Hey y'all! Hands up who loves Mondays... Well what the f***! What's the secret to this unconventional love. Anyhoo, just a quick little post to kick off the week and let all you awesome people know you can shop my s***. Yep, you heard right, go ahead and click here to check out what I've listed and heck if you like what you see go ahead and buy it! It's updated weekly so you best check it out for some of my awesome vintage finds and be sure to bookmark it or you can easily find the link on the blog.
So go ahead and check it now!
ex oh ex oh,


Excited!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week dear
Beautiful items!
ReplyDeletehttp://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
i looked through your photos and they are all so perfect!!
ReplyDeletehappyleeliving.blogspot.com
Great items! Have a fabulous week!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I find this hilarious! Curse you Mondays...but I love shopping in other people's closets:) like you said, it's a love hate relationship
ReplyDeleteawesome!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Looks awesome!
ReplyDeletewww.fashioncontainer.com
I am in the process of doing the same thing, I am just too lazy to upload the photos!!
ReplyDeleteI will check your closet!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
beautiful items!!kisses
ReplyDeleteLA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER
Beautiful pieces! I love the second necklace! kisses chris
ReplyDeleteHappy sales! And have a beautiful week! x
ReplyDeletewill surely check it out!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is so inspiring
i have just followed your blog
follow mine if you like it <3
xoxo
style frontier
hi dear... have a nice start of week
ReplyDeletekiss
vendy
NEW OUTFIT POST
http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
Mondays are by far the worst! hahaha. Definitely going to keep an eye on this, it works so well with my op shop challenge!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou should book in a time to go crazy adventuring, and keep a day or two after free for sleep... I really wish I'd left a day or two to catch up on sleep :P You're still young!!! :D Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
The Shaanti Project <-- If you are reading this, you should like this page :D
Hi sweetie! Sure we can follow each other:)
ReplyDeleteI follow you now with GFC and Facebook.
Now it´s your turn;)
Kisses:*
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-Secret/238590149583275?fref=ts
http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/
I'll explore it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://hiimab.blogspot.pt
Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome!
Just started following you on Bloglovin',
would love if you follow me back :)
X
http://dipitblack.com
You have some pretty jewelry up, oh la la!
ReplyDeletelove it <3
ReplyDeletefollow us back?
http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/
Awesome :)
ReplyDeleteminelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com
What amazing options, I love your blog!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
What a great idea! Now you can make space for more s***! hehe
ReplyDeletexx Jenee C.
{camo meets couture}
i seriously need to clear out my wardrobe too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
Great idea! My closet is in desperate need of a cleansing!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nifty piece you listed! I loved it!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Going to have to check this out :)
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
great darling! wish you a lot of success on that:)) keep in touch dear:)) happy week!
ReplyDeleteLeonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com
seriously gorgeous jewelry..
ReplyDeleteNice pumps!
ReplyDeleteHi!!! Thank you for your visit and your comment! Nice blog!!! I follow you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch!!
Kisses!
This sounds so fun and all mysterious..off to check it out. Have a great day doll!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhh, How have I not shopped your closet before?! Such cute stuff!!
ReplyDelete