Hello lover!!!
Have you not seen anything more beautiful in your life? Appropriately named the Obsession pump, these retro bad boys are from the ever brilliant minds at Yves Saint Laurent. Brilliant pastel hues and a gold tipped toe, jacquard heel and a minty suede platform, need I say more? These BELONG in my shoe closet...
Get them here at Net-A-Porter.
ex oh ex oh,


AHHHH SONIA, so many of my favourite trends in one!!! Unbelievably perfect!!!!
ReplyDelete<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love the mint color on the platform and the multiple ankle straps, soo cool :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.....i follow you...follow me back?
ReplyDeletePretty ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
seriously amazing, I wantt! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://blushjewellery.blogspot.com
I'm not usually a stiletto fan... but these are platform stilettos so i'll make an exception- amazing! x
ReplyDeleteOMG I love these AHmazing!!!!!! xx
ReplyDeletewww.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
I'm in love... droool
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my GIVEAWAY!
Best of luck! :)
★NECKLACES GIVEAWAY★ Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog
I have one word for these shoes: GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletenow I'm obsessed too! such a cuties
ReplyDeletexxx
Daria, the Fashionsurfer
Amazing shoes!I love them
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
wow, they look amazing! and they're just perfect for this spring season!
ReplyDeleteBUT i won't be able to buy a pair of shoes from ysl..too bad!
I can see why it is named that - it is absolutely gorgeous! These are too pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a stunning week xx
Those shoes are so beautifully retro! I love them!!!
ReplyDelete~Zabrinah
[your everyday girl,
writing about guys]
this pair of shoes encompass everything i love: pastel color and capped toe!
ReplyDeleteLove these! So fab! Great pick!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Thank you sweety :) They are fantastic!
ReplyDeletethey're beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteMaNAa