Auguste Abeliunaite photographed by Hunter & Gatti and styled by Sara Fernandez for the April 2012 issue of Vogue Spain.
Shot in (what looks like) a patriotic parking lot with a glorious vintage Lincoln, the gorgeous Auguste Abeliunaite is styled predominantly in classic tee's and designers like Balmain, Prada and Balenciaga. Her sultry make-up with bold, raspberry matte lips and tousled hair add even more volume and excitement to this statement editorial.
This shoot has virtually everything I love in a good editorial, bohemian styling mixed with a bit of cold, hard, rock & roll! Most people have the belief that these elements should not work together, yet what they don't realize is that combined they make sweet, sweet music. And if this doesn't get you excited for the weekend, well I don't know what will!
Have a happy Friday lovelies and an equally awesome weekend.
ex oh ex oh,







i love these shots!
ReplyDeletexo jenny
Ahh so gorgeous!! You post amazing editorials!! :)
ReplyDeletexx
-Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/
Love the Style! Great Pics!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Awesome pictures! I love the style!!:D
ReplyDeleteStop by some time:D
xxx
Mia's Little Corner
amazing pictures dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
omg love it!
ReplyDeletex
shopstyleconquer.com
Love this style. Beautiful pictures and great blog girl!! J'adore
ReplyDeletewhy don't we follow each others?
Kiss
Nores
http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com/
Sure, will check out your blog!
Deletexoxo
oh nice :))
ReplyDeletewww.live-style20.blogspot.com
The photos are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love you blog! so inspirational!!!
Lots of LOVE
AmenFashion17
Thank you gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
uhhhh this is gorgeoussss
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
Models look crazyyy :O I love em.
ReplyDeleteThe boots in the first photo are awesome!
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
I love this editorial so so so much!! The last pic is my favourite. xx
ReplyDeletewww.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Ola Sonia. Thank you so much for your comment.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now with google friend and bloglovin.
Hope you'll do the same :D
Kiss
Nores
http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com/
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
thanks for choosing such an amazing shoot, auguste looks beautiful! so inspirational for some american flag shorts or tee's!!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
Helena
Will do!
ReplyDeletexoxo
oooh... nice pic!
ReplyDeletethanks for your sweet comment ;D it made my day
ReplyDeleteI'm following you too now with google friends and bloglovin
Kiss
Nores
http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com
Gorgeous pictures, I love the editorial ! She has such expressive eyes, I can't get over them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)
/U
pug-a-licious
i have just discovered your blog. Your blog is interesting, adorable! Mind to follow each other?
ReplyDeletewww.modishYou.blogspot.com
This was almost one year ago, but I still want every piece....mostly the gold jacket :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com