![]() |
| images via fashion gone rogue |
Anna Selezneva photographed by Lachlan Bailey and styled by Gerladine Saglio for Vogue Paris, November 2012.
I mentioned a few weeks ago on a coveting post (refresh your memory here) that I adored the sartorial amalgamation of Western accents with bohemian style. And I do revere such things. I also quite enjoy Western elements incorporated with pieces that are slightly more edgy than most. Like in this editorial which is a perfect example of how ravishing such a combination truly is.
Biker meets a little country.
Think leather bottoms and token, novelty belt buckles. Biker jackets paired with simple, slick tops and those infamous cowboy boots coupled with a fierce, bat out of hell attitude.
My kind of effortlessly cool.
Unlike country music, which I will never, ever find as appealing as the fashions.
facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest // bloglovin












I could try recreating this look but I would look like a bum. LOL! I just don't own the same kind of attitude and sultry looks.
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Sonia, I'm loving the jacket, jeans and boots. Very cool shoot. This is country done right!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Very effortless, so edgy. I am a fan!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.com/
This outfit is super cool! Love biker jacket and boots! *_*
ReplyDeleteKiss
Luna
http://www.fashionsnobber.com
These pictures are amazing. She has such powerful eyes!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing photoshoot! Love it! She's so stunning <3
ReplyDeleteKisses from Portugal dear
Denise de Assis
Facebook
I like that biker country mix. makes a great look. Great pictures, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletexo
Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡
loving this biker chic inspiration
ReplyDeletexoxo
style frontier
Gorgeous shots. Love the biker jacket.
ReplyDeleteNina
Nina's Style Blog Giveaway __ Enter to Win $100
I really like the cool and easy going mood of this editorial and the looks have just the right amount of Western accents.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely amazing! xx
ReplyDeletemoorizZLA
amazing
ReplyDeletenew post
www.miharujulie.com
Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://julianacheva.blogspot.rs/
Such a dope look. You're killing it :)
ReplyDeleteEnclothed Cognition
This is definitely effortlessly cool. I love the black and white shots. The whole creative vision is perfect! Kind of reminds me of the movie Grease. Westwern + Bohemian is a look is a fabulous look, I agree!
ReplyDelete-Emily www.coatandcoffee.com
I do love all the mixing of moto + western elements in this shoot. SO gorgeous!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
She looks gorgeous! I love the biker jacket and the western boots look fab, such a fab style! x
ReplyDeleteEla BellaWorld
This is such a cool editorial! I love the combination of leather jacket and denim, I wish I got to wear it more this year, hopefully next autumn/winter I'll be able to :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having an awesome week :)
Away From The Blue Blog
Incredible pics!
ReplyDeleteFederica
www.federicadinardo.com
Absolutely in love with this! The styling to the hair and makeup is perfection! Thanks for sharing. Xo, Ellese
ReplyDeleteRock.Paper.Glam.
Cool photos. Love the leather jacket :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
Yes! This editorial is so damn cool! Love it!
ReplyDeletex Emily
http://shedoes.com.au
Thank you a lot, my dear :D
ReplyDeleteOMG, so incredible sellection of photos. She is so so pretty :o
NEW DECOR POST | OMG! Black & White Decor? Why not?
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
I am loving this editorial- she really does look so effortlessly cool
ReplyDeleteRachel xx
http://www.thedailyluxe.net
This editorial is goals! :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.fashionjazz.co.za
OMG these pictures are to die for!You look like a hero in a Tarantino movie!I love it!
ReplyDeletexx
Yaya
www.yayavanchique.com
This editorial is definitely cool. Love it.
ReplyDeletelefashionaire.com
Love these pictures! They are utterly cool!
ReplyDeleteI adore also these clothes!
jointyicroissanty
Nice post dear!
ReplyDeleteBloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
This editorial is so hot! The chic behind it is utterly cool and sexy. Mixing style is interesting and not everyone can do it, but here the final result is "wow"!
ReplyDeleteSun and Sany - Bulgarian travel and leisure blog
in a past life i was a rocker girl! i just know it;)
ReplyDelete\m/
DeleteThis is so amazing. Loved all the photos. Gemma x
ReplyDeletewww.jacquardflower.uk
Is there a female version of James Dean? I love the effortlessly cool vibe!
ReplyDeleteThis biker style is really amazing! Love this edgy shoot :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/11/top-5-gifts-for-men.html
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful editorial. You have such a creative eye :)
ReplyDeleteEmma | Fashion Photographer and Model | emmanmh.com
Amazing styling, she is so beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu
I love the fuse of western and edgy, too! It makes for an interesting pairing and the vibes compliment each other so nicely, as shown in this editorial shoot! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
I love this 2012 recap. The photography is incredible and the editorial piece is great. I am not the biggest western style fan, but I love some of those western style touches here mixed with the hard edgier pieces. It really strikes a great balance.
ReplyDeleteXo,
Miki
http://mikialamode.com
Agreed xx
Deletedear this shooting amazing, love your rock look
ReplyDeleteI posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
happy day, kiss
<<< tr3ndygirl fashion blogger >>>
Amazing shoot! She looks so stunning. I want to be able to take such pics one day.
ReplyDeleteANOUK