Zuzanna Bijoch photographed by Sebastian Kim and styled by Charles Varenne for Numero #133.
An amazing spread featuring an all white ensemble with key looks by high rollers Alexander McQueen, Celine, Chanel and Dior just to name a few. A sultry vain vixen and impeccably photographed in a mix of crisp colour and bold black and white action shots is the perfect way to get through hump day...
ex oh ex oh,











WOW, these are amazing images!! I love all of the crisps whites here!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
Sure thing!
Delete♡xx
Just found your blog, love the format of it! And beautiful inspiration photos x
ReplyDeleteM
Thank you gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
She's beautiful! Great editorial and love the all-white looks! Those shoes are on my TDF list now lol!!
ReplyDeleteI love the super sleek silhouettes and all of the white! So fresh right now. I feel like I'm seeing tons of white all over the place right now!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Thanks for the sweet comment...Now following you! :)
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
I love all white color outfits, so chic! I love everything about the first look; the shoes, the peplum top, and the cool skirt(shorts?)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a dress, either that or a skirt!
Delete♡xx
So strong- so fresh- love these shots x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatwouldkarldo.com
Fantastic photos!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
god, these pics are just too stunning! amazing blog, darling :*
ReplyDeletethefanglejungle.blogspot.com
Kisses <3
Thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
omg i love your blog! the pictures are absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeletexo
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
Nice post!
ReplyDeleteI love this photoshoot!!
Take care :)
Hello nice post and amazing blog...I follow you now,
ReplyDeleteif you want to follow my back,this is my blog:
http://www.borderline83.blogspot.it/
P.S. thanks for the comment in my blog :-)
nice day
Aww thank you beautiful!
Delete♡xx
That first one reminds me of that famous Richard Avedon photo! Great photos :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics
ReplyDeleteAmazing pics!!! :):)
ReplyDeletehttp://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
Amazing bone structure! So jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love her hair in that first picture. Wish mine would be that awesome!
ReplyDeleteAmy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
love all the hair styles. i would love to do a middle part, however, it never looks good on me, and i always have to do a side part. :) great editorial! hope you're well, and have a great day!
ReplyDeletebtw, i still want you to email me your address. we can be pen pals. :D
hugs, sonia!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
LOL you are two funny!
Delete♡xx
wonderful editorial!!! Love it!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.rockandfrock.com
these pictures = amazing!!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
These pictures are hothothot! I love the first one - the legs look miles long.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
This photo shoot is amazing! I love the twiggy eyes
ReplyDelete161cm.com
joanne♥choi
Beautiful editorial!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Amazing pictures! Wow, I really really love this
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
WOW Love these photos and the make up and clothes are amazing!
ReplyDeletefollowing dear....
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the photos you posted it...!
www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
I love it!! amazing pics :D
ReplyDeleteFashion room lounge
A chic kiss ;)
I totally love this shoot and everything in it!!
ReplyDeleteXO
really nice post! and original blog!
ReplyDeletewe can follow each other!
i already follow u!
xx
www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
Sure thing!
Delete♡xx
wow...what gorgeous images. Love all of the white!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog very good..Nice.
ReplyDeletewww.zuhalvarol.com
woooow!!amazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a photoshoot....And these heels...for how long more will i crave them????
ReplyDeletexo
Ev