![]() |
| via the fashionography |
Kate Moss photographed by Craig McDean for Vogue UK, May 2016
Indisputable style queen and icon in her own right. The epitome of one who walks to the beat of her own drum and perhaps even of Britannia herself. An unprecedented gem of our time, a charm and grace uniquely defined as her own. Worshipped and praised by my many, an inspiration to some. Kate Moss has always been an icon in my eyes. Her anomalous persona, that British rock chick ease and a champion for petite's worldwide.
All hail Ms Moss.
facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest // bloglovin
Follow











WOW. WOW! These photos are absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
The QUEEN! I love Kate Moss. Nobody can be as cool as she is! Even her poses here! It looks like she doesn't give a S#*T, so effortless. I love it.
ReplyDeleteDon't start me with the styling. Simply perfect.
Thanks for sharing this.
Love,
Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com
She is definitely a style icon! :) She has such an effortless style, even outside of photoshoots! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend ahead of you :)
Away From The Blue Blog
Belle le immagini ed i look:) VLifestyle
ReplyDeleteThis post is everything. I love her so much, and she's such a timeless beauty!
ReplyDeletexo
Marta
www.paradiseplayground.net
Love these pics! Thanks for sharing! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.crystalchiffon.com/
Kate the Great!!! She is such an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteMarch and May
Kate Moss <3
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)
Maybe you’d like to check out my new post: Bluemia
Follow me on Google Plus
Love
Akanksha
What gorgeous pictures, she definitely has a unique persona and a very strong presence :)
ReplyDeleteRosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
My Instagram | Instagram
I totally agree, all hail Ms Moss! Such an icon and I love her style :) x
ReplyDeleteLove to see these photos. I no longer read fashion magazines so I miss out on a lot of great editorials like this one.
ReplyDeleteANOUK
Amazing, I love Kate. I mean, whats not to love! Have a great week darling!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionablyidu.com/
The best!!!!! beautiful selection!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Marta
www.lagattarosablog.it
She does not age! Of course she looks older, but owns her age while still not looking it.
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing shots! ��
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday Doll! Kisses,
BLOG | TAISLANY
Oh wow, she never age. She is the symbol of effortless style. So nice to see her photographs.
ReplyDeletewww.busyandfab.com
Beautiful pictures! <3
ReplyDeleteLaura
Pink Frenzy
great pictures.. she looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteI am digging that crescent necklace
Love her!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thelalalookbook.com
Gees! She just makes modeling look so easy.
ReplyDeletexx,
House of Akih
Thank you for sharing those pictures!
ReplyDeleteKate Moss is so cool!!
akiko
Love these shots of her. She can rock a photoshoot.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Wow such stunning pics of Kate Moss! Love her style. She does effortless best ♥
ReplyDeletehttp://stylesociety.co.za