As you already know and are probably well sick of hearing me drone about this, I am unable to make it to one of the greatest and epic of all epic festivals, Coachella, but a few of my friends are there grooving to glorious music and soaking up the desert rays. This right here is how I imagine they've been spending their days...
Jealous, just jealous right now!
















omg i like love these photos so much! i like saved half on them to my computer!
ReplyDeletex
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
They are awesome!
DeleteHi beautiful! tnks a lot for ur lovely comment (: I follow u via bloglovin too, follow back? (:
ReplyDeletexx from
http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://umblogfashion.blogspot.com
*****
Ah I love all these photos. Such great inspiration for Coachella!!!
ReplyDelete-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/
Love this! The colorful hair is so pretty and I love all the different shorts :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! <3
ReplyDeleteWow the Pics are beautiful! Great!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Great pictures!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked my dress! Bad boys by Zara... affordable!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
helena
Ahhh Zara! Thanks for letting my know gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
Hi! love the photos! happy to be your new follower, would you follow me back!? thanks!! ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
I have just been looking around your blog and I absolutly love your sense of style! It has gievn me a lot of inspiration for my own outfit ideas! I would love it if you could look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook? xx
ReplyDeletewww.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com
Aww thank you lovely! I would be glad to check out your blog!
Deletexoxo
This reminds me of summer// I want summer so bad! Cute post you have here, and the pictures are amazing (:
ReplyDeletesouvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com
x
wowwow...beautiful pictures!!
ReplyDeletefollow each other??
lachambrefiore.blogspot.com
kisskiss from italy
Fiore
Sure!
Deletexoxo
LOVE♥ ITS A WONDERFUL!:d
ReplyDeletethose photos are incredible- i've saved like half to my desktop & instagram too!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of LF but I noticed they put together incredible look books & trend reports are trawling through their site, thanks for sharing hun!
Oh and I wish I was at Coachella too- one day! Have a good week x x
LF are amazing! They are definitely one to keep checking regularly for some good stuff! And I'm glad I am not the only one not going - maybe next year eh!
Deletexoxo
I am so obsessed with this look book the hair the nails the CLOTHES everything!!!! I also wish I was at coachella :( hope you had a great weekend though!! xx
ReplyDeletegeorgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
I feel your pain! There's always next year!
Deletexoxo
great look dear!!love them=)
ReplyDeletesuper cute the 1ยบ outfit!!
xoxo=)
Looks amazing, I wish I was going!!
ReplyDeletewww.styliststeph.blogspot.com
Sigh, me too, me too...
Deletexoxo
If I hadn´t been jealous anyway, these photos would have totally made me being super-jealous!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the possibility to be there, too!
amazing blog!
We will all suffer in silence... Well maybe not the silence part...
Deletexoxo
Hello! Thanks for your comment! I follow you, follow me back!
ReplyDeletehttp://umblogfashion.blogspot.com
Kiss
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Ahhh...i envy your friends...so much..
ReplyDeletexo
Ev
Urgh, so much!
Deletexoxo
ah, i'm soooo into all the colors in their hair!
ReplyDeleteahhh one day i'll make it there ;) xx
ReplyDeletesuch cute outfits!! all of these Coachella posts are making me sad :(
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
not sick at all, my dear! :)
ReplyDeletei wish i was at coachella right now. :)
btw, love the new banner. sharp!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy