For the love of stripes and anything with spikes.
I can't deny my love for stripes and if you follow me on Instagram you would be well aware of said fondness. It's an adoration not limited to those traditional, nautical styles, though they are strongly favoured. It also extends to more modern designs, shapes and silhouettes; like this marvellous shirt from Boohoo. Bold and wonderfully accentuated, somewhat reminiscent of sleepwear but so much more superior. It's become a piece that has surprisingly come to be on high rotation, mainly because of its sheer effortlessness.
Truthfully this ensemble was put on a whim, a mad dash minutes prior to my ride arriving (hence the somewhat dishevelment). Without a moment to spare I reached immediately for this shirt knowing it would charm and compliment. Thankfully the wonderful people at Happiness Boutique also happened to gift me this gorgeous necklace, which was a perfect amount of gold and attitude to polish this look. And while my lips were naked in these images, rest assured this matter was taken care of after the fact, with a quick swipe of my #6 rouge pur couture whilst seated in the backseat of the car. Delightedly any pot holes that would have comically arisen in such situations made zero appearances.
WEARING: Boohoo shirt, J Brand jeans, Windsor Smith heels, Rebecca Minkoff handbag, ASOS ring and bracelet (similar), The Fifth watch (similar) and necklace c/o Happiness Boutique.
BEAUTY NOTES: nails - OPI - Don't bossa nova me around.
Photos by Elizabeth Oro





you look fabulous my dear, very nice outfit :D xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've just discovered Boohoo on ASOS recently and I must say that the prices are so good! Your shirt is definitely something I would wear! Great outfit lady!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat, they do have some pretty chic pieces! xx
DeleteI love this outfit! I have a weakness for stripes also :) The necklace you are wearing is beautiful. You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHailey
www.themiddlecloset.com
Thanks Hailey xx
Deletechic and classy look!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
I want this whole outfit now! Like, as in I want to wear it now! LOL! You look so fabulous!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
<3
DeleteI love that top! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
Love the necklace and the shoes!
ReplyDeleteVisit Valencialala.blogspot.com
Shop @vanitygoods
Boohoo! My love! I think 90% of my wardrobe came from Boohoo - not even sorry.
ReplyDeleteI adore that shirt, and you've styled it so well! I've literally just done a huge shop so I can get free shipping, all because I needed to own that shirt.
Thank you for being my excuse. >:)
Christie's Take on Life. x
Hahaha! Anytime! Enjoy it babes xx
Deletegreat look and i just love these photos :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com
ReplyDeleteLove the accessories with the stripes! Also really like the neutral nail color. I've worn a similar shirt like that and did it with black nails so I need to try it with a pastel color like yours now! ;)
ReplyDeleteTIFFANYXOXO.COM
Sometimes the quick outfits seem to be the best of choices! This look is wonderful, and I'm a stripes lover myself. I'm inlove with the heels!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
Love ur monochrome outfit dear :) wana follow on gfc?
ReplyDeleteNew post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/fashion_detail.php?id=28
xo, kanchan
I love stripes too! Gorgeous shirt Sonia!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
Hi Sonia! So nice to see an outfit post from you, you should make more! The necklace you got is super cool and you look super stylish and glam, love the heels and all the accessories, stripes and spikes are my obsessions as well. Kisses! xo
ReplyDeleteI know Lilli, finally right! I want to make more, just have to be available when my photog is too. That can be difficult though, we'll see xx
DeleteOhn Gosh!!! thanks a lot for your comment <3 You're so nice :D
ReplyDeleteWell, you look so PERFECT. I really love the details :D
NEW TREND ALERT: Grunge Style | Hot or Not?
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
<3
DeleteWhat a great. great outfit; stripes and spikes, yes please!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN
The shoes omg!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing :)
Have a wonderful day doll,
xoxo
Johanna.
http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com
Awesome style, I love it especially your amazing necklace. Thank you for sharing, you look lovely!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.bridesonamission.com
Completely understand your love for stripes. I love the structure of them and the fact that if they are the print on an oversized workshirt like yours it gives an outfit that perfect put together but casual fuss free feel.
DeleteRae | Love from Berlin
Great look, your sandals are TDF!!!
ReplyDeletexo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Ahhh I know right! xx
DeleteYou look amazing love the top from boohoo stunning.
ReplyDeletethe B& W shirt is perfect on you
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
http://www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
Fabulous look! The striped shirt is tres chic!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theavantguardian.com
Loving the shoes and accessories!
ReplyDeletewww.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
I can tell from the close up that the fabric of the shirt must be really comfortable. I love shirt/button down and fabric choice is important in them. Those stripes just add 'oomph!' to that top of yours. Hot shoes too!
ReplyDeleteIt really is and best of all it's super soft xx
DeleteI just love your hair!! With the entire outfit you look great
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
Love that necklace!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Brooke|LookBrooke
So cool and chic look
ReplyDeleteLove it
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Hi Sonia, your accessories are on point in this post! Love your style X
ReplyDeletehttp://www.leopardandspice.com/
I love all the cute accessories against the simple shirt and colors!
ReplyDeletewww.samanthamariko.com
Beautiful shirt! I am such a fan of stripes, too. x
ReplyDeleteThat is one fabulous blouse and I love your simple and chic way of styling it!
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Such a fun outfit! Love the shoes and that striped shirt!!
