I can't seem to shake off this writers block guys so apologies for the lack of enthusiasm and posting of late, hopefully I'll be able to rid myself of it stat. Creativity of the graphic and imaginative kind is still yet to suffer at this horrid fate and have been finding myself immersing more in fiction writing and visual moodboards. I was also thinking of sharing some of my short stories on here with you all so stay tuned. Anyhoo I do hope you enjoy the above's quaint little collage of lost, sultry retro inspiration and accompanied by some equally velvet and classic Oasis is my state of bliss right now - this song was also voted number 1 on Australia's Triple J Hot 100 of the past twenty years. Not that I was surprised at that ranking as this song defines and is utterly nostalgic of the plaid cladded, angsty 90's for me. Click here if you wanna check out what's hot, it's actually a pretty awesome walk down memory lane and updating your playlist with some seriously good tunes. It's also rekindled my love for Blur's Song 2 which I deleted off my playlist a few months back because of the constant repeat and growing tiredness - though I shan't make the same mistake twice; I'll be sure to change it up.
What songs are you loving and stuck on right now?
-Sxx

Hi sweety, sometimes words fail where pictures speaks so loudly, this mood board is amazing! Love the flamingoes!..Thanks for sharing your fashion opinions with me...May this week be a great one for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks darling xx
Deletebeautiful ethereal images!!
ReplyDeleteClick me for my BLOG!
Lovely collage! I hope inspiration strikes you again soon! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
Love the collage. Wonderwall is the best song x
ReplyDeleteHi sonia I hope that you will overcome the writer's block verysoon!! Nice collage!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Thanks lovely xx
DeleteI love this visual moodboard, it looks so cool! And eep this is so exciting. I would love to read your short stories, yay, really looking forward to it:)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Joyce, I'll be sure to post some soon! xx
DeleteAmazing collage!!!! I'm waiting for your short stories Sonia!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great start to the week!
Thanks lovely, I will soon! xx
DeleteAmazing pictures dear and I wish you a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI'd totally LOVE it if you'd share some of your writings with us! Guuurl, your so talented, doing so many things, I bow to you :)!! And my fav song at the mo? Must be the Mykonos from Fleet Foxes - total chill!
ReplyDeleteLooooots of love'n'kisses!
xx
Hahaha you're too funny darling! xx
DeleteDig the image and the marker font of the 'I have seen the best of you', tasty array of images on your mood-board.
ReplyDeleteooh, Wonderwall just hearing the riff at the beginning...sends me into a nostalgic tingle.
Cheers and thanks a bunch for visiting! :)
▲_▲ HYENA
xx
amazing collage of inspirations!
ReplyDeleteFollow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
Facebook: www.facebook.com/laviecestchi
Instagram and twitter: @marikaodoardi
All day long Daft Punk - Get Lucky ft. Pharrell Williams :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.olastory.com/
even more love
ReplyDeleteGorgeous set of pics :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
I go through periods like that too, it's so hard to shake it off sometimes, I hope you manage to soon though. And yes, definitely post some of your short stories, would love to read them! :) I've still got Daft Punk 'Get Lucky' stuck in my head!
ReplyDeleteThanks darling, will post some up soonish! xx
DeleteYou seemed to have composed this entry quite nicely. However, I know how frustrating it can be to have writer's block! Inspo is always the best cure ;)
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Hehe you're too sweet! xx
Deleteso inspiring <3
ReplyDeleteHappens to all of us, sweetie... :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
It'll pass <3 pics are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteeffiesdress.blogspot.com
I absolutely love Oasis!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Oh no, not the writer's block! Try staying up late and sipping tea and listening to dramatic soundtracks of your favorite movies. Works for me. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's actually a brilliant idea, thank you so much lovely xx
DeleteOasis is the shit! Have no fear...the writers block will pass! I hate when that happens...
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com
love this collage!! oasis is cool
ReplyDeletehttp://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/
I guess a lot of us are going throuh that block.. i still dont know what to doooooo!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to read some of your short stories!
