Jessica Stam photographed by Greg Kadel and styled by Ekaterina Mukhina for the December 2010 issue of Vogue Russia.
Merry Christmas!
Wishing all my amazing readers and supports all the very best over the Holiday season. May it be filled with much love, peace and abundance. May your giggles turn into roaring laughter and your belly swell with sumptuous homemade food. Please keep in mind that this time of year may not be so jolly for all, so be sure you reach out to loved ones, both far and near and spread some love. Kindness always goes such a long way. And you never really understand how much a humble smile can do to someone who is feeling those noxious blues.
In the spirit of things, I'll be taking the next week or so off to spend some quality time with the fambam and friends. Though you'll still find me active over on Snapchat - soniademacedo (snapcode at bottom of page) and Instagram - @soniademacedo. So be sure to follow if you're having Coco withdrawals.
Until 2016 lovers,
-Sxx
![]() |
| via fashion gone rogue |







Have a nice time with your family! Happy Christmas. Gemma x
ReplyDeletewww.jacquardflower.uk
You sure do have a way with words babe, my giggles will hopefully turn into roaring laughter and indulge in food food and more food I will. Have fun with family and I wish you a very merry Christmas darling. Stunning model btw.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-doesnt-happen-without-me.html
Have a wonderful Christmas as well and I am following your snapchat updates for sure :)
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Merry Christmas to you too! ^_^ Thanks for sharing this glamorous post!
ReplyDeleteADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
Love the post ♥! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletexx Selina
SelinasInspiration
Love the post. Merry christmas love <3
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. Xx
Lots of love,
Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration
This is a really cool editorial! Love the use of light! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a merry Christmas! You're right, it's all about people and love and friends and family, it's good to just relax and enjoy each other's company. Enjoy your blog break and have a happy new year!
Away From The Blue Blog
Have a great time with your family and friends! Happy New Year! x
ReplyDeletewww.elabellaworld.com
Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteHoliday Party Style Guide ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN
xo, Alyssa
I love Jessica Stam! Where did she go? I hope you had an amazing Christmas x
ReplyDeleteJosie | Sick Chick Chic
Stunning pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://martasfashiondiary.com/
Interesting photos :)
ReplyDeleteBLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.
Hope you enjoyed your Christmas, have fun with your family on your week off!
ReplyDeletehttp://skylish.co.uk
Lovely! Merry Christmas to you too!x
ReplyDeleteAimeeSueXO
Bloglovin
So beautiful shooting!!!! I hope you had a very happy Christmas Sonia!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion
Wonderful! Love this editorial :)
ReplyDeleteSelftimers Blog | Bloglovin' | Instagram
Love your post, great content!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays
MyLyfeMyStory
Merry Christmas! I love the color Red! It's such a striking and powerful color.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Wonderful editorial!
ReplyDeleteTanya
www.StripesNVibes.com
BlogLovin
So fabulous.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like Jessica Alba.
Love the shots :)
Happy Holidays.
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
The red dress is amazing
ReplyDeleteStunning pictures! Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteFashion Soup
Merry Christmas, S! Hope you're having a wonderful time with your fambam and friends! See you soon!
ReplyDeletesunandsany.com
So fierce! I love it Sonia! Buone Feste! Happy Holidays! Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi
ReplyDeleteRed is perfect for Christmas!! Hope you enjoy the Holidays!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/
this is fierce. I love thw hole conceptualization
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays
<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
I hope you have a lovely week's break Sonia - and what a great editorial to share for whilst you're gone, Jessica Stam is a goddess!!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Love this editorial! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas dearest! x
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
Stunning shot!! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAdi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com
Hope you had a great Christmas celebration, Sonia and wishing you a happy new year!
ReplyDeleteReflection of Sanity | StayLean Tea Australia Giveaway
Amazing!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/
Love the post totally...it's AMAZING..
ReplyDeleteLove, Neha
www.uniinstyle.com
Stam looks amazing here! And hope you had a very merry Christmas, lady!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Awesome photos!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Marie Roget
wow! so fierce!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Animated Confessions
Happy News Year's Eve, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics by Vogue :)))
xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
What an amazing editorial! Happy new year Sonia!
ReplyDeletexx
June Wants It All - Indian fashion and lifestyle blog
Wow love this dress! Happy New Year darling x
ReplyDeletewww.bibigoeschic.com
beautiful pics ! :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
I love these photos, but I really love that hair style and color! Happy NYE my friend, can't wait to follow you through 2016!
ReplyDeletexo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
http://michaelajeanart.com
Happy New Year, Sonia!!!
ReplyDeleteI just had to share this post with my 13 year old grand-daughter who, btw, recently informed me that she wants to model shoes when she grows up, lol....
Enjoy your time with your family and friends. I'll be back to blogging in 2016, yippee!!! Stay safe:)
Happy new year fabulous! I hope you're having a great time with the fam.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/01/stepping-into-2016.html
Incredible editorial Coco, thank you so much for sharing! Speaking of Coco withdrawals yes I've been having them!! I had to take some time off of blogging but I am back now and so happy to be on your page ;) Time to follow each other on INSTA! Hope your new year is just RAD!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/
https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/
https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow/?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/kell_menow
amazing shots! happy new year!
ReplyDeletei'm very into red right now - especially with pumps!
ReplyDeleteTIFFANYXOXO.COM
Happy new year Sonia. Wish you all the best for 2016! Hope you had lovely holidays.
ReplyDeletewww.glamdevils.com
This is really lovely! Happy 2016 dear!
ReplyDeleteSTYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
Happy New Year!)
ReplyDeleteLovely post, amazing style of writing love it
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing babe !!
Happy New Year !! xXx
http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
This is such a nice editorial, Sonia. It's been a while since I read Vogue Russia (it's been about 10 years since I moved to Canada), but I am not surprised that their editorials are still on point.
ReplyDeleteHope you had an amazing time with your family and friends. I wish you a year full of happiness, joy and success:) Cannot wait to see your 2016 posts!
http://www.yuliannova.com/
beautiful post!
ReplyDeletewww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
Fab photography! I wish you all the best in the new year, be happy, healthy and inspired S!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
OMG and Oh lala! Such a hot and sexy editorial, love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
I'm loving this looks :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
xo
STYLE VANITY
Such an amazing collection! Wishing you a fabulous year, hope you're having fun with your family and friends.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
Such cool photography! Happy New Year! (:
ReplyDeleteNati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com
Happy New Year, Sonia! I hope you had an incredible Christmas and New Year with your loved ones. :) Wish you nothing but the very best for 2016. Loving those photos hun, the psychedelic photo effect really have a huge impact on the outfits.
ReplyDelete-- new blogpost in my blog :)
Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
The model is simply stunning! Happy 2016, babe! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous editorial! Perfect for the holidays :)
ReplyDeleteFashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/
I remember it when it first came out. Always liked Jessica Stam, too bad I haven't heard of her lately.
ReplyDeleteVelveteencockroach
Gorgeous!! Enter to win my giveaway! http://www.diaryofafashionista.com/2016/01/firmoocom-giveaway.html xoxo
ReplyDelete