It is impossible to imagine a more complete fusion with nature than that of the Gypsy
-Franz Liszt
Happy hump day lovelies! I think I'm still in Easter vacation mode or my brain is at least and to say I've been a little lethargic as of late is a gross understatement. Or I'm just being ever dramatic, I can't decide. So in midst of my laziness I compiled some of my favourite images for this post - taking the bohemian inspired route of course and all with a floaty and airy sense of wonder to each of them. Enjoy!
ex oh ex oh,
























Lovely pictures! I really like the scarves, and the headpieces! :)
ReplyDeleteAwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
Is the girl in the third photo Lily Donaldson? It sure looks like her! :)
ReplyDeletePicture #8 has such cool sunglasses!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Wow the photos are adorable!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
hey, s! hope you had a good day. :) i absolutely am a huge fan of everything boho... love these images. i love the headpieces and the sunnies, especially. :) have a great rest of the wk!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
Thanks J!
Deletexoxo
Beautiful pictures, I want to wake up in that world tomorrow. Great inspiration.
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Oh these are such wonderful photographs...! I have just been invaded by a desire to fast forward to full-on summer
ReplyDeletewow dear!amazing pictures!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
cute photos!!!^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
Great post-- made me all the more excited for Spring and Summer to come. Check out our collection of the latest boho threads from Hale Bob and Charlie Jade over at missesdressy.com for that gypsy chic look! Here's a little teaser: http://bit.ly/IOlt2W xx
ReplyDeleteAll the best on your blog!
Kriska
@missesdressy
missesdressy.com
blog.missesdressy.com
Will do!
Deletexoxo
such a whimsical editorial! hope you had a lovely easter! x x
ReplyDeleteOMG i need those glasses in my life !!!
ReplyDeletehttp://msbeautygeek.blogspot.com/
Very inspirational pics! Great post :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
xxx
http://fashionicook.blogspot.com/
Love all the head-dresses. A lovely collection of photos!
ReplyDeletewww.styliststeph.blogspot.com
I'm a BIG fan of Boho style photography! Love the hippy vibe
ReplyDeletexAmy
beautiful editorial! i want my summer to feel like this!
ReplyDeletegorgeous photo selections! I wish these were real life :) My favorite photo out of these is the very top one - so gorg!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Awesome pics ..especially the pool image.
ReplyDeleteHey Sonia, maybe a gypsy at heart maybe a city dweller, I Lov this post a great fusion of images, thanks
ReplyDeleteHttp://mylovstuff.blogspot.com