Pantone announced the colours for the 2016 some time now and while I whole heartedly embraced quartz (lets face it, who doesn't adore this precious shade of blush) I wasn't too enamoured with it's counterpart serenity. While it is a nice enough hue, personally I'm not sure about it in terms of anything sartorial. That said I did find some lovely pieces over on
Banggood that may just have convinced me to become more accepting of this colour. Like that lace skirt. Swoon. I let myself become overly frightened of it's muted vibrancy, being such a creature of habit, staying true to my loves black, white and grey. But I did say that I intended to make this a year of overcoming fears and what better way then to begin with something as frivolous as this.
-Sxx
1. Women double button coat breasted pocket belt outwear
2. Platinum PU leather flower round women gold wrist watch
3. Women bow irregular hem long sleeved patchwork t-shirt
4. Pocket casual sexy split loose long cardigan
5. Women slim bodycon hollow lace floral crochet knee length high waist pencil skirt
I am absolutely loving that dusty pink/ quartz colour, it's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Sonia :)
X
Anjelique
http://www.anjelique.com.au snapchat: anjeliquetv
I love the mix of the color :)
ReplyDeleteI like the watch, very unique. Xx
Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration
That blue lace skirt is the standout piece for me too! And it would work wonderfully with grey and white....haha!
ReplyDeleteI prefer to admire pastel accessories, pastels don't look great on me.
Away From The Blue Blog
I love these colors for fashion. Gorgeous skirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
I love the jackets and coats would choose the first
ReplyDeleteche meraviglia questi colori e quella gonna *_*
ReplyDeleteThe skirt love the color and style.
ReplyDeleteThe pantone color looks so classy and feminine.
ReplyDeleteInstagram | Style Post - Do what you want ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN
xo, Alyssa
I love this two colors!
ReplyDeleteEliana,
http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/
I love the pieces, they look so trendy <3
ReplyDeletehttp://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
Quartz is an awesome colour! I don't own any clothes in it, but I should change that! Definitely caught my attention!
ReplyDeleteSun and Sany - Bulgarian Travel and Leisure Blog
Love the coat and skirt!
ReplyDeleteThe hues are amazing!
http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/01/get-look-gwen-stefani-atelier-versace.html
I really like this.
ReplyDelete** join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
NEW POST: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush
I'm all about rose quartz as well since I already love shades of blush. Gosh is that coat gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAh! I love this shade of pink! Gorgeous pieces, the coat is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
Love the skirt
ReplyDeletehttp://retromaggie.blogspot.com/
I need that floral lace skirt, it's so feline and just romantic! Not sure how much I would wear it especially with my little one but hey, want and need are two different thing altogether, eh? ;-)
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Like this wishlist :)
ReplyDeleteBLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.
nice proposal!!
ReplyDeletewww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
I feel you on your loyalty towards black, grey and white, Sonia! ;)) And this lace skirt could spice up any monochrome look.
ReplyDeletexoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
gorgeous picks
ReplyDeletewendeeisaacs.com
Happy 2016 my sweet friend! I LOVE your picks inspired by Pantone's Color of The Year! I want that double button coat! I think Quartz is such a beautiful color and is perfect year-round whereas Serenity is appropriate for the Spring & Summer months! :)
ReplyDeletewow damn great selection. i Need that fab coat
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Rio, Bangkok, Australia...
SO inspiring!
ReplyDeletexx Elisa
Francine’s Place | Diy and Lifestyle Blog
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin | Pinterest
Sonia, you're killing me! You have such a great eye for chic pieces - although I'm not a fan of Banggood, I must say the coat looks lovely in the image shown here :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
These colours look so awesome together, right?! I adore the first coat and the skirt you chose here!
ReplyDeletexx
This is beautiful! Happy Friday.
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
YESSS for pastels! It is surely a color theme that I love wholeheartedly! <3
ReplyDeleteI simply cannot wait for spring to come as I have some gorgeous shades of pastel clothing in my wardrobe that are screaming to be worn! :)
www.callmemaddie.com
I was so glad to find both colours already in my closet :) I particularly love the pink.
ReplyDeleteI was glad to find these colors already in my closet - specially the pink !
ReplyDelete