While I have an undeniable affinity towards biker jackets, lately I've come to embrace and covet a different kind of sartorial style. And that is duster slash robe type coats fused with silken fabrics. Slinky in nature with an unassailable effervescence and a gracefully hypnotic ebb and flow as only such a lustrous fabric knows how.
It is indisputably as resplendent as it is flattering too, a firm and tangible sense of opulence, as if one were of royal Medici blood.
Fields optical wayfarer glasses c/o Glasseslit
Missguided duster coat (similar here and here)
Cotton On tank (similar here and here)
ASOS Ridley jeans
ASOS lace bralette (similar here and here)
Senso Jescinta boots
Larsson & Jennings watch
Bag c/o Zaful
Opulence and extravagance aren't necessarily meant to be taken to heart nor need they yield exorbitant results. Because I've always found such sartorial splendours more polished and enigmatic when kept to bare minimums; instinctually basic with an energetic emphasis on such details. Like this shoulder bag from Zaful. A beautiful contradiction in terms of minimalism and statement gold studding for a touch of luxe (and if you hadn't noted a Marni dupe at that). Classically transcendent and a piece that perhaps a modern day Marie Antoinette would embrace with fervor.
Ultimately such pieces can give surge to powerful influences and alter ego personas through a sense of strength in fortitude and stance. For me, perhaps such poise could also be attributed with my new stylish glasses from Glasseslit. Equally as captivating and as luxurious as my sartorial counterpart with their a faux wooden finish, textured and iridescent with tones of crimson coalescing with obsidian. They've truly made the uneasy transition of utilising optics effortless. Something which has taken me many years to embrace, despite a drastic need for improved vision. With an impressive collection of both optical frames and sunglasses, 1000+ styles starting at $9.90 and a 100% satisfaction with excellent customer service Glasseslit need to be on your radar.

Photos by Elizabeth Oro
Follow






I'm with you- biker jackets are totally my standard, but I've been drawn to long dusters lately, too!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Hello dear Sonia! I know that you love the biker jackets and they fit you really well, but this duster coat is just as gorgeous too! I have never seen a duster coat in a color like this, it looks amazing and really peps up your outfit! I love dusters too, I have one in pale pink silk and a sheer white one for summer. Hope you had a great sunday! Best greetings, x Eva
ReplyDeletehttp://nicovabeauty.com
It's such a rare find. I actually brought this late last year and only now brought it out to play xx
DeleteI am in love with this look, that duster coat is so stylish! Great post, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteCamille xo
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk
Dusters are one of my favorites lately too! I love the color of yours!
ReplyDeleteBy Lauren M
You look stunning �� I love your bag :)
ReplyDeleteI love your minimalist look. The classic bag and duster set it off perfectly!
ReplyDeleteI love that jacket and the shade, it's so pretty on you. Always great to change style of jackets from your regular ones. I've been working a lot of midi coats lately, but have been finding more and more a-style jackets that I love!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week babe! Xx
www.thefashionfolks.com
Ficou super poderosa com esse look.
ReplyDeleteAmei o casaco.
Beijo!
Dany
Breshopping da Dany - www.brechodanylins.com.br
I love the duster style jacket too. You look great babe!
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Wow! I love this duster jacket on you - it looks so cool and I love the unique colour too!
ReplyDeleteCyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog
Such a classic black bag. Love the buckle!
ReplyDeletexx Yasmin
http://banglesandbungalows.com
The large glasses frame suits you so well, Sonia, very sophisticated and chic! And I love that you're showing more and more of yourself on the blog, it's lovely to see you getting really comfortable in front of the camera.
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
I don't like smaller frames. I think they look funny on me so the bigger the better! xx
DeleteYour duster coat is the glam piece!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Instagram
Your outfit is really cool :) xx
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this jacket style, too! It's so chic and goes well with anything from jeans to dresses and shorts, it such a versatile piece. I've yet to add any in my wardrobe, but I'm definitely on the look out to do so; I love the color of yours btw, it looks so good on you! I also adore those boots, the details on the back are everything! Thanks fro sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
Yes you must! You won't regret such a purchase! xx
DeleteGreat post, I like your boots :)
ReplyDeletenew post
https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/
Top !!!! ♡
ReplyDeletehttp://mafaldamoura21.blogspot.de
Long duster pieces are fabulous - I absolutely love yours here and how you styled it! The color is super flattering, too.
