Channeling California cool by keeping it casual with some lace and a pair of Converse. A pair who've managed to slip unnoticed for some time now and a pair I'd seemingly forgotten the sartorial joys in styling. In particular how versatile they can be.
Oh, and need I mention comfort?
WEARING
BEAUTY NOTES
Lips // Tarte lip paint in Namaste and liner in Boho
Nails // 3ina in 135
The two I believe, were made for each other really.
Photos by Elizabeth Oro
facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest // bloglovin









That's a lovely lace top and I like it with the Converse :) I agree that Converse really go with anything, they are a great classic shoe option :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful week :)
Away From The Blue Blog
You are looking super cool Sonia, Im i love with the lace shirt and the clutch, u nailed the look! xo
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks Lilli xx
DeleteI love your lace top! It's so cute xx
ReplyDeleteI love that clutch an top you have on
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sindisosdiary.com/2016/12/25-get-to-know-me-questions-tag-2016.html
love your lace top
ReplyDeletenew post
www.miharujulie.com
la maglia è bellissima
ReplyDeleteYour sunnies rock love the lace top.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie. They're one of my faves xx
DeleteYou look gorgeous and I really enjoyed the pics!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
My sweet paradise blog || FACEBOOK
Such a cool casual look! Love your sunnies!
ReplyDeletebellemelange.net/blog
I am totally digging this lace-and-Converse combo, Sonia. I am a big fan of combining something feminine with something more casual/rugged. And that bag is pretty fab too:)
ReplyDeleteYou are super cool, I love your lace top!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
My Instagram
Great outfit! The blouse is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk
cute outfit love the idea to use California as your inspiration for this look and I love the location for this shoot too!
ReplyDeleteRae | Love from Berlin
I love the crochet details on the top, as well as those on that clutch, they look so great worn together! Would you believe I don't own a pair of white sneakers!? I know, crazy! I need to get a pair because they really are versatile and I love the way you've styled them here. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
What! Well your footware collection is rather fabulous to begin with so you're forgiven hehehe xx
DeleteThat lace top is gorgeous!! Love those sunglasses, too!
ReplyDeleteJamie
http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com/
I'm loving your beautiful lace top and this braided clutch! Awesome! xo
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
You look great dear!
ReplyDeleteXx,
|| FLOORTJELOVES ||
www.floortjeloves.com
www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253
Fab outfit, it's so simple but you look amazing chick! x
ReplyDeleteAlways, Alice
Love the lace detailing on your top. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy Fashion musings
Love this combo! The casual converse and jeans with the pretty lace top go so well together! Love your cool sunnies too!
ReplyDeletex Emily
http://shedoes.com.au
You've managed to capture the ease of California style with a retro vibe ... and blending of beautiful lace and casual shoes. I love it! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashiontalesblog.com
Thanks a lot :D
ReplyDeleteyou look so cuuute! Love your blouse :D
NEW TIPS POST | Facial Skin Care: Benefits of Vitamin C.
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Great look!!!
ReplyDelete♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘
I love, love, love the whole feminine lace white top mixed with casual sneakers look. You look effortlessly chic, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Wow, you created such a cool look! And yes, with Converse a look gets cool instantly! You inspired me even to wear my Converse soon again, thanks for that :) Happy weekend!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
I love the lace top paired with the white converse! x
ReplyDeletewww.wanderlustboulevard.com
Converse to go with this outfit was definitely a good idea! Also, great shooting site! ;)
ReplyDeleteXx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com
Thanks Lora xx
DeleteI love how reflective your sunnies are! Also loving your lipstick! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's
ReplyDeleteGreat post! thanks for sharing this is so fun to read:) I am in love with the gold colors. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.theclosetelf.com
such a great casual outfit
ReplyDeletexoxo
style frontier
What a pretty top! Love how you styled it with sneakers! =)
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
Really beautiful. I love the combination of the top and the black pants.
ReplyDeleteBrendascouch.com
gorgeous outfit, love the photos dear!
ReplyDeletewww.rebelrebel.co x
Great to see this outfit post of yours! The top is gorgeous. Great look overall and I like the location as well.
ReplyDeleteANOUK
It's true, you can't beat a pair on Converse! Last Christmas my boyfriend customised some for me and I have worn them non-stop ever since! I also really like your lace top, it's so pretty :) x
ReplyDeleteVery nice outfit dear!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu
Sonia, that is a great outfit! I love the lace top and that clutch. Looks so good together.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Converses are just classic aren't they? So easy to just slip on for instant style and comfort!
ReplyDeleteMusings & More
Wow! you look so pretty dear <33
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK
Instagram
Pretty outfit! I love the white Light in the Box lace blouse and white converse combination contrasting with the black Asos Ridley jeans.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
Thank you!
DeleteAdore your blouse, you look so chic.
ReplyDeletexo
www.carinavardie.com
Adorable lil' look and I agree, white converse are SUCH a staple :)
ReplyDeletexo
Marta
www.paradiseplayground.net
You look lovely and cool, I like ur clutch.
ReplyDeleteNew post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/12/5-years-and-counting.html
thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
have a great week !!
xx, kanchan
Great combo! Not to forget those aviators, my fav sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteJasmine x
Jas Claire
<3
DeleteLooove it
ReplyDeletehttp://www.indiglitz.pt
Beautiful look. Love your blouse and Converse sneakers is always top! :)
ReplyDeleteKiss
Luna
http://www.fashionsnobber.com
You look gorgeous :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.fashionjazz.co.za
I just love this kind of looks :)
ReplyDeletePerfect look! You look fab :)
ReplyDeletexx Elisa
Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog
fun detail on the lace top!
ReplyDeleteyou look really cute.. love the lace top
ReplyDeletesuch a cool outfit!
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Matters- Travel & Fashion Blog
The lace top looks so pretty x
ReplyDeleteLaura
Pink Frenzy
Super look girl! Lace top is gorgeous :) Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleterampdiary