The end of summer draws nigh, in a mere few days in fact. And while I'm sure we haven't seen the last of those unbearable heatwaves I am looking forward to all things cool. Like those grey skies and rainy days. As the southern hemisphere draws into the autumn/fall season, our counterparts above welcome in spring. And with that comes a delightful influx of all things flora and fauna. A celebration of new beginnings, vivid hues and sumptuous prints. While it may sound like a contradiction, being a lover of so called gloomy winter days while also embracing the natural delights that the this rebirth brings, I can't help but be drawn because of all this colour. And considering how I now spend the majority of my time shopping online from overseas vendors, being swept up in the floral springtime phenomenon is hard to resist.
xoxo
[ This has been a sponsored post for NewChic. Opinions and selections expressed above are my own ]
![]() |
| 1, 2, 3, 4 |

Love how beautifully you composed this, and especially in love with that print on the center coat! <3
ReplyDeletexo Soo | www.BrownEyedToast.com
Thanks Soo xx
Deletenice picks!!
ReplyDeletekisses from dubai ❤️
www.mahryska.com
I'm so in love with that jacket and so surprised its such good value - definitely treating myself! x
ReplyDeleteViva Epernay
love the prints so much!! Love the third one the most♥
ReplyDeletexx
Selina | Selinas Inspiration
beautiful
ReplyDeletewendeeisaacs.com
That floral maxi dress is awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm so looking forward to the change in seasons! I think our autumn is similar temperature wise to the northern hemisphere spring anyway, only it gets cooler for us as it progresses, so it makes sense to take a lot of inspiration from both seasons :)
Away From The Blue Blog
Couldn't agree more but the way the weather has been so sporadic lately who knows how on par we'll be with our neighbours this time round xx
Deleteloving those botanic prints--they are so lovely. kisses!
ReplyDeleteNice picks, dear! My favorite is a trench coat, the crane print looks very unique :)
ReplyDelete"Top Lipstick Collections" // www.keenonbeauty.com
I feel like I saw something similar to the crane jacket at H&M! nice selections :)
ReplyDeletewww.samanthamariko.com
Haha, I am sure it's not the most pleasant feeling shopping from online stores from the other side of the world, as they are not on the page you are. But these are lovely items, S! Sending you a bit of our grey skies and cool days ;)
ReplyDeleteSun and Sany - Bulgarian travel and leisure blog
Thanks S xx
DeleteHere in Spain we are enduring gloomy winter days. I must admit they are a bit depressing. I hope the weather gets cooler very soon in your city. Btw, those pieces are really beautiful. Love that maxidress.
ReplyDeleteJasmine xx
Aww Jasmine I hope it starts heating up for you too xx
DeleteWooow I love these selections! Would you like to follow each other? I follow you, hope you follow me back :)
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyandnail.blogspot.it/
Marta
Spring is in the air on my side and I am looking forward to the slightly warmer weather! LOL! I pray that Summer will not be a crazy hot as last year or I would be bitching again. Love your selections here, Sonia, I actually received a pair of OTK grey boots from NewChic and they are excellent!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Oh geez, here's hoping it's not crazy hot for you Shireen. Ain't no one got time for that xx
DeleteLove, love, love! I would get every single item. Looking forward to spring fashion!
ReplyDeleteLuxessed
<3
DeleteAll of these prints are so cute and fun! And wow fall is starting for you soon!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
It is! And I'm super excited! xx
DeleteBeautiful)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, nice post :)
ReplyDeletehttps://dajanaerd.wordpress.com
It makes me really want to spring and summer Sonia!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your comment,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion
I'm very excited for spring! Our temperatures have been rising, and it's finally time to break out the skirts and dresses. Though I'll likely be tired of it within a few months too.
ReplyDeleteAngelina Is | Bloglovin'
Ahh yes, extreme hot weather will do that for you xx
DeleteLOVE THIS!
ReplyDeletewww.thewonderlanders.com
I love that first sweater. Floral prints are so pretty. I can't wait for spring to come around!
ReplyDelete~Andrea Tiffany~
http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com
Enjoying your botanicals I must say! xx adaatude.com
ReplyDeleteAmazing prints, I love them all!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
I totally feel you on the botanical patterns, I'm currently obsessing over everything with banana leaf prints!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a lovely weekend Sonia!