The song that its stucked in my head right now is Diane Young of Vampire Weekend. Im not even a fan of the band but i find myself singin it too many times during the day hahaaah.
Hehehe well hope you get over yours too sweetie! xx
DeleteBlur Song 2 - such a good classic!!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
really love that barcode with the words dont let anyone label you! thanks for sharing this Sonia its inspiring! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey girl! We've all experienced writer's block (and blogging block) in general, so don't stress over it:)! I know it will pass soon, and you'll be back to sharing your amazing short stories and posts with us! P.S. I love that quote:)!
ReplyDeleteThanks darling, can't wait to share them all with you guys! xx
Deletenice photo :D
ReplyDeleteInvite you to enter
|| Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway
Hope you will Join :)
|| Luch Luch Craft New Post
|| The Story of My cats New Post
I've been listening to Smooth FM lately and loving it! They did a countdown on Queen's Birthday too and I'm happy to report there's not as much repetition as other stations.
ReplyDeletebeautiful collage!!! fantastic pics!!
ReplyDelete:) xoxo
I love the bottom right image.. I wish I had her eyes!
ReplyDeletehttp://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/
Hi Lovlee, thanks for your wonderful words over at mine :)
ReplyDeleteIm always stuck in Bon Iver songs no matter what.
ReplyDeletehttp://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
I love Oasis :)
ReplyDeleteI'm stuck on HoustonCalls right now actually but they aren't a band anymore :( Boo! By the way, Pinterest is great for inspiration!
ReplyDeletexo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com
Very true! Thanks lovely xx
DeleteHi dear!
ReplyDeleteAre you okay? I hope so! At the time and ever ... lol indeed, I hear samba, my favorite rhythm!
A great week dear!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
What song is stuck in my head? Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye LOL!!! I can't seem to stop singing it, especially at work, how inappropriate! And I feel you on the writers block and lack of inspiration, but hey, you don't have to write fashion related stuff? Would love to read some of your fiction work :) Do share!
ReplyDeleteWWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
Bahahaha OMG of course it is! Thanks for the laugh gorgeous and for the insp, yep will be sharing some of them stories soon too!
DeleteSDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
love the mood board,inspiring and love Oasis too!
ReplyDeleteDo visit my blog,if you like,follow on GFC,Bloglovin,facebook and twitter,leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!
http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries
Love the song you are listening to. Wonderful blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://dixielu302.blogspot.com
Thanks you xx
DeleteYou may be having a writer's block, but that is one amazing collage! BEautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks xx
DeleteI'm loving some new songs by Chasing Grace. It all depends on my mood.
ReplyDeleteLovely images!
Trendy Teal
wow, lovely photos!
ReplyDeletei love oasis!
brazilian greetings
http://newdaynewdress.wordpress.com
xx
great inspo!
ReplyDeleteJOIN MY ESSIE GIVEAWAY
ON MY BLOG!
Oh i hate writers block. hope it subsides soon!
ReplyDeletex. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
Brilliant post dear, adore Oasis of course, they're always on my playlist! Recently discovered a band called Electric GuesT, they're awesome, you should give the, a listen! ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment from yesterday, really appreciate it! <33
Liana x
Dress Code Chic
i actually havent been listening to the radio lately so i dont have any songs that im loving at the moment which is kind of sad...
ReplyDeleteIsabel @ Walk of Fashion
You have a writers block too. I can't even bring myself to post something. Hope it'll return for both of us. Love the photos. The song I listen to all the time is Radioactive by Pentatonix & Lindsey Sterling. Wish you a great week!!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh no! I hope it'll pass for you too darling xx
DeleteDon't worry, writers block happens to all of us!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Thank you for following me back x Your mood board is lovely x
ReplyDeleteI hope you get past your writer's block soon - it's the worst! However, this mood board is gorgeous! Love the colors.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Thanks J xx
DeleteWhitesnake is this love, today! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your mood board!
<3 Ana
these are so lovely pictures! nice post :)
ReplyDeletelavinajampit.blogspot.com
Thank you I will soon! Promise! And thanks for the inspo reminders xx
ReplyDelete