ReplyDeleteKathryn • simplykk.com
That rust color caught my eye from a mile away! What a stand out piece among all black. I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletexx, Amy
http://www.theluxilook.com
Thanks a lot :D
ReplyDeleteyou are so so pretty and look fenomenal :D All combo fit perfect on you <3
NEW COOKING POST | Gratin Codfish With Ham.
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
<3
Deletebellissimo questo cardigan arancio
ReplyDeleteGrogeous dear!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Emma
www.emmalovesfashion.com
I love that rust coloured duster jacket type thing, it really pulls the whole look together, you look fantastic! Happy Pancake Day xxx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
OMG you look so sexy and stunning I love every single details about this look!! Your hair and glasses too!! Too hot!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Dominica from London, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk xXx
ReplyDeleteI love the color of this duster coat and the lace detail make it even more chic!
ReplyDeletehttp://violettedaily.com
Dusters are dreamy! Pink/nude is my favorite duster color! Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving me such a kind comment :) I was looking for an About section in your blog, but didn't find one. Would have loved to read more about you as a new follower.
ReplyDeletexxx
E from Helsinki, Finland
http://helsinkidragonfly.blogspot.fi/
I'm feeling pink hues more and mor lately. I actually have a sheer pink duster one too hehehehe. And I do have an about me page, it's located just below the slider (though it could do with some updating!) xx
DeleteI like this so much!
ReplyDelete** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
Sonia, I'm sorry that I finally came to visit today as apparently I can't go to your website whenever I click the link from your Disqus comment. Just thought to let you know about that. Your outfit is something I'd so wear! The peek of lingerie adds an unexpected touch that's carefree. I love your smile and I want to see more of you! :D xoxo
ReplyDeletePS: Reading you improves my vocab, so I'll come here often! Heheh ;)
I'll have to check that out! Thanks for the heads up lovely xx
DeleteOh, the bag is very neat and classy. And those sunglasses look great on you, S! It's nice to see an outfit post from you :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks S. I'm trying to do these more frequently now hahaha xx
DeleteYou look stunning!!!!! Love the glasses :D
ReplyDeletexx Sofia | SOFIAADOT
That's a great duster coat, Sonia. Love the colour too:) And I agree with the others....your glasses rock!
ReplyDeletePS Thanks for the heads up about Frankie. And I hope you like Healer. I tried to watch it but gave up after the second episode.
I like the look of long robe type coats, however, since I'm pretty short, they just don't look good on me *sigh* :( Studded boots look so chic! x
ReplyDeleteEla BellaWorld
I'm actually a shortie myself! My main problem are the ones that sweep along the floor and require me to wear heels otherwise I end up stepping and tripping all over the pooling fabric xx
DeleteHello Sonia! This kind of jacket is so IN and suits u so well, wow! Im in love! You look very stylish and gorgeous, I like also the frames, make ur eyes stand out a lot! Kisses! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Lilli sx
DeleteLook at you, looking all gorgous!!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com
ReplyDeletethose boots are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors of this look!
ReplyDelete-mainou
http://www.looksbymc.com
I just love your coat! It looks so perfect! very nice coloring!
ReplyDeleteLyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
Luking so beautiful babe and the coat is so cute...Kisses, Neha
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theinstylejournal.com/
The duster coat looks fab! Great look Sonia!
ReplyDeleteANOUK
You know what else I love as much? Those waterfall robe coats. I love the flow and the fit. You look great in biker jackets but this is FABULOUS on you. All the looks your can create with this versatile piece! Loving it babe!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionablyidu.com
Yes agreed! It's such a versatile piece indeed. Let's hope this trend stays around a while longer eh?! xx
DeleteCool robe! Love that color! And your outfit Sonia!!
ReplyDelete♥☻♥☻♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
That duster is a fabulous topper and I love that color on you! But more than that Im loving your new specs! They're super chic!