X
Anjelique
http://www.anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv
I love those botanical prints! Nice trend! Thanks for sharing and have an amazing Sunday S!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Nice picks dear! Great trend :)
ReplyDeletemystylishcorner.blogspot.ba
In love with 1. !
ReplyDeleteBoth style are outstanding the second one grab my eye.
ReplyDeleteI love the coat number 3.
ReplyDeleteSeems pretty chic
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Here I can't wait for Spring Sonia! These gorgeous prints would definitely work for my Spring wardrobe!;)
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
I can see you rocking them Jeanne xx
DeleteThese prints are so pretty! I love the pink coat x
ReplyDeleteJosie | Sick Chick Chic
Absolutely love botanical prints and your selection is amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashion-soup.com/
i love these, the jacket is so unique!
ReplyDeletedanielle | avec danielle
It's a crazy thought to think your summer is ending, whilst is ours is yet to start - I have a feeling i'll never stop finding that fascinating! Your selections are lovely, particularly the maxi dress. They're each mature alternatives to playful floral prints :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Good inspiration ^^
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
love that third coat!! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Animated Confessions
As you look forward to the end of summer, we're anticipating spring. No matter the season, I can see lovely botanical prints like these being suitable.
ReplyDeleteLoving these prints!!
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
love this coat
ReplyDeletehttp://www.queenhorsfall.com/
Nice round-up of fashion wear, dear! Gonna check them out! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWOW I'm in love with the prints! So pretty :)
ReplyDeletexoxo, Aldora
Aldora Muses – A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog | Instagram
Ohn sweetie, thanks a lot. :D
ReplyDeletethen I'd like to see how it looks!
I really love this kind of spring colors, and paterns :D So lovely!
NEW FASHION POST | Trend Alert: Bomber Jackets
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Great picks, Sonia:) That trench coat...and it's so reasonably priced to boot!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! xo
ReplyDeleteB4S Sheila
Beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.
ReplyDelete** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Matic Lipstick in High Heels Review and Swatch
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Gorgeous, gorgeous pieces! I love number 3! Beautiful print!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
I wish it was warm here, I'm sick of the cold now and it's expensive :P Loving the playsuit this is why I need summer so I can wear my playsuits again!!
ReplyDeleteMeme xx
New Post:
What's On Your Nightstand?
www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk
Gorgeous prints! Loving the post!
ReplyDeleteDora www.BangsBang.com
cool prints!
ReplyDeleteOh I love all of these so much! What fun, pretty prints. I think my favourite is the little romper!
ReplyDeletehttps://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com
Yes that romper is lovely! xx
DeleteYes it is approaching! And these prints are HUGE for the spring and summer, nice round up here.
ReplyDeleteAllie of
www.allienyc.com
Oh my gosh, these are such great picks! I love that jacket. The prints are all so vibrant and full of energy.
ReplyDeleteStephanie ● Sartorial Diner
Stunning pieces! The zebra print is so cute. You'll be stylish and chic in any of these!
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
Oh wow! Such fun prints, Can I have one of each please?
ReplyDeleteThat dress is absolutely stunning! I love it!
ReplyDeleteConnie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy
Yes, Sonia! I feel the same exact way! It's impossible not to be swept up in the floral springtime phenomenon (or the Fall PSL phenomenon;). As the saying goes, nature gives to every season a beauty all its own. You know me....I love sunshine and heat lol....so I'm really looking forward to the Spring season. And I would buy everything floral print if I could could. That coat though....what a gorgeous statement piece. Love your picks girl! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Rita and thank you for the comment love! Moving to the US I feel like would definitely be in the cards in the future and I'm glad to say I'll have at least one friend over in Cali now hehehe xx
DeleteOh that zebra print is magnificent. So unique. My favorite by far!
ReplyDeleteVelveteencockroach
Love these picks- they're interesting without being overly feminine. Definitely digging it!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Love these print pieces so much!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669
gorgeous set, love all pieces
ReplyDeleteI'd love to know your opinion on my new post
fashion blogger italia
kiss
All these prints are looooove :) Can't wait for spring!!
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
Oh no, not for me hahaha! I'd rather winter days all year round! xx
ReplyDelete