These are one of my most re-pinned images on my Pinterest account and one of my favorite editorials to date. I can not even recall how many hours have been spent trying to unearth information on the above images after a brief encounter on Tumblr, but, finally that day is here and I can share this stunning bohemian chic work of wonder. A beautifully colourful array celebrating mother nature with the story of a fierce, femme fatale tribal warrior adorned in 70's inspired boho furs, ethnic prints and luxe shamanic headpieces. Are you guys as enchanted by this spread as I am?
Much love,








OMG!!! I love the pics!!! sooo out of these world!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
Ana
http://toptrendspain.blogspot.com.es/
Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteElyse xo
http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/
Unbelievably gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteladybear.me
Amazing editorial!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
wow stunning! I love the styling
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the style and the photography is amazing! I'm following you now on pinterest too!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/lapetiterobenoire-ale
Beautiful inspirational photos!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Extremely enchanted! These are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G :))!
ReplyDeleteUmmm WOW. The colors and photography are incredibly stunning. This is such a unique shoot and they went for it and pulled it off so well! I'm so glad you featured this because it really is so so beautiful. Ah.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
wow these photos are amazing, love the editorial. thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete-V
http://stylishlyme.com/
Sonia this is such a gorgeous editorial!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Love the images! Just stunning :)
ReplyDeleteI also like your blog, now following you!
Do visit me and follow at http://purple-rain-fashion.blogspot.in/
xxx
Loving this editorial - I'm not sure why but I always like these Americana/Indian type ones!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos and wonderful photography! I love the hair dos and the hair accessories.
ReplyDeleteclip in hair extensions human hair
these pictures are amazing! "follow the wind" is my motto these days.
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Great editorial. Like how they´ve used the pattern, the colors and the head feathers at that third picture, indian style 2.0 !
ReplyDeleteKISSES
NEW POST ON: http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletexx the cookies samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com visit <3 share the feeling <3
stunnings pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletefollow each other?
FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE
Menudas fotos! son increibles!
ReplyDeletewww.infinitawishlist.com
Queste fono sono davvero FAVOLOSE (: Reb, xoxo.
ReplyDelete*Nuovo post sul mio blog,
fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;) eccoti il link:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/1314-ottobre-2012-sermoneta_16.html
These pictures are amazing! the 2nd one is my favorite :)
ReplyDeletewow..the first photo remind me of a very famous japanese animation-valley of the wind!!awesome:)
ReplyDeleteEDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION
A really fascinating photo shoot, it seems like pictures from a tribal like movie, great direction and styling!
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful and unique editorial! I love the first picture! Thx for the lovely comment:) would you like to follow each other? Follow you on gfc, bloglovin/122 and twitter,
ReplyDeletekisses chris
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe pics are stunning and beautiful!
ReplyDeletemilna89.blogspot.com
*********************
Yes, me too! These photos are beyond amazing!
ReplyDeleteWonderful editorial!
www.9lla.it
fashion - trends - DIYs
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures :)
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog and become a follower if you want
minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com
hi,
ReplyDeletenice blog. let me know if you'd like to get associated with a new start up related to fashion and styling (launching soon: www.stylestanza.com). you can check the details at:facebook.com/StyleStanza and contact me at: shiriishbohare@gmail.com
Amazing photos !!!
ReplyDeleteLove the first one !!!
http://www.olastory.com/
very nice blog follow me back =)
ReplyDeleteWin A Free Tee From Blondes Make Better T-Shirts (Worldwide Giveaway)
I absolutely love this and I can not wait to see what you post next!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Omg! These pictures are beautiful! Really inspiring!
ReplyDelete♥ backtofive.blogspot.com
♥ backtofive's twitter
♥ Bloggers Against Social Injustice
See you soon at backtofive! :D
wow AMAZING pics dear!!
ReplyDeletewow love it ! Since I'm little girl I Always like wolf SO I want pics like that !!
ReplyDeleteKisses <3
I wish I could dress up like that! It's like the ultimate cowboys vs indians costume :P
ReplyDeleteSo much bohemian love going on here. So glad you managed to track down the details to share it with us!! :D You're rad, Sonia.
Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
The Shaanti Project <-- I know you've seen this, but I'm gonna keep spamming you with it if you don't mind, in the hope everyone else will click on it :P
I love your post! The photographs are incredible, and the fashion jewelry trends... I love the Indian prints and fabrics! XOXO
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
love this post, your posts are always very unique, i love them!
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com
Kristin
xx
These photos are stunning! The rec dress in the second photo looks amazing as well.
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
Wow, amazing pics! I love the violet shades <3
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com
WOW amazing, really inspired!
ReplyDeletewww.gvozdishe.com
gvozdishe on Facebook
these photos are magnificent!!! very very impressive!
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
wowow amazing pics dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo and have a nice week=)
Very beautiful! I love the photos with a horse the most - so magical. x
ReplyDeletethese photos are so amazing <3 I'm glad you shared them !!
ReplyDeletelove,
Lali
Lali pops of colour
omg these pictures are amazing!!
ReplyDeletexx
Speechless! This reminds me of an episode of America's next top model when they did this kinda look, so interesting to look at and everything is so earthy
ReplyDeletethese are awesome photos... btw -- where are you living now?
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
absolutely amazing! love this editorial! I just found your blog. Hope you can took a look at mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other on GFC :)
ReplyDeletexo
naty
aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com
These pictures are sooo stunning! I'm loving all the prints and accessories!
ReplyDeletehttp://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
The pictures are stunning..especially the second one!
ReplyDeletePS - Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am following you via GFC now- would be glad if you follow me back :)
Love
Nitika
NEw post is up at my blog - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2012/10/ootd-review-pepperclosetcom-what-i-wore.html
gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/
Love it!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com
Omgsh, these photos are just dreamy and stunning! I love the Indian theme ♥
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
Oh My Goodness! That's a one-of-a-kind photoshoot. So wild!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comments on my blog dear!
Do follow by GFC, FB, Bloglovin' too if you like my blog! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
This so absolutely gorgeous. I love it so much! Everything about it, really. Thank you so much for finding it! Love.
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
these photos are super class photography! love them all!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing editorial! Totally looks like a fierce Pocahontas!
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to check my blog out... Also, would you like to follow each other?
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
amazing photos ! *.*
ReplyDeletehi dear...nice blog...❤
ReplyDeletewhat do you think to follow each other? ❤
I'll wait for you
kiss and have an happy day
vendy
http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
wow, sooo great editorial
ReplyDeletehttp://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu
What an amazing shoot! So inspirational!
ReplyDeleteXo, Imke
amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning editorial!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
wow beautiful photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.counttofour.com
Amazing inspiration! these looks are not really wearable yet how gorgeous is each and every!
ReplyDeleteXx
Alexandra
www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com
Wow!!! Perfect pics!! Love your blog. Following
ReplyDeletehttp://hiimab.bligspot.pt
fantastic images <3<3
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteThe ethnic prints are perfection.
Xo
Elsa
Mix and Match the F word
Wonderful photographs :)
ReplyDelete-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com
These are absolutely stunning! Thankyou so much for sharing them & taking the time to find out who they were by! :)
ReplyDeleteOh this editorial was simply breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteGod, this editorial is so good!!!I love it!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
I'm a photographer and I've had a concept similar to this one in my head for so long.. it's so amazing to see the ideas in my head replicated on these pages. Thak you so much for posting, now I only need to find a model!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for the comment on my blog. Want to follow each other?
WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
AMAZING Pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing, I love these kind of pictures!!!
what a gorgeous editorial!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
shots absolutely amazing. I LOVE THEM!!!! every tiny detal. every pattern. all the animal accents. background. navajo prints. everything!!
ReplyDeleteOMG those photos are insane!!!! great job on this post!!!xx
ReplyDeletehttp://loveeneeddesire.blogspot.ie/
Wow.... these photos are breathtaking!!!!!!!!! Love the post and your blog
ReplyDeleteKisses
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/
These photos are absolutely AMAZING!
ReplyDeletexxx
Such amazing photos! I love your blog and so glad I found it!!!
ReplyDeletePlease check out mine and follow back if you like it...
www.bow-designs.com