1. Britannia clutch by Alexander McQueen
2. Leather trimmed twill jacket by Mason By Michelle Mason
3. I'm so rock n' roll right now by Zoe Karssen
4. Metal toe capped heel by Zara
5. Portobello leather short by Rag & Bone
6. Chronograph watch by Michael Kors
I'm pretty sure I've gotten my mojo back and am ready for a BIG weekend! In saying that have been a busy little bee and racking up a storm online - and yes I know what your thinking, I am still feeling a little lazy and decided to do my shopping online rather than drag my sorry behind to the shopping center, baby steps people! LOL! Well here is a small compilation of what my dream outfit for Saturday night would entail. I love this Zoe Krassen rocker tee a lot (maybe too much?) which is what inspired this style edit in the first place. I also love the Zara toe capped heel but am still undecided about it, mainly because I am yet to decide between this or splurging a tad on the Stuart Weitzman. Of course I am partial to a cute pair of leather shorts and the blazer has my name written all over it; squint harder, I promise you'll see it.
Rock on,


LOL that t-shirt is great!!!!
ReplyDeletexx,
Lainy
Haute Inhabit
I like this outfit you put together!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
love love love this outfit ensemble! i can picture myself in this rockin outfit!!!! great collage ;)
ReplyDeleteJoelyne
The Sydney Girl
X
Oh myyyy, what a perfect combination of pieces you have compiled my dearest Sonia. I am particularly smitten by that leather-trim blazer...mmm, delicious. Oh golly, and metal-capped heels are just SO lovely...and with that lovely pastel yellow? I'M IN LOVE.
ReplyDeleteHave a truly fabulous weekend, pretty lady!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
Thank you gorgeous girl!
Deletexoxo
Hi Sonia!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for your blog! Really love it :)
..and cool post!
Thanks so much for visiting mine.
Kiss
xxx
No problem!
Deletexoxo
Nice selection ! Love the metal toe capped heels so much!!
ReplyDeletexxx Lizzie
ifoundmysoulmate.blogspot.com
love the blazer
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice blog. I love the shorts!!
ReplyDeletelabellestyleandmakeupbook.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
I loooove this outfit! this is something i could wear:D
ReplyDeletehttp://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/
LOVE IT!!! I so need to go to Zara, still haven't been.. loove those shoes though and the shorts too.. ah the whole outfit is to die for!
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
This looks like it would be a really awesome outfit. I love how it has romantic colours, but it's still pretty badass because of the tshirt! I've been meaning to find one with a great saying like that!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Sabrina
I love this outfit, so lovely!
ReplyDeleteXOXO.
laylafonseca.blogpspot.com
ooh love the cap toe heel by Zara! I almost got those!
ReplyDeletelove from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
I love those pieces, I was going to say what was my favourite, but I can choose one.
ReplyDeleteShow us your shopping when you receive it.
Have a great weekend,
Manu Luize.
http://manuluize.com
Perfect clutch and shoes!
ReplyDeleteKisses and see you soon!
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
I'm in love with every single piece you picked out. You have such a great blog, want to follow each other?
ReplyDelete-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/
Nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat look! new follower!
ReplyDeletehttp://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Love that tee, and the outfit you made around it! :)
ReplyDeleteAwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
love it darling! ♡
ReplyDeletehttp://therubberdoll.com/
Oh yeah the shoes..
ReplyDeleteEAK
I love that clutch and blazer!!! so pretty:)
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy!!
I like the watch, look so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove the blazer.
ReplyDeletegreat style picks. :) that blazer is fabulous, s!
ReplyDelete