![]() |
via retail design blog + iremozn
Previously a former warehouse space, architecture firm Triiije have successfully transformed a dilapidated and tired area (presumably) into something youthfully eclectic and distinctly effeminate. Something that perhaps is influenced by its namesake and illustrative of a character in Nabokov's classic.
From oriental florals and prints, a towering crystal chandelier and an opulent ceiling, there's something rather refreshing when one encounters a space that seemingly pushes the boundaries and defies interior norms and tendencies. Lolita in Ljubljana, Slovenia's capital city has a vehement uniqueness in its interiors. With the fusing of Harajuku and an essence of a modern day Marie Antoinette, it's undeniably convivial and the perfect setting for hearty gatherings.
|
18 October 2016
DESIGN DOSSIER // LOLITA CAFE, LJUBLJANA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











What a beautiful space! My eyes are pasted on the ceiling. LOL Gorgeous painting & artwork. I also am a fan of brick walls. Love the color and their display.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
My niece is studying in Ljubljana so I'll recommend you go to this site !!! I love it!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.donkeycool.es
gorgeous space.. that ceiling.. the fabrics.. seriously amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh WOW not sure if I will ever get to Slovene but dam, if I ever do I am going here for sure! The interior design is out standing, I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteAllie of
www.allienyc.com
Wow, that is such a beautiful space! I love how open it is. It also has the perfect balance of airy white space but also enough color to not make it look boring and clinical. Basically, it's gorgeous :D Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMili | Sharmtoaster
That looks like a beautiful space! I really like the design on the roof, such an interesting feature :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great week :)
Away From The Blue Blog
the interior is so homely and welcoming... this is beautiful architectural edifice and kudos to the guys who transformed it this way...
ReplyDeletebrendascouch.com
Amazing photos. :)
ReplyDeletewww.selestyme.com
Love! I love me a well designed space.
ReplyDeleteFunmi xx
http://funmialabi.co.uk/feminine-appeal
Oh wow, what a beautiful interior! I love the details, especially the walls and the ceiling! x
ReplyDeleteEla BellaWorld
I would make this my spot if it was close! Love it with a capital L
ReplyDeleteDora www.BangsBang.com
Beautiful space..interior...love all these photos...xoxo, Neha
ReplyDeletetheinstylejournal.com
What a stunning place you found! I could spend hours there!
ReplyDeletexx Elisa
Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog
Sonia, this is such a wonderful and unique space. The ceiling is absolutely eyecatching, but what i like the most is the feminine touch on such an eclectic decor.
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Ljubljana, but if i do someday i will grab a coffee at Lolita, for sure.
Thanks for sharing.
lefashionaire.com
Oh wow.. This interior is stunning! Such gorgeous decor!
ReplyDeletex Emily
http://shedoes.com.au
Such a gorgeous design! I adore ornaments on the ceiling and loft style of the interior.
ReplyDeleteI have been in Ljubljana this year but unfortunately I didn't know about the place.
jointyicroissanty
Awww maybe next time you can visit xx
DeleteI cannot tell you how much I love a well decorated cafe. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefashionfuse.com
What a stunning interior! Thanks for sharing Sonia!
ReplyDelete♥☻♥☻♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
Gorgeous interiors, so beautifully presented.
ReplyDeleteLaura xo
www.shehearts.net
This cafe is perfectly designed! What an amazing place :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Lindsey
http://thenomisniche.com/
What an absolutely gorgeous space!
ReplyDeleteLove those super tall ceilings! (Warehouse perks, haha.)
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Such a lovely place, great pics!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu
Oh my god. This place is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the herringbone floors. That counter is super cool and unique too. So modern! Thanks for sharing this. Definitely some inspiration for my future coffee shop I hope to open.
ReplyDelete-Emily www.coatandcoffee.com
Yes! xx
DeleteThis is such a stunning place! Love the high ceilings :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these photos!
xxx
Can any space be cuter? Oh em gee, I'm in love with this. Beautiful design and decor. I love all the pink touches. Very inviting. I hope your week is going great darling. Mine - busy but what's new right?
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.com/
<3
DeleteSuch a beautiful space! It seems like a wonderful place to just sit and relax. Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
That is such a stunning interior decor, I too am interested if any of your readers have visited?
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Everything about this space is absolutely gorgeous! They really paid attention to the details with the design. I would love to shop there and perhaps linger awhile...
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Attention to detail has not been overlooked in any corner xx
DeleteWow, just wow! The ceiling and decor are simply captivating, like they're out of a fairy tale. I'd visit!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'd imagine it would be just as magical in person xx
DeleteWow this place is gorgeous, I love the ceiling and floor - definitely on my to try list if visiting the city
ReplyDeleteOmgosh this place is decor goals!!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
Thank you sweetie!
ReplyDeletethis place look perfect :O OMG!
NEW GET THE LOOK POST | lOOK Good On Rainny Days.
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
The location is stunning!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Daria
http://www.dbkstylez.com
Wow, this is such a gorgeous space! Loving the decor so much. Adorable :)
ReplyDeleteCome visit us soon
xx
Makeup, Style and Sugar
https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/
Its beautiful and the interior decor is stunning!
ReplyDeletewww.ckjacob.com
Loving these pictures! good interiors :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post :)
Maybe you'd like to see my new post Blackangular Another addition to my collection!
Love
Akanksha
Amazing details, such a lovely space!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
My Instagram
Holy! Wow! Absolutely amazing space! Love the photos!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
I agree with all the previous comments, Sonia...just a beautiful and stunning space. I love how airy and open it feels, and that ceiling is just brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous place! I want to be there now.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
This design is so beautiful, modern, and fresh. I love the name and the feel of this so much :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/10/tres-chic.html
ReplyDeleteOh, I think it would be really a visit worth! At least I have been once in my life in Ljubljana but I have to admit this was in 1997 and I know for sure unfortunately my visit there didn't include a visit in this cafe :)
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
lovely!
ReplyDeleteNEW POST : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
The space sure is dreamy, I the light feel to this space. Expecially the oriental touches with the pillows! You found a great little design space to share with us. Love it!
ReplyDeletexx,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
What a gorgeous use of space! Love the high ceilings and that awesome chandelier, and the flooring, just beautiful! xo
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
What an incredible transformation - the high ceiling contributes a sense of grandeur and I really love the colour scheme. Beautiful photography Sonia, very impressive!!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x
I am quite fond of spaces like this, especially when it was warehouse occupied before. I love the uniqueness of the ceiling and details throughout. <3 /Madison
ReplyDeleteFASHION TALES
Wow, this place looks so beautiful! x
ReplyDeleteKate Louise Blogs
What a gorgeous place! Thanks for sharing, dear!
ReplyDelete♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘
Wow the decor is so gorgeous! :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.fashionjazz.co.za
Stunning editorial! Wishing I'm there............. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow what a stunning place, thanks for sharing xxx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
Looks soooo classy!
ReplyDeletexx
Yaya
www.yayavanchique.com
Gorgeous pictures! Love them all. Thanks for sharing doll.
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Len
http://www.lenparent.com