Bekah Jenkins photographed by Chris Nicholls with hair and make-up by Simone Otis for the June issue of Flare Magazine.
Like a futuristic, atypical, mythological Goddess donning cerulean blue locks and hypnotic orange hued eyes and lips paying vigil to her surrounding kingdom, I can not help but be completely indoctrinated by Bekah's powerful stance. Dripping in sartorial sporty flamboyance by 3.1 Phillip Lim and Rag & Bone this seriously commanding editorial is just oozing coolness with it's sporty ensembles, gold brimmed spectacles and sneaker love.
Much love,









fab!!!^^
ReplyDeletei love it ;)
xoxo
Sooo inspiring!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
Following you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
what a unique dresses!! thank u for ur comment darling!! i miss japan so much!
ReplyDeletesuch a sick editorial. im going to have dreams about that navy/white colorblock top and blue hair!
ReplyDeleteDying for this spreadddddddddd.
ReplyDeleteLainy
HauteInhabit.com
Love the colors in each photo!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
fab..so inspiring
ReplyDeleteLove this editorial! The slicked back hair is too cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting aprilialove.com!
x Aprilia
ohhh my gosh. the first image, that shirt, amazinggggg
ReplyDeletethis is a beautiful editorial, stunning linear and strong lines!
PERFECT!!! <333
LOVEEE this editorial!!! Loving your blog so I'm following:)
ReplyDeletemademoiselleconomist.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
love the pattern mixing here. some great inspirations for my next outfit post. :)
ReplyDeletehave a lovely week, sonia!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
lovely pictures! so unique and eclectic!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
I love this! The navy-blue sneakers are amazing
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
Amazing !!!
ReplyDeleteI love her feature. She is tough and androgynous yet sensual at the same time. Loving her full lips. And this shoot is breathtaking. The styling, colors, and backdrop is just gorgeous, thank u for sharing dear. You can visit the Peak next time and do a little bit of exploring. A fellow reader mentioned that the view at night is gorgeous too.
ReplyDeletewww.girllilikoi.com
Thank you, I definitely will, the views are amazing!
Delete♡xx
I love the play on textures and bold colours. Xo
ReplyDelete-Art a la Rue
Wow, so many amazing looks! Love the blue hair also!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
I love all the outfits, they´re so great, by the way thanks for your comment on my blog, is always a surprise to find a new bloggers on the web, and your blog is great! So what do you think about us follow each other? I´ll start right now ok!
ReplyDeletewww.petitgraphie.blogspot.com
xoxo from guatemala
Sounds good to me!
Delete♡xx
I really love these looks! My favs are the first two---they are def something I'd wear (if I could afford either designer lol). Great post!
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely!
Delete♡xx
Very beautiful collection!!!! Thank you for sharing these inspirational photos :)
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
Ooh I love the outfits and all the bright colors shown here. That top look is stunning!
ReplyDeletexoDale
Thanks so much for stopping by
omg! so amazing!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
:O
ReplyDeleteI think I am speechless!
I have to to use your blog as a point of reference...
Seriously, you find such great collections!
Beijos!
eusouperlinha.blogspot.com
Thank you darling, glad you're enjoying it!
Delete♡xx
Hi doll, already following you :o)
ReplyDelete♡xx
great iinspirational post honey, i really love it!
ReplyDeletenice to meet your blog!
xx
Thank you doll!
Delete♡xx
Dear Sonia,
ReplyDeletefirst I wanted to thank you for all those sweet comments you're sending me over to almost all of my posts. :)
Then I wanted to apologize for almost never commenting anything myself. I'm really a lousy blogger when it comes to comments... Sorry for that! I'm always busy with answering questions so that there's no time to write some sweet comments myself. Sorry again! :)
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really happy about each and every single one of your comments though! They always make my day! :)
xx
Aww thank you gorgeous, I completely understand and really appreciate you taking the time to leave me your sweet comment!
Delete♡xx
Thx for comment! I follow you now, do the same if you want!
ReplyDeletewww.cheapandglamour.com
Thank you! Will do the same!
Delete♡xx
Yes I create them :)
ReplyDeleteNice post!!
Take care :)
Amazing!
Delete♡xx
The pink print of that top skirt is to-die-for - such a standout!!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting my blog! Now following yours! <3
ReplyDeleteSO good!! x
ReplyDelete