeletexo, Michelle
Neon Rattail
Dear Sonia, wishing you the same: tons of awesomeness and good times :)! And yes, if our pats cross in 2014 I'd be the freaking luckiest girl on the world :)! We still got our Coachella plan, so that's happening soon! ;)
ReplyDeleteStay awesome!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
I just added you on instagram so I can see more of your pretty pictures. I love the red and white stripe top (I’m still looking for a top like that). Amazing sunglasses too. Marvellous creations are the best. Your pictures have so much that I like.
ReplyDeleteAww thanks so much lovely! xx
DeleteGreat instagram stuff. I really should post more on instagram. Following you on gfc n bloglovin. Hope you follow back!
ReplyDeleteAyesha
Defining Me
Blogslovin
Thanks doll xx
DeleteHappy New Year girl! Love your cute pictures! And that puppy is adoooorable!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ashley
ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com
i love your blog !! the way to took pictures ...its so classy :) I am following you on GFC , Bloglovin , Google plus , pinterest , instagram , Facebook and on twitter :) hopefully you do the same :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.ambifashion.com
Nawww you're so sweet, thank you! xx
DeleteI can go on a day, without looking through your instagram posts.
ReplyDeletesarahrizaga.blogspot.com
Your blog is amazing :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! Such beautiful snaps! Your puppy is tooo sweet! Wish you a very happy new year dear, may it be a 2014 full of only the best!:) Kisses! xo
ReplyDeleteLovely filter on all your Instagram photos. What I loved most about them: your mirrored sunglasses, your tattoo, those incredible stripes on your Sabo shirt, that del-ish fruit punch!
ReplyDeletexx
Elena
www.bluevelvetblog.com
Love the sunnies so much!
ReplyDeleteHappy New year <3
happy new year!!! kisses
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I really enjoyed your post!
ReplyDeleteRelationships.College.Love
Relationships.College.Love
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Keep in touch!
Hope you can join my 2 international giveaways:
http://kaiyoaino.blogspot.ro/2013/12/dressale-free-new-year-giveaway-win.html
http://kaiyoaino.blogspot.ro/2013/12/sammydress-giveaway-for-christmas.html
Beautiful pics on Instagram !
ReplyDeleteNuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/prodotti-top-dicembre/
So beautiful babes,Happy new year. Blowing you kisses..
ReplyDeletehttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
such a beautiful post, amazing pictures girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you now on GFC, bloglovin', Facebook and Tumblr!
It's your turn now, keep in touch
kisses
http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/12/dresscode-kitchenbar-thessaloniki.html#comment-form
Gorgeous photos love xx
ReplyDeletetuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com
What adorable pics Sonia!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year sweetie.
Kisses
The Indian Savage Diary
Your insta pix are really cool, you are doing a great job. I love the one with the gold studded flats
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
Your instagram is gorgeous! Hope you had a fab New Year xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely instagram pics. Have a great year darling.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Beautiful photos! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!
ReplyDeletexx,
www.mellowyellowblog.com
Your pictures are so fresh and full of life <3
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
these photos are so lovely!
ReplyDeletexx
andysparkles
Take part in my International Give-away with Jollychick!
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePS. We've a $75 Shoe Giveaway on our blog! Check it out!
ox from NYC!
Erica
Awee those are such great instagram photos! I adore the last one with the dog- so, so sweet! I am definitely going to follow you!
ReplyDeletewww.callmemaddie.com
Amazing shots!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year! :D
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it
Lovely pictures my dear!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures - they really capture great moments! Hope you had a great 2013 and 2014 brings a lot more!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk
loving your photographs!
ReplyDeletewww.misspaulinevintage.jimdo.com
Perfect ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy New Year !
Kisses <3
http://www.theladyjersey.com
I love this picture recap! Those tulips are gorgeous and that fruit punch looks absolutely amazing. I'm also loving those brown strappy heels. I want a pair just like this!
ReplyDeletexox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com
Good post !
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing !
Kisses <3
http://www.theladyjersey.com
http://www.theladyjersey.com
http://www.theladyjersey.com
http://www.theladyjersey.com
Great post. Some many great photos
ReplyDeletewww.highheelsandtutus.com
Such lovely pictures, I love the filters you used!
ReplyDeletePop Culture&Fashion Magic
Your pup is so darn cute!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
miranda
thechicstreet.com