Clockwise:
1. Kirsten clutch by Alexander Wang
2. Whitney line ring by CC Skye
3. Mandy chain crop top by Alice + Olivia
4. Slack asymmetrical skirt by Helmut Lang
5. Double header bracelet by CC Skye
6. Palladium 3 stack bangle by Belle Noel
7. Rea leather sandals by Isabel Marant
After a blissfully spent Queens birthday weekend I find myself already longing for another long weekend. None the less a much needed overseas vacation is fast approaching and I can not help but virtually plan various ensembles for my adventures that lie ahead. I dubbed this the Arabian Nights look, an ensemble perfect for sunset drinks at the Burj Al Arab, or more appropriately a rooftop New York soiree or a bay-side gathering. A clash of textures and materials strewn haphazardly and free flowing creating an easy, cool and casual elegance that is modest but still sexy. The Isabel Marant sandals are my ultimate favorite right now, despite the silver and gunmetal hardware these would indeed look mighty fine on my legs - after a much needed spray tan of course!
Much love,


Lovely outfit! Great selection.
ReplyDeleteI love you blog! I'm following you now.
http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
Thank you Sofia!
Delete♡xx
great style picks, sonia! love the clutch and the ring, especially.
ReplyDeletehope you're well, and enjoy the rest of your week!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Thank you Jasmine! Hope your having an amazing day!
Delete♡xx
I love this outfit! The color of the top is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexo
Mix & Match
oh god, those shoes! awesome blog, you've got a new follower!
ReplyDeleteplease take a look at my blog and let me know if you like it, I hope so ;)
http://angystearoom.com
Aww thank you gorgeous, I'll definitely check it out!
Delete♡xx
Some lovely things there, I love those shoes x :-)
ReplyDeletekiller shoes!!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
The shoes from Isabel Marant are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
lovely outfit!!:)
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing outfit! These sandals are fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteKiss,
Liliana
http://umblogfashion.com
thanks for comment on my blog, i like your tooo and following, follow back???
ReplyDeleteLucy
www.fashionvisionsss.blogspot.com
Thank you, and I certainly will!
Delete♡xx
Lovely blog;)
ReplyDeletewww.or-and-kw.blogspot.com
Thanks Olga
Delete♡xx
I love the sandals!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://littleblackcoconut.blogspot.com.es/
Love the outfit!!
ReplyDeletehttp://placequotehere.blogspot.pt/2012/06/cowgirl-in-wonderland.html
this is so cool, I love the trap bag. great detail!
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
I love the look!!!^^
ReplyDeletethe asymmetrical skirt is perfect ;)
xoxo
Lovely combination :)
ReplyDeletelove the ring!
ReplyDeletewoow I realy want every single Item...
ReplyDeleteI love that really pretty skirt! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)
ReplyDeletewww.raindropsofsapphire.com
That clutch is a piece of art ;)
ReplyDeleteThat Helmut Lang skirt is a-mazing!! I can't even imagine how great it would look on for some type of nighttime event!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm so behind in my blog browsing! I can't seem to catch up on my Bloglovin' feed!! Ah! haha.
~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
I know exactly what you mean!
Delete♡xx
I always feel like it when I'm going to travel. Nice selection here.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Manu Luize.
:-D i love it! nice post
ReplyDeleteA chic kiss ;-)
Love the clutch!! A lot of amazing selections :)
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
Aww thank you for that sweet compliment Margaret :o)
ReplyDelete♡xx
love this set and outfit!!nice day
ReplyDeletehey, saw your comment, thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog, i followed :))
would like to see you again at mine ;)
<3
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
gorgeous look! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/
Great post!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com.es/
such lovely choices!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionbreed.org
I die for those shoes... they are AMAZING! And I love that top :)
ReplyDeleteXO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com
love the whole lot but especially those shoes. i love a spray tan to. happy Wednesday kisses from dublin xx leonie.
ReplyDeletethe kirsten clutch has forever been a dream of mine!
ReplyDeletexx
I love the ring the most :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good day sweetie ,
kiss from Brazil
www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com
Great post! ;)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? :)
http://defty-fashion.blogspot.com/
Those shoes are amazing ! Thanks for commenting on my blog ^^ I am following!
ReplyDeletecherryberrypoon.blospot.ca
Thanks!
Delete♡xx
Great combination, I love those sandals!!
ReplyDeleteKisses!
http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/
i love those sandals!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://glamshion.blogspot.com.es/
I love love love those sandals! So gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletewww.stylingmylife.com
Amazing post!love the last look)
ReplyDeleteFollow each other?
http://lo-ve-peace.blogspot.com/
Love the clothes you have searched!
ReplyDeleteThe heels are wonderful!
Big kisses!! :)
Lucia Gallego Blog
I love these items, especially the black skirt!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog you have, check mine if you like.
http://justdailythings.blogspot.com
xx