Nimue Smit photographed by Txema Yeste for the April 2012 issue of Numero China.
So bewitching, magical and ethereal. There's such a gorgeous mixture of magic, style and spirit combined in this editorial. You get the impression of high fashion and at times it leaves you wondering about apparitions of the ghostly kind. I just love this. It's incredibly fun and leads such a separate direction that most editorials tend to take. This is definitely theatrical like and very much free spirited. And since I have such an affinity for skulls, it comes as no surprise that the second image is my favorite, well, one of them anyway!
Love,














Soo gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Bonnie
wow amazing photos dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
Pretty photos! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)
ReplyDeletewww.raindropsofsapphire.com
Sure! Will stop by yours right now!
Deletexoxo
Wow! Such diversity!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a giveaway, an awesome Tote from H&M. come and get it!
www.houseofhemingway.com
These photos are so beautiful, I love how the focus is always in the eye. the one with the cat is really cool :)
ReplyDeletewow amazing inspiration!
ReplyDeletex
shopstyleconquer.com
shopstyleconquer.com
shopstyleconquer.com
This is hauntingly beautiful especially the one where it seems like the cat is staring right through you (I'm a cat person) but I love it all. Amazing.
ReplyDeletewww.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm absolutely following you!
ReplyDeleteAwww thank-you gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
Lovely photos darling :X
ReplyDeleteFashionspot.ro
these photos are amazing!
ReplyDeletecool blog! follow u!
xx
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Gorgeous pics!! love the one with the black cat :)
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy!
Hello!
ReplyDeletesuch alovely post! there sometihing magic and inspiring inside! cool!
lovely blog!
why don't we follow eachother:))
http://thefashionamy.blogspot.it/
amy
Sure!
Deletexoxo
amazing photos! love that skull.. :)
ReplyDeletexo jenny
my blog // my facebook page // shop my closet
i love that second image too! very striking!
ReplyDeleteim your newest follower - it would be great if you could follow me back!
xx Rebecca
www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Really impressive photos. Thanks for sharing! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.rockandfrock.com
What a fashinating editorial, I love it!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
wow dear amazing pictures!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
Hey! I just found your blog and I think it's pretty amazing, well structured and with a lot of inspiring posts:)
ReplyDeleteIf you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!
Im totally spellbound by these inspirational post!
xoxo
Nuke
www.girllilikoi.com
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
wow... this is stunning....very beautiful! Enjoyed seeing it :)
ReplyDeletemagical and etheral for sure! love the "dark" campaign.... so hauntingly beautiful. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmnine
amazing post and pics!
ReplyDeleteSuch a different editorial! Loove the atmosphere! Great blog..hope we'll follow each other =)
ReplyDeleteXx Elisa
http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/
Thank you!
Deletexoxo