This ASOS backless top; I am left wordless by it's utter beauty in concept and design. It's flattering and effortlessly stylish. And perfect for those not so there balmy nights in high waisted shorts or for those of us on the other side of the world experiencing the opposite right now to any warmth some slick rock 'n' roll leather pants. Currently I am just awaiting my size to get restocked then I'm totes making this mine. Shop this (similar) sexy beast here.
And a quick FYI for those of you affected by the GFC closure on July 1st make sure we stay connected through Bloglovin. Just click and follow Daring Coco right here.
Simples.
ex oh ex oh.


This piece is perfect! I can already envision it with some hot ripped jeans shorts! And you'll look foxy as ever in it, no doubt!
ReplyDeleteSending you tons of loooove <3!
xx
Love this one. I hava a similar from ZARA (black and green) but not backless.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
This is a great look! Love the striped top paired with the solid black shorts!
ReplyDeletehttp://dixielu302.blogspot.com
I love the top! Printed tops are always great, and this one's back makes it even better!
ReplyDeletexo Sootjeelina
Such a lovely sweater, want it too!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
Love this shirt as well!! SO understatingly chic! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Sophisticated Lace
Such a cute top! Love it.
ReplyDeletexx
http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
Hello pretty striped top, I am slightly obsessives over anything in B&W stripes and this seems like the cutest trendy type of top.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to stop by, have great week ahead!
ive really been loving stripes atm, so youve just introduced another thing to my wishlist! i wonder id theyll have it in my size, going to check it out, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-Tara x
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Eeep! Good luck sweetie! xx
Deletegreat top! love it
ReplyDeletexx
www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es
In love with this! Great find!
ReplyDeletex Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.com
Oh WOW, it is sooo beautiful! What a fab find!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are fab! The whole outfit looks great :)
ReplyDeletewww.debrabros.blogspot.com.au
That top is PERFECT. I love the back and how it has buttons too. And who doesn't love stripes? Yay that you're getting it when it comes back in stock! :)
ReplyDeleteLove a little surprise element in the design! A little open back adds subtle sexiness to the look!
ReplyDeleteOh I think I will buy this top, so gorgeous!!! I love its back!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Yay! I'd love to see this on you darling xx
DeleteGorgeous top! I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to wearing normal, non-maternity clothes again.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the top! It's amazing...
ReplyDeletewww.thebeautifulessence.com
Love the button up top section/ Buy it!
ReplyDeletex. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
oh so cool!!
ReplyDeletehave a nice day :)))
xx
www.ireneccloset.com
Love this blouse !!!
ReplyDeletexxx
M.
butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.com
gorgeous backless top! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
SHERLAINE
.never settle for less.
That is such a nice striped top! I like the cut-out on the back! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
i love it too!
ReplyDeleteIsabel @ Walk of Fashion
Oh i love it too! The back detail especially!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Bex
Personal Style Blog
I want ^^
ReplyDeleteI love love love Asos
New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
Omg stop! This is SO stunning! OBSESSED! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls
ReplyDeleteHi beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove that blouse! The stripes go very high right? The whole look is gorgeous! Loved it!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
I love basic black and white, they always my favorite colors at all time! thanks for visiting my blog:) i'd love to stay in touch!
ReplyDeletenew post just updated today! please welcome// hugs!
http://www.attraction2fashion.com
Tanya
LOVE that top + shorts! Black and white is always so classic and cool in the summer especially!
ReplyDeletexo Mary Jo
I dig the breathable fabric of the top as-well as the backless detail. :)
ReplyDelete▲_▲ HYENA
xx
Love the back details!! ASOS has great pieces!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Follow Style Delights on Bloglovin
i love the simplicity of this top! hope you get it in your size soon :)
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Thanks lovely xx
DeleteI want this!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is very classy
ReplyDeleteLovely top indeed!
ReplyDeleteAsos is the best,
t.
http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com
I love that top! Stripes are so great right now with a pop of color!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I’m your newest follower. Would love for you to check out my blog & follow back :)
Coffee Kisses, xoxo
Alicia
Lattes & Lacee
Thanks Alicia xx
DeleteLove it! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's cute! You should get it now that there are huge sales!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook