

Style snaps fresh off the streets from Paris fashion week! Lot's of red and pink combos, clashing off prints, classic Parisienne black and grey outfits and the occasional pastel popping up is what I presume one would find out in the City of Lights, and of course the occasional Isabel Marant sneaker or two. I'm loving that Kate Spade chocolate bar purse from the first image and the suede emerald green leaf inspired heels. And how about the sheer amazingness of the girl from the forth row riding a bike in those heels? Holy cow! I could and never even attempt such a thing! Let's just say if I did someone better film that catastrophe and upload it to YouTube because I guarantee it would be bigger than Rebecca Black!
ex oh ex oh,








































What a great selection of pictures! I love streetstyle pix and could look at them all day! I love all the shoes pictures and I don't see how that girl on the bike did it. Amazing!
ReplyDeletewww.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com
It is just amazing!!!
DeleteI am dying over those glitter heels!!
ReplyDeletehttp://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/
I know right! L O V E the Miu Miu!!!
Deletewow these pictures are amaizing
ReplyDeletedid you take them?
I love glitter heels
I 'd love to follow your blog
you can come and see mine if you don't mind it
oxoxox
Love
Marie
http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/
No these photos where not taken by me! I wish I was in Paris right now but... ... ...
DeleteWill definitely check out your blog too lovely!
xoxo
I follow your blog :) I really like it
Delete:) hope to hear from you soon.
Marie
I adore every look, Paris street style is always the best <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Such wonderful inspiration! Lovely post.
ReplyDeletewww.poolovesboo.blogspot.com
Thank you doll!
Deletethanks for sharing, they look great!! amazing inspo for future posts of mine and trends!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
Helena
the french are so stylish!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
Oui Oui!!!
DeleteOooh, I want to go to Paris one day...haha, love these street style pics!
ReplyDeleteThey're amazing, adore the shoes shown too. So cool <3
http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com
stunning pictures!
ReplyDeleteso inspirational.
xo
mydutchfashionstyle.blogdpot.com
BTW! thanks for following!
DeleteNo worries!!!
Deleteomg seriously love these photos!
ReplyDeletex
TOPSHOP BRAND ‘LOVE’ GIVEAWAY!
All the outfits are gorgeous! Ioana
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionspot.ro/
I really love this post!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com
amazing pictures, style makes this planet turn! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Daria, the Fashionsurfer
Wowww! absolutely wonderful post!
ReplyDeleteyou've chosen the most gorgeous street style pics!
the choco kate spade pic is my fave as well!
xx
-S
http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com
Thank you doll!
Deletewow so stylish!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com
Wau...nice pictures.........amazing shoes!
ReplyDeleteNice selection !
ReplyDeleteOMG Nice Shoes! xoxo
ReplyDelete