Kelley Ash photographed by Harper Smith and styled by Corey Madley for the November 2011 issue of Foam Magazine.
This editorial for some unfathomable reason has evaded me all this time, it's such a delightfully relevant and timeless work of photographic and styling art. This bohemian editorial has fast become my muse, inspiring and stirring my inner gypsy soul; it's peaceful innocence spread with a sultry mother nature, bright pops of tasseled hues and a time long passed where dancing under the sun took precedence over anything else.
I personally wanted to extend a huge thank you to Diana from Double-Ganger for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! You are way too sweet.
Much love,









Love this editorial!
ReplyDeletehttp://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
I can't stop staring at the rings. They are so edgy and unique, which I love.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
These are great photos. She is SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting by blog! Your blog is great- I'm following you now. :) If you like, will you follow me back? (if you like my blog, of course)
xxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com
Thank you Liora!
Delete♡xx
wow!! loving this editorial!
ReplyDeletexx
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
Perfect pictures!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
love love love these pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
love this so much,follow you :D
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/
Thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
The pics are beautiful and very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog, I love your blog, now I am your newest follower!
ChicToChic
Marta
Sorry, I've just changed my URL! Here is the right one!
DeleteChicToChic
Marta
Wow thanks Marta!
Delete♡xx
LOVE THE DRESS IN THE FIRST PHOTO!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
Love, love, love this style!
ReplyDeleteRed Head's blog ~ LINK
Facebook page ~ LINK
Instagram page ~ LINK
Wow!!Amazing pics!!
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
Such amazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteThese images are amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely Blog. Please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3
Thanks, I'll take a look asap!
Delete♡xx
Bellissima l'ultima foto :) Reb, xoxo.
ReplyDeletePS: Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere
cosa ne pensi ;) eccoti il link:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/07/morning-at-park-with-my-new-falabella.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://eleonorabonucci.blogspot.it/
You always present us the most unique and special photographies! Thanks for sharing this beautiful inspo once more my friend :)
ReplyDeletexxxFiC.
www.fashionicook.blogspot.com
Thanks Katerina
Delete♡xx
Fab photos! Thank you for sharing! Congrats on your award nomination!
ReplyDeletexo Jess
www.thosebensongirls.blogspot.com
Thanks heaps Jess!
Delete♡xx
great blog! You commented on our Ombre Nails tutorial @ looklovewear.blogspot.com and we really appreciate it! Please check it out again and hopefully join- your blog is epic! :p
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome comment doll, you've made my day!
Delete♡xx
superbb editorial <3 I love the bohemian outfit, especially the necklaces!
ReplyDeleteGreat editorial! You always seem to find the best editorials and campaigns to post---stuff I haven't seen and it's not on every other blog out there! Thank you! Keep on with the great work!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
Amazing pics!! Love your blog!! Hope you visit mine!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I sure will check it out!
Delete♡xx
There photo's are amazing, you are a real talent. I love your blogg!*
ReplyDeletesouvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com
Thank you
Delete♡xx
Amazing photos! great inspiration :)
ReplyDeletecheck out my shop! www.blindingbrightshop.blogspot.ca
I love this editorial!! It's absolutely great... Mmm, it's like modern gypsy style, so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteKisses!!
I love the suspenders, the fabulous jewelry and gorgeous lighting in the photographs.. and the blue of the last dress is gorgeous.. I want that color.
ReplyDeleteYou always pick the best editorials to feature! This one is gorgeous! Boho fabulousness!
ReplyDeletexx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com
Boho fabulousness indeed!
Delete♡xx
love the pics,
ReplyDeletei like ur blog a lot!!!!
following u now ;)
www.thewild-swans.com
Awesome! Thanks you
Delete♡xx
I'm so glad you posted this because I haven't seen these images and they're gorgeous! I really like all of the pops of color too. Congrats on getting nominated for the award too. You deserve it!
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Naww thanks Dale!
Delete♡xx
Fab pics as usual hun. Looking at these kind of made me feel all laid back & relaxed x :-)
ReplyDeleteThese photographs are gorgeous! This editorial is beautiful, I love the styling. I absolutely LOVE your blog!
ReplyDeleteI have a new post on my blog, and I would love to hear what you think so feel free to stop by! (:
xoxo
Meera
Thank you, I'll definitely check it out!
Delete♡xx
Really stunning pictures!
ReplyDeletelove the styling!
xo
Looks nice.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,
one more thing,If you have a minute,
please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!
Blow a Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
Happiness on Facebook
Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr
Mwaks!
~priscilla~
These photos are just so beautiful. I think I need those Pamela love earrings
ReplyDeletexxx
INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT
Amazing pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com/
Amazing pictures! I love the dress in the last picture
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
i LOVE YOUR BLOG!
ReplyDeleteVisit my fashion blog and if it like u, we can follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin!
let me know!!!!
kiss
Lisa S. per www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com
Thanks Lisa!
Delete♡xx
loving all of the pics.....i like the first photo....following..i hope follow back
ReplyDeletegaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com
Thanks Gaby!
Delete♡xx
Totally Amazing!! :D
ReplyDeletexo - David
these photos are amazing!
ReplyDeleteso inspirational!
Xoxo Lil
www.studsandsapphires.com
hi sonia thanks so much for ur kind comment ur so lovely and wow u are a very talented writer. i love this editorial fabulous photos and styling. hope ur having a great week its actually sunny here today so we all go totally bananas and celebrate!! kisses my lovely friend xx leonie.
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Leonie! Great to hear theres some sun and your enjoying it!
Delete♡xx
Look at the bangs on her? How amazing does she look. lovely lovely lovely!
ReplyDeleteAgreed - if only mine would stay as perfect as her's...
Delete♡xx
Wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post!! congratulation on your blog award.
ReplyDeletexx
meinmode.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Delete♡xx
Great pics! love the hair styleeee!!! :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
love the boho-inspired looks. it's a boho look with a little bit of rock and roll. :) loving the hair! i wish i can rock bangs like that. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat images, boho at its best :)
ReplyDeletehttp://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/