Julia Frauche and Ruby Aldridge photographed by Kai Z Feng and styled by fashion editor Naomi Smith for the April 2012 issue of Vogue Australia.
Finally managed to crack open the new issue of Vogue over the weekend and have to say I took an instant liking to this months editorial, Les Années Gitanes. Luxe bohemian styling with the likes of Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana and Valentino, to name a few, to create a fun loving bohemian meets wild, wild west shoot. Really loving the embodiment and sense of playfulness and freedom that a true free spirit has about them. The clothing chosen is beyond perfection in this spread and definitely hits the luxe factor with full force too. My favorite is definitely the second last close up image of Ruby Aldridge blowing a kiss. I just think that shot is too beautiful and perfect for words. I am also seriously in love with the leopard Roberto Cavalli long sleeved dress. My heart is longing for this and I can already think of a ton of places to wear this too. And since the day is still young, excuse me while I go and fanatise myself parading around New York City in it...
Do not disturb for the next few hours!










Great pictures!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteamazing pictures..really..M*
ReplyDeleteGorgeous inspiration! ♥
ReplyDeleteNice blog! I'd be happy if you visited mine and became a follower! :)
Missingsparkles.com
INT'L GIVEAWAY
♥,
Minna
Thank you! Will check out your blog now!
DeleteGreat pictures! They are both so beautiful! I love the leopard dress and the last one is very pretty too!
ReplyDeletewww.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com
such a playful editorial!! x
ReplyDeletefeels like i've been missing out!:O
ReplyDeletegreat pictures, love the photography!
wishuponasmile.blogspot.com
one of the best Vogue Australia ed's to date. loving it! x
ReplyDeletewww.twinfashionblog.com
Great post! In love with Vogue ;)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow eack other?
Evi xoxo
http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com
Sure thing, checking out your blog now! xoxo
DeleteNice post - really enjoyed your write up :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionblends.blogspot.com
Thank you very much!!!
Deletexoxo
LOVE these pictures <3
ReplyDeletelove the dresses. :) I'm following you. Please follow back. :)
ReplyDeletexox,
http://www.tumblingintofashion.blogspot.com
Of course beautiful!!!
Deletexoxo
Nice post§
ReplyDeletejust came across your blog and love it!
ReplyDeletedefinitely following you & would be more than happy if you followed back!
xxx love,
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
Thanks love! Am checking out yours now!
Deletexoxo
fabulous shooting, love this insp!
ReplyDeletenice blog girl, check out mine
Patchwork à Porter
Thank you! Checking it out now!
Deletelove this post, love that d&g dress! xxxx
ReplyDeletelucelipsinkships.blogspot.com
Great post!! I love these fotos!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit and comment!!
♥ ♥ ¡¡Saludos y muchos besos!! ♥ ♥
those pics are incredible!
ReplyDeleteX
L O V E
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for following me ..I'm folllowing you back ;)
ReplyDeleteEvi xoxo
http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com
sonia, these are great spreads! love the hats and the boho looks. :)
ReplyDeletei would be honored if you entered my giveaway if you have time. :)
have a nice day!
xoxo
jasmine
Will do!!!!! xoxo
DeleteCool photos!
ReplyDeletexx
Shellena
Mint a la Mode
Twitter
Bloglovin
Instagram
Pinterest
That leoaprd dress is indeed gorgeous!!! Great editorial.)
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy:)
Loved this Aus Vogue issue! Was such a great shoot!
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your blog and love it! - New follower ! :)
Check mine out here
http://stylewillow.blogspot.com.au/
http://stylewillow.blogspot.com.au/
Love,
SW x