Hannah Holman photographed by Simon Burstall and styled by Elissa Cannelle Castelbou for the April 2012 issue of Elle France.
Loving this mish-mash of colours and concepts in this editorial; it's playful, whimsical, nostalgic and a little bit cheeky. From Ralph Lauren, Balenciaga, Prada and headwear by Maison Michael teamed with classic curls and bold lips - meet the 60's / 70's housewife gone bad! My favourite is that epic golf kart shot which provokes my own cheeky inhibitions of wanting to steel a kart while out on the course - which I am pretty sure I wont be the only one feeling this way either...
Much love,









This is such a fun post, I love the background of the pool and these models are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Gorgeous Pics! Love it!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
beautiful photos! followed you now. follow back? :) xx
ReplyDeleteDaisy Cats
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
I love this editorial, i think that most of the shoes are amazing!
ReplyDeletegreat editorial, love the D&G shoes.
ReplyDeleteSo cool!!
ReplyDeleteThe Golden Bun | new post | follow me
all the shoes here are amazing... except for the flats with the long straps... that i can't pull off. makes me want to go on vacation!
ReplyDeletehave a great evening, s!
xoxo,
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Wowwww.....great editorial!! I loooove everything, but the boots/shoes, of the first pic, are really AWESOME ;D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by :)
Have a great day!
x♥x♥
PS: You have a Portuguese name :D
"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercÃcio fÃsico"
I love this editorial shoot - so chic but cheeky!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashioncherry.co/the-truth-about-sugar-skin/
I love this edgy look! It's so my style. I like pushing the envelope.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
in love with these pictures!
ReplyDelete-jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/
I am totally into that style! Love it!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Austria,
Simone
So inspiring photos:)
ReplyDeletexx Ilka
http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/
Lovely as always!
ReplyDeleteFashion gone rogue is really a great website :)
No you can be sure you re not the only one who feels that way haha
But My fav gotta say is the third one and I love the idea of the chess board, really inspiring!
I guess you've already seen that I followed you back in TUMBLR :)
xx
He he he I did see that! You're Tumblr was way to awesome NOT to follow doll!
Deletexoxo
Very nice post! Thanks for sharing dear :)
ReplyDeletexxx FiC.
Amazing photos! Such an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
These looks are so cool, so many things going on at once! I love the 6th photo the best, those heels and socks are awesome :)
ReplyDeletejust now words. pictures say everything.
ReplyDeletewww.moldiva.com
The shoes are amazing and the colors and retro vibe are fab! Great post!!
ReplyDeleteAww that is just awful, I would love to check yours out!
ReplyDeletexoxo
wow amazing pics!!lova all!
ReplyDeletexoxo and have a nice week=)
What a beautiful editorial. I really love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an amazing editorial...love the golf cart photo!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~
ReplyDeleteYou had me at the feline glasses in the first picture ... and then I laid eyes upon the floral confection of a romper and I have been simultaneously staring and salivating at the screen for the last five minutes. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteAnd Sonia, can we go golf-buggy-stealing together? We can wear out prettiest frocks ... we would be the most stylish thieves ever! ;)
Thank you for entering my giveaway and for sharing it too! You're just the loveliest. <3
Hope you're enjoying have your day off!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
Oh em gee Mandy we must do this! I will hold out until we can!
Deletexoxo
for sure you're not the only one . . . with some of these outfits any girl would feel like she could take on the world (or a few straggling golfers)
ReplyDeleteHe he he, for sure!
Deletexoxo
These pictures are GORGEOUS! Love it.
ReplyDeleteCreamy
What a wonderful blog, would you want to follow each other ?
ReplyDeleteLove,
S
Beautiful and very inspiring photos! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletexx
www.thetrendspotter.net
Thank you for your sweet comment ! I am now following you and I also liked your FB page, hope you can do the same !
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch,
Love,
S
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
these photos are way too cool! giant chess set? WOW!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Love Love Love your blog dear . Absolutely amazing subjects and pictures . Followed you and would really love if you check my blog and follow back if you like :)
ReplyDeleteFashion Blog :
http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com/
Personal Bolog :
http://ispeakgirls.blogspot.com/
LOVE XOXO
awesome editorial! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelove these photos!
ReplyDeletei am now following your blog!!
xox
cool editorial, ALL shoes are amazing
ReplyDeletehttp://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/
I love this shoot, especially the style of makeup on the models. You have a really nice blog and I love seeing your inspirations!
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower :)
<3 Emi
www.silverandlemon.com