ReplyDeleteYes I'm loving them too. I've needed glasses for so long and only recently had my eyes tested but trying to find frames that are on the larger side has proven to be impossible. The closest I get are the wayfarers but everyone has wayfarers these days and I want something a little more unique. Thank God for these guys hehehe xx
DeleteVery chic outfit!! Love those boots!
ReplyDeleteAndrea.
Seize your Style
Yeah I need a duster coat like this for spring. Though I have my eye on a bomber jacket I saw in Ted Baker, but is a pretty penny..so hmm...
ReplyDeleteAllie of
www.allienyc.com
absolutely love your look! the top, watch, glasses, shoes, all of it! thanks for sharing and inspiring me as always! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeletereally nice look, especially the shoes!
ReplyDeleteblog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarretta-fashionmode
I'm loving that you tried out this duster. It's such a unique color and definitely flattering on you! And I love the lace bra peeking out too!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
Deeply in love with your full look, is something that I would totally wear ♥
ReplyDeletewww.heresometimes.com
I'm loving the robe trend too and this silk duster looks wonderful on you- the color is so versatile too. That Zaful bag looks so classy and expensive too
ReplyDeleteRachel xx
http://www.thedailyluxe.net
Yes agreed. It's a perfect "dupe" but even if you're not familiar with the Marin version it's still such a fabulous design regardless xx
DeleteDuster coats are so amazing! I'm yet to find the perfect one, but I do have my eye on a few!
ReplyDeletex
Ironic Minimalist | www.ironicminimalist.com
The color really suits you! And the boots are really cute! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are looking gorgeous
ReplyDeleteThis Girl Loves Chic xx
Gorgeous :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.freshfacebeauty.in
Congratulations on the look. I love it whole. Greetings.
ReplyDeletesuch a eye catch duster coat..and im in love those shoes.. u killed it girl..!!
ReplyDeletelets connect, hope to follow u again.
http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/
beautiful pictures xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look great! The colour of the coat looks fantastic on you! :)
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
Love the boots!! And wow that Marnie dupe is perf! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's
ReplyDeleteNice post!
ReplyDeleteBloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Such a lovely outfit. Cute look.
ReplyDeleteInez | My Small World
I'm in love with this outfit <3
ReplyDeletehttp://loveonthebrain-bykinga.blog.pl/
gorgeous outfit
ReplyDeleteWendee//theglossychic.com
I see you look not only fantastic with biker jackets but also with this kind of jackets! I really like it how you combined this look and it suits you very well <3
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Love the cape on you..the color is gorgeous :D
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! Nice colour combination! :) Lovely photos ❀
ReplyDeleteDo you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
* Blog de la Licorne *
Wow! These boots are stunning! I like the combo with this coat!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
Pretty look! <3
ReplyDeletexx,
Mani PiƱeiro
Instagram
Snap: @manipineiro
I love the bralette and long jacket, long jackets give such a classy and elegant look to an outfit x
ReplyDeleteS x | SHELISES WORLD
You look great dear! Love the color of the coat!
ReplyDeleteXx,
|| FLOORTJELOVES ||
www.floortjeloves.com
www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253
I really love your style Today
ReplyDeleteKisses
Davvero bello, elegante e sofisticato:) Kiss!! www.vlifestyle.it
ReplyDeleteThis vibrant orange duster would be the perfect wardrobe edition for spring and summer! Love how you styled it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rina
http://www.andshedressed.com
Ooh love this! Your boots are fab too!
ReplyDeleteAlya / moorizZLA xx
Such a different colour for a duster coat, but it looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteTFM BLOG
Niiice. I've got a bag from Zaful too and I love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the ensemble. And your glasses are so cute.
Love Zaful xx
DeleteThose shoes are fabulous and I love the color of that duster!!!
ReplyDeletewww.chiclyyours.com
Gosh, just look at those heels! Very pretty, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSonia, you look so gorgeous! I love your hair! That outfit is sharp!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
you look great, lovely post x
ReplyDeletewww.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk
Love the duster and boots! Your writing is exquisite, too, so appreciated !
ReplyDeletexx, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/
What a beautiful outfit! You look beautiful as always
ReplyDeleteGros bisous
https://gallech.blogspot.com
Gosh, I'm in love with your ankle boots, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeletelove the bag and pop of color!
ReplyDeleteephemeralfox.blogspot.com