1. Red one-piece swimsuit and halter-neck swimsuit
2. Wide brim hat with sequin decal
3. Summer maxi dress
4. Straw crossbody bag
5. Round crossbar sunglasses
6. Black lace up espadrilles
As the anticipation towards my upcoming sojourn to the West coast of Europe intensifies, thoughts (more like obsessive online window shopping) of what to pack and wear (umm hello obnoxious forty plus degree weather) become more and more frenzied as my departure date looms.
So how does one decipher what is relevant for a two week getaway?
Well. one sticks to the basics and the essentials. Pieces such as swimwear for starters and I for one am drawn towards channeling Baywatch vibes in a little red number. Of course there is nothing more essential than a maxi dress or a strappy black dress; effortless and the ultimate chameleon. Perfect for sightseeing down cobblestone lanes, ice cream moments by the ocean or late night frolics in the balmy open air.

[ This has been a sponsored post for Rosegal. Opinions and words expressed have been written by myself and are my own ]
facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest // bloglovin
Follow

Aww I can't see the pictures :(
ReplyDeleteI love all these. Perfect must-have for the beach and giving me summer feels.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selection!! The dress is so cute!
ReplyDeletexx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MY HELICOPTER TOUR OVER LOS ANGELES
I love that shade of red, stunning! Gorgeous picks xxx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
Ooooo....so loving the two bathing suits, Sonia:) And bon vovage!
ReplyDeleteI love these swimsuit and the espadrilles! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehttp://violettedaily.com
That hat is so chic though! Love the swimsuits too, Xx
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfolks.com
Love those colours! Have a wonderful week, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love all of that all is so nice
ReplyDeletekisses
Me he enamorado de esas gafas!!
ReplyDeleteUn beso!
Silvia
http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/2017/06/lifestyle-un-fin-de-semana-en-mallorca-beach-blogger-influencer.html?showComment=1498491349654#c6813678234557396492
Totally obsessed with the wide brim hat!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
That maxi dress is so pretty, and I need that hat <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Yes to the blue and swimsuit and the sunnies!
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful edit. That wide brim is everything!
ReplyDelete♥Kumari
http://stylesociety.co.za
Love all <3
ReplyDeleteEspero que tenha um ótimo dia! Abraços!
Com carinho, Gaby.
Reino dos Unicórnios ❤ || Faça-nos uma visita!
The white and navy swimsuit is so dreamy! Oh I bet that you're going to have such an amazing time there.
ReplyDeleteDora
http://www.adropofindigo.com/
I want that hat and the maxi dress please!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
I think that you found the perfect pieces for your stay! I love the espadrillas!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com
Thanks a lot :D
ReplyDeleteabsolutelly great sellection my dear. Totally in love with sunnies :D
NEW REVIEW POST | YVES ROCHER: Bronzing Duo Powder
Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
I love the look of that maroon maxi dress! x
ReplyDeletewww.themakeupaficionado.com
Love the swimsuits!
ReplyDeletewww.jeannieinabottleblog.com
My pick goes to the white/blue swimwear! Such classic! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful summer essentials, especiall that burgundy maxi dress and these espadrilles!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
I really like this post :) Thank you! ;)
ReplyDeleteLoving these killer summer picks, lady- can you believe the 4th is just around the corner?! Summer is seriously flying by.
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
This is the first time that I see a straw crossbody bag; looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteANOUK
These look good. Safe travels dear!
ReplyDeletewww.zinnyfactor.com
Amé los productos, son todos geniales.
ReplyDeleteTe dejo un nuevo #summerlook en el blog
https://simplysory.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/over-the-bridge/
Love this selection! The maxi dress looks so beautiful and cool. Perfect for summer!
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
I'm loving all these picks, girlie, all of which look so stylish and sophisticated for summer! Often times, we see a lot of playful pieces, but I love the fact that these have more of a sophisticated touch, perfect for vacation and creating more of a romantic feeling. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
I was facing the same dilemma being gone for 3 days shy of one month. Great place to start though, i love the bathing suits and the sun hat. Have a great getaway darling. I look forward to your amazing travel journal.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionablyidu.com/
Everything on your board is so dreamy Sonia! I love that dress and the accessories you matched it with.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/