Alissa Geraghty photographed by Zoey Grossman and styled by Sarah Peinado for Planet Blue's 'Catch the Sparrow' lookbook.
Another gorgeous creation by the folks at Planet Blue! Light, airy and free is always something they manage to create and capture every time. I love the neutral palette with the cottage atmosphere and the floral headpieces add a gorgeous innocence to this 70's inspired shoot. I am obsessed with the lacy white dress by Stone Cold Fox and the pairing of those gorgeous oversized sunnies is so very Brigitte Bardot and just perfection!
Love,













We are your source for free Facebook Covers. Here you will find FB Covers or Facebook Timeline Covers (whatever you call it!). We will continue to add new fb covers on a daily basis
ReplyDeleteWonderful Hippie Pics!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Planet Blue always has the best campaigns! They seem to perfect that gorgeous Bohemian spirit with the dappled light, flowy materials and floral wreaths! This one is too amazing and you've picked the best images. :)
ReplyDeleteMwah mwah mwah!
Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Very inspirational pictures :-) Put me in a hippi mood :p
ReplyDeletewww.liveyoungabroad.com
so beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool photoshoot!!! i love the boho, perfect for summer!
ReplyDeletelove K
It's so light and free. Just love it :)
ReplyDeletewww.berryjamjam.blogspot.com
Lovely photo shoot! :)
ReplyDeleteAwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
amazing photos!
ReplyDeleteWow!Beautiful photos)
ReplyDeletehttp://dreamaboutflowers.blogspot.com/
This is perfection! Such a beautiful lookbook, loving the 70's vibe!
ReplyDeleteHave liked on facebook and folowing on GFC and Bloglovin- I am so glad you like me blog also that makes me happy! Really hope you follow back! Cant wait for more posts on your blog I really love the inspiration! xx
ReplyDeletewww.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com
Thank you gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
Ah loving the lighting in these! And the white dresses :)
ReplyDeletex Stace
tee+fame
So absolutely stunning and dreamy. Like @Stace said, the light is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are breath taking!
ReplyDeleteCreamy
I love this so much the photography is so beautiful and i love the clothes and styling. Perfect inspo for me for my trip! Also I'm totally having a flower crown moment I don't know why? Great post!
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Gorgeous imagery
ReplyDeletebeautiful..speechless. xx
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so inspiring! I absolutely love to outfits and the colors!
ReplyDeleteYou gained a new follower! Gorgeous blog!
xx
Aww thank you!
Deletexoxo
That's a really beautiful lookbook!
ReplyDeletewow these photos are so inspiring!
ReplyDeletex
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com
incredible pictures!!!
ReplyDeletefollow each other??
lachambrefiore.blogspot.com
kisskiss from italy
Fiore
these are absolutely gorgeous! love her hair. the bangs look great on her. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
amazing look ;;D maybe wecan follow eatch other?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I can see why you're obsessed with the lace dress! Wow! And you know i LOVE the daisies in the hair!! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThat lace dress is so amazingly beautiful =) I love it !
ReplyDeleteYou're invited to enter Romwe Easter Giveaway: win a collar and $ 40 gift card on Romwe !
Fashion and Cookies
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter
She is so pretty! These are great photos.
ReplyDeletenialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
I LOVE all of those dresses!!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
loveli pics dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
This is so pretty, I love all the lace and flowy clothing items! And the floral headbands remind me of lana del rey :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous lookbook, I also love the neutrals. Very ethereal!
ReplyDeletexo Gillie
thanks for the comment!
ReplyDeletex
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Lovely pics :)
ReplyDeleteAlready following you dear!
Kiss from fashionicook
xxx
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Cute outfit....nice fashion sense you have .i love your blog
ReplyDeleteVisit my Blog
http://indiaftrends.blogspot.in/
http://indiaftrends.blogspot.in/
http://indiaftrends.blogspot.in/