Have you ever pondered over the ideal Fashion Week? Like were you to take helm of say, Australian Fashion week then where, what and who would it entail? Farfetch posed this question and I have to admit I had a great deal of pleasure contemplating it. Like the 'there', which I felt a stylish mix of iconic Melbourne and Sydney locales was due; however, evidently based in Melbourne Town. Dreamy locations like the Bondi Iceburgs and The Rocks for Sydney and a home base at The Esplanade in St Kilda for Melbourne. Being fixed waterfront is essential. And in a perfect world, the Flinders Street Station Ball Room would be available to hold the most exquisite shows for labels like Romance Was Born. The what would be an obvious array of Australian designers, like Dion Lee and Toni Maticevski. And with international headliners like Alexander McQueen, Wang and Victoria Beckham to entice. Lastly the who would include a gaggle of stylish bloggers and guests like Alexa Chung, the Hadid sisters, Leigh Lezark, Sarah Harris, and Lily Aldridge.
Importantly what does the ultimate Fashion Week ensemble comprise of? For me it's a glorious feud between minimalism and embellishment. Femininity and fierceness. A tenacious need to embody and evoke ones personality and uniqueness in a confluence of equally passionate and energetic influencers, whilst still remaining authentically you. Stripes, because stripes. A bit of platinum sparkle (yes you read that right) with understated and impracticably high heels, which are a requisite for sashaying between shows; chauffeured no less.
xoxo
CLOCKWISE
Embellished cuff by Maison Margiela
Drunken love ring in black diamond and white old diamond by Drew&Even
Thin five finger rings by Eddie Borgo
Hollywood pumps by Aquazzura
Fringed clutch by Pierre Hardy
Embellished top by Alberta Ferretti
Striped pencil skirt by Dion Lee

Lovely post, your choice is amazing :)
ReplyDeleteNew post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/fashion_detail.php?id=31
would u like to follow each other on gfc?
xo, kanchan
wooow such a damn great look
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Dubai, Provence, Phuket...
Precisely the reason why, if I had the chance to attend Fashion Week, I'd be graying my hairs over it; there's so much to bring to the event. If I ever had the courage to go, though, I think this look would fit right in. Nothing like platinum sparkle and stripes to make a statement. I'd perhaps switch the stilettos for a chunkier pair -- impractically high heels, but a more grounded pair, if you'd like.
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN
I really like this post.
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on social media. Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!!!
Kiss,
SELMA
MYBLOG
G+
BLOGLOVIN’
FB
INSTAGRAM
I really like this post.
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on social media. Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!!!
Kiss,
SELMA
MYBLOG
G+
BLOGLOVIN’
FB
INSTAGRAM
Is good to attend to these fashion shows and compiled the design as reference also compared and see the similarity of each designer. Your collage is outstanding I will wear that skirt in a minute great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie xx
DeleteOh well, I never thought of it but definitely that would be my ideal scenario as well, so dreamy, And definitely your ensemble would be perfect to join some dreamy shows, love that fact is minimal and luxury at the same time. Kisses Sonia! xo
ReplyDeleteThe question got me thinking on what to wear too. The look you have plan on is fabulous and elegant.
ReplyDelete(◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin
Totally besotted with this set!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Amazing picks Sonia! I love the pumps!;)
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
I would so wear this!
ReplyDeleteEmma | With A City Dream
Love the mix of elegant and edgy you put together in this looks. Definitely a fashion week worthy outfit. I wore sneakers to NYFW last week haha.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Nothing wrong with sneakers Rowena xx
DeleteGreat selection dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/plaid.html
this embellished crop top is so gorgeous! I would wear it so many different ways :)
ReplyDeletewww.samanthamariko.com
That is such a gorgeous top!! I wish I'd been more daring with my London Fashion Week outfits but I was too sick to think ..
ReplyDeleteJodie
Alajode.com
Beautiful outfit. Love the striped skirt. It's so stylish. xo, Teng
ReplyDeletehttps://itsjustteng.wordpress.com
Great selection! Love the top, the clutch,...everything
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING this post! Great work! You are amazing! xo
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bri
www.cityfashiongirl.com
www.youtube.com/briannadeg
Follow Me On Bloglovin!
Aww thanks Bri xx
DeleteLove this pot! You're so true about fashion week - a little bit of everything :) we're in love with the embellished top by the way...
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out our latest post x
LOOK LOVE WEAR
Love that clutch, and the embellished crop and the striped skirt would be beautiful together! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
This would be the perfect FW outfit! Wish I had this last week!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theavantguardian.com
Oh that embellished top is everything! Geeze, this whole post is amazing. Great eye Sonia!
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh I am obsessed with this outfit! That top-omg I want it <3 I would love to be at Fashion Week-I can't wait until the day I can do it!
ReplyDeleteOlivia | Her Name Was Celebration
I liked, nice post :)
ReplyDelete*XoXo
Helena Primeira
Helena Primeira Youtube
Primeira Panos
That type of skirt can make almost every figure so sexy.. love the look with the top. Sophisticated yet edgy :) Gorgeous shoes too.. I'm loving the color!
ReplyDelete-- new blogpost in my blog :)
Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Ohn, in this case you are a lucky girl :D I'm crying because I want and I need a new Iphone :(
ReplyDeleteAmazing construction. I really love the outfit :D
NEW TIPS POST | Save the contents of your blog against COPIES
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Oh no :o(
DeleteThis is the perfect look for a fashion week, I am totally in love with that top!
ReplyDeleteNice post!! Love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
wow, love the fringed clutch :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelyattitude.com
http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
Absolutely loving those shoes!!
ReplyDeleteX
Anjelique
www.anjelique.com.au
gorgeous outfit. stellar shoes :)
ReplyDeletethose shoes... i am in love
ReplyDeletehttp://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk
really nice outfit!!
ReplyDeletewww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
You picked out some great things! I've never really thought about your question actually. I think I'd have to go to certain FWS before I can answer that hah
ReplyDeleteN- Naomi in Wonderland
I fell head over heels in love with the top and skirt and then I clicked on the links to check the price...dang girl, I would need to sell both kidneys to afford them. LOL!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Bahahahaha Shireen! Well this is a dream ensemble after all xx
DeleteIt's amazing!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Alice Cerea,
Fashion blogger Alice
Nice... with charm, style, special touch... All! Marvelous!
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
I love that diamond encrusted crop top!
ReplyDelete- Liz Lizo
www.LizLizo.com
That's a really great outfit! I love the black and whites mixed with green heels!
ReplyDeleteHeba xx || The Heba│Bloglovin│Instagram
Love that combo! Classy and edgy at the same time! Perfect to join the fashion week!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
I have always thought fashion weeks are more to gather fashionistas at one place than showing the trends actually. But I am no expert, so it might sound a bit foolish. Really like that set, Sonya! You always pick the best items and put them together so well!
ReplyDeletesunandsany
Well you do have a point S, Fashion Week is intended to highlight new collections but of late it's become more about what's happening on the outside xx
DeletePerfection! I love every piece, the top is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
The Australian Fashion Week is definitely a must! I love Dion Lee's designs! This guy is amazing. And so your spectacular styling, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteJOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
He really is! xx
DeleteYes, yes, yes! I love Romance Was Born. And you have some great picks here! That skirt looks positively gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteStephanie @ Sartorial Diner
This outfit inspiration is so pretty, love the heels!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mintnotion.com
Oh I just adore the skirt!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
Oh yes yes yes! Fashion Week is definitely a mix between minimalism and embellishment, I wouldn't want it any other way honestly. It's gorgeous as it is. Love the outfit you chose! The striped skirt is gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'
<3
DeleteFemininity and fierceness, impractically high heels. You hit the nail on the head girl. The look you put together is amazing. Any and every girl would be happy to wear it. Every piece is so fabulous.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
Thanks Idu xx
DeleteFemininity and fierceness, impractically high heels. You hit the nail on the head girl. The look you put together is amazing. Any and every girl would be happy to wear it. Every piece is so fabulous.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
Hi Sonia, this look would totally rock every fashion week. London, New York, Milan... If I had the money I would wear it too. Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeletexx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com
Ditto Mira xx
DeleteAmo tantissimo questo abbinamento
ReplyDeletefashionseducer.com
Great selection dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/paradise.html
So beautiful combo: these heels are really amazing!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
Love this outfit idea!
ReplyDeletewww.susannahzabelle.com
Such a cool combination! I look forward to your next post!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Chanel
JEMAPPELLECHANEL.COM
The bag top and heels are to die for! Amazing selections Sonia!! xx
ReplyDeleteJune Wants It All - Indian fashion and lifestyle blog
I love your choices, this is a clash of both shy and fierce merge together and combined, you have a lethal weapon for fashion! I totally just love the fringes and the to the beaded blouse. What a gorgeous gorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
www.thefrugalblogger.net
Aww thank you Abby xx
DeleteThis outfit would be so perfect for fashion week!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
I love the shoes too much!
ReplyDeleteDora
www.BangsBang.com
I think you described that perfectly- femininity and fierceness! I love a beautiful balance of both. that midi skirt is so gorgeous, what a timeless piece! :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
It sure is a beauty! xx
DeleteLove this! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin
Aw this is such a stylish and sexy look! Really classy one!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Gorgeous look! Perfect for fashion week. All the details are so nice.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Great outfit! Such great shoes! x
ReplyDeletehttp://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/
gorgeous.. i love the top..
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is killer! I just stumbled across your cute blog! I love your style!
ReplyDeleteYou should come link up over at my style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up
I love that top! I feel like it would look killer under a leather jacket with some skinnies :)
ReplyDeleteLaura
http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com