Julia Valimaki photographed by Christopher Schmidt for Plaza Kvinna magazine.
Love this Lolita takes a vacation out in the wild, wild west and brings with her an enviable wardrobe of Gucci, Valentino, Derek Lam, Roberto Cavalli and my favorite, Marc Jacobs. How I wish I could take off and an adventure to some remote and desolate area, let my inner hippie out and dance amongst the deserted buildings and forgotten streets and lane ways while random tumble weeds float mischievously beside me.
Why can't money grow on trees?!
Love,











AND have a good photographer with you, who can take nothing but beautiful shots! I get, wish I good have this location and clothes too. Love the crystallized sunnies!
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely a handy photographer too!
Delete♡xx
Perfect summer photos!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
this is great:)
ReplyDeletethanks for your lovely comment on my blog, wanna follow each other?:)
Thank you, I already follow you lovely
Delete♡xx
stunning pictures aand stunning models!
ReplyDeletehttp://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/
Beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can follow each other, if you want!)
http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/
Sure thing lovely, will check out your blog now
Delete♡xx
beautiful:)
ReplyDeletewww.the-aylar.blogspot.com
All pictures are amazing♥♥ I love this new entry!!! GREAT post!!!
ReplyDeleteI want the heels♥
xx Flor..
http://lovelyflorencia.blogspot.com.es/
thank you so so much for your lovely comment i hope we can follow each other
ReplyDeleteYes, lets!
Delete♡xx
great photos! :)
ReplyDeleteplease visit and follow my blog:
www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
I'll take a look now lovely!
Delete♡xx
this is such a gorgeous editorial..
ReplyDeletenice post,
ReplyDeletefollow each other via bloglovin? :)
www.viewrama.blogspot.de
I love the picture in Dolce&Gabbana!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! Love the setting!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING POST!!!! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
This photoshoot is incredible! The model is exceptionally beautiful!
ReplyDeletexxx,
http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/
Great pictures! :) Marc Jacobs is also my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI followed you on GFC & Bloglovin.
Stay in touch,
xoxo
Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com
P.S. Hope you'll follow back. :)
Thank you gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
Nice pictures
ReplyDeletelove the colorful pants!
I love your blog! This post is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
Where are you from?
Sure thing doll, I'll take a quick look now. FYI I'm Australian
Delete♡xx
thank u!
ReplyDeletecool pictures, I really like them, they are a great inspiration! would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
ReplyDeletexx
www.hetibrandenburg.com
Sure thing, will take a peek at your blog now!
Delete♡xx
..amazing pictures , very inspirational ..
ReplyDeletewow these photos are amazing!
ReplyDeletex
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Fantastic editorial! I feel like those sunglasses would be a great DIY project.
ReplyDeletetheurbanfashiongal.com
Gorgeous photos--i am loving loving those boots!!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/
just found out ur blog and i must say i loved it..want to follow each other??? check out my blog and follow me if u like..i'll follow ryt back..
ReplyDeleteAww thanks doll, will have a look at your blog now
Delete♡xx
awww nice inspiration photoshoot!! btw i have giveway on my blog . if you had a time check my blog :) good luck :D ( follow me if you love and i'll follow back )
ReplyDeletejoin my second giveway
http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com
I know! If only money can grow on tree, we would have so much clothes to wear :) Love this collection so much!! Thank you for sharing <3
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
♡xx
DeleteThat's a great photoshoot! I love the style of it. I also think those blueberry cupcakes in your post before look absolutely delicious! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)
ReplyDeletewww.raindropsofsapphire.com
Aww thank you, will have a look now!
Delete♡xx
LOVE all the photos!!!
ReplyDeletewould you mind to follow each other? :)
xoxo
http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/
Sure why not
Delete♡xx
wow amazing photos!! I LOVE those shoes in the 5th and second last pics..
ReplyDeletedo you want to follow each other?
Sure thing, will take a look at your blog
Delete♡xx
Such a beautiful photos
ReplyDeleteI love the sandals so much!
Have a good day sweetie
xoxo
www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com
Wonderful! Love the mood in this editorial!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful campaign!
ReplyDeleteI followed you & hope you do the same :)
xx
Aww thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
I love this collection of photos! :) Thanks for the sweet comment and stopping by my blog. Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!
ReplyDeleteElle xoxo
www.thehighfeather.com
Awww thank you lovely, I loved your style and blog, and will happily follow you back!
Delete♡xx
Love this photoshoot, the metallic boot- sandals are amazing! I´m following you now dear, do follow me if you like my blog too!
ReplyDeletewww.superclementina.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
This is a wonderful editorial!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
wow¡¡¡ I love this pics¡¡ so chic and sofisticate¡¡¡ xoxo
ReplyDeletei love those photos too!:) omg those sunnies in the first pic are wayyy too cool:)
ReplyDeletelots of love xx
Wow amazing photos and stunning models. Great post lovely kisses from Dublin xx leonie.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous spread! I absolutely love the vibrant colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment!
I'm a new follower :)
xx
holly foxen wells
ThreeLayerCake
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
♡xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog. I am a new blogger and every comment is valuable to me.
You are always welcome!
http://silvipan.blogspot.com/
Naww, thank you for visiting my blog in return! You have a wonderful blog, good luck!
Delete♡xx
Amazing Pictures! the Sunnies on the first Pic looks great :)
ReplyDeletei´m a new Follower
Lovely Greetings!
Thank you doll!
Delete♡xx
WoW!! Soo adorable photos!!! :)
ReplyDeletethis is a wonderful.editorial!!! :)
ReplyDeleteamazing editorial!!!!
ReplyDeletex Marina
www.cococamarel.com
Such an inspiring post! Have a nice week ;D
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com/
wow really amazing photos dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
thanks for the comment!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like my blog, I just followed you back :D
Aww thank you!
Delete♡xx
great post! thanks for your comment, i follow you now:)and you?
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://glamshion.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
NICE!! love that campaign
ReplyDeletehttp://thewild-swans.blogspot.com
beautiful editorial!
ReplyDeleteI've just found your blog, it's great! hope you can visit mine too and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! just let me know ♥
Thank you lovely, will have a look at yours too
Delete♡xx
such gorgeous photos!!!
ReplyDelete-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/
thanks for your comment! great blog! follow me and I'm going to follow you back, I can aslo follow you on blogglovin and twitter!
ReplyDeletexx
www.hetibrandenburg.com
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
those huge sunnies are driving me insane! WOOWW love them
ReplyDeleteBIG KISSES FROM SUNNY SPAIN
laflordelys.com
helena
Thanks for sharing! Great editorial!
ReplyDeletei would love to have those sunnies on top. :) great modern looks... totally my style. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
FANTASTIC high res photos!
ReplyDelete----------------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!
I could tell there was some Guccie and Roberto Cavalli in there! Love the posing!! xx
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
wow, amazing photos, very romantic & sexy! You have a nice blog, I will fallow, thanks for your visit!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are gorgeus!!! I love the style and colours!!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI follow you! Thanks for your visit!
xoxo
Timeless Mode
http://timeless-mode.blogspot.it/