Hey all you gorgeous people! I'm now on Pinterest so be sure to check it out for daily musings, inspirations and good times! I promise not to overload your dashboard with awesomeness - well maybe a little!
Oh Sonia, you're really tempting me to acquire an account ... why would you do that to me, darling??? :P But seriously, cannot think of many things more joyful than pretty inspirational images in one place.
Hahaha, talk soon!
<3 Mandy xx http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
I'm so addicted to pinterest haha
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
How fun you're on Pinterest. Just followed you and thanks so much for your sweet comment!
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Naww thank you lovely!
Deletexoxo
yay now following!! mine is under Jacy Tilton...can't wait to check out all of your pins! I'm so addicted :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Yay thanks gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletehttp://mwanwan.blogspot.com
twitter@michellemwan
instagram:michellewan(mwanwan)
Thanks so much for sharing sweetie, I also need to spend some time on Pinterest cause it's pretty cool!:X
ReplyDeleteOh Sonia, you're really tempting me to acquire an account ... why would you do that to me, darling??? :P But seriously, cannot think of many things more joyful than pretty inspirational images in one place.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, talk soon!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
I'm sorry - but I have to admit you will most probably be converted to the dark side sooner or later! It happened to me! LOL
Deletexoxo
overloading with awesomeness is never a problem! : )
ReplyDeletei'll def. check your page.
ReplyDeletekisses
maren anita
Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:
YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
I am so scared of even looking at pinterist!!! I'm still struggling with tumblr! It does look amazing though, I will go check yours out xx
ReplyDeletewww.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
I know the feeling but have to admit Pinterest is much easier (and faster) to use!
Deletexoxo
I love pintrest- I could sit and read inspiring quotes all day long! xxx
ReplyDeleteI am wondering how we lived without Pinterest! It's amazing for visual inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking the same thing too!
Deletexoxo