ReplyDeletexo Lacey
http://www.myboringcloset.com
Love this look with the stripes! The heels are fantastic! Have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeletexo, Bry
Swept.Away.to.Ayutthaya.Naughty&Nice
Love this look with the stripes! The heels are fantastic! Have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeletexo, Bry
Swept.Away.to.Ayutthaya.Naughty&Nice
Thanks Bry xx
DeleteSuch a stylish look and those look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
*I mean those shoes :)
ReplyDeleteHi dear! Nice look! Lovely necklace
ReplyDeleteChiara
www.shesinfashionblog.com
That blouse is perfect- so many ways to wear, and I'm totally digging all the accessorizing here. Gorgeous, lady!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
That shirt is super adorable. You look so chic. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!
ReplyDeleteNice outfit and beautiful photos♥♥
ReplyDeletechocolateandsunset.com
Your combo is really beautiful
ReplyDeleteGlowyshoe blog
You look so cute! I love these stripes, great styling girl!
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
beautiful bag and shoes!!
ReplyDeleteKisses darling
Bellezza pour femme
That is a lovely striped shirt! :) You can never go wrong with stripes, they are such good outfit pieces as they go with everything and require so little thinking! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd of course you know already I love your bag! :)
Away From The Blue Blog
new post on my blog <3
ReplyDeleteYou look good in stripes and I can see why you like this top. And I love how you paired with the quilted bag, so chic!
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
This entire outfit is simply perfect! I love the stripes... and can we talk about the shoes!? So pretty!
ReplyDeleteConnie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy
Hehehe I know, they're pretty awesome xx
DeleteHi dear and thank you for your visit. I like very much that shirt. Is not a simply stripe.... really nice!!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog when u have time! Today I have a new post!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
Eni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
I love the statement necklace!
ReplyDelete-
Cec
Dearest Lou
Ahhh, finally an outfit, Sonia! <3 Fantastic piece you've choosen, dear. Looks gorgeous with stripes, kinda artsy! Wanna see more of your #ootds! ;) Happy Weekend, Sonia!
Deletexoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
Bonito look e os acessórios também.
ReplyDeleteIsabel Sá
http://brilhos-da-moda.blogspot.pt
Bonito look e os acessórios também.
ReplyDeleteIsabel Sá
http://brilhos-da-moda.blogspot.pt
I love your necklace!
ReplyDeleteInternational Giveaway on my blog http://lookwhatimwearingtoday.blogspot.com
I love stripes too, Sonia:) What a lovely outfit. You should do more outfit posts:)
ReplyDeleteI'll try xx
DeleteAmazing look, as usual <3
ReplyDeleteThe Cutielicious
http://www.thecutielicious.com
Federica
Marvelous clutch and shoes, i want all!!!
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
Gorgeous outfit, I am loving the stripes and I need those shoes in my life! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelnicole.co.uk/
Waw I love this post, good job dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://culore.blogspot.ro
FOLOOW ME VIA GFC if you don’t already
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Lovely necklace!
ReplyDeleteAlessia
new post
THECHILICOOL
We have something in common Sonia. I love stripes too. You look gorgeous. It's great to see an outfit post on your blog. The necklace looks adorable as well btw. Wish you a happy Friday!
ReplyDeletexx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com
What a beautiful outfit Sonia! Absolutely am loving the stripes
ReplyDeleteN- Naomi in Wonderland
this looks so beautiful :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelyattitude.com
Gorg look girl. Im in love with the Boohoo shirt ... and your watch is stunning too x
ReplyDeleteCaitriona | Blog
lovely necklace
ReplyDeleteI have a thing for stripes too
haha
xxx
http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/
I love your look.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute, too.
The bag is pretty.
I follow you, if you would like to follow me, that would be nice. :)
Check out my blog
http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/
So pretty and I love the necklace!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
I'm so in love with this look! Jewelsfrom Happiness Boutique are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi
Outfits that come together easily are usually the best ones! Love your striped top!
ReplyDeleteLove this look, cant go wrong with stripes! x
ReplyDeletehttp://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/
Your accessorizing is definitely on point! Love your style!
ReplyDeleteHave a WONDERFUL weekend!
With love,
Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
THE KAWAII PLANET
love all details!
ReplyDeletehttp://differentcands.blogspot.com/
Love what you picked from Happiness Boutique! We also have the same handbag (which I use way too much)!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
I'm beginning to do the same with mine too Tina xx
DeleteWow! Love this post, you look stunning, girl. <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lauramacij.com/2015/09/red-blazer-dream.html
love this!
ReplyDeletewww.thewonderlanders.com
I love your shirt!!
ReplyDeletewww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
Obsessed AGAIN. Do you ever get it wrong?? The necklace and the shoes have got me seriously swooning.. :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/
https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
https://instagram.com/kell_menow/
Hahaha! Aww thanks Kelly xx
DeleteYou can never go wrong with stripes! Your necklace is gorgeous and I love those heels!
ReplyDeleteJill
Doused In Pink
I love a lot this blouse
ReplyDeletehttp://roselixx.blogspot.it/
Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove, Didi of Frances and Flair
KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram
Ah! It's so lovely to see an outfit post on your blog Sonia. I definitely don't have enough lines in my wardrobe that don't scream 'nautical' at the top of their lungs haha. This is a great look on you, particularly the heels :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Beautiful photos! love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
love those tassels on your heels! super cool!
ReplyDeletekelseybang.com
What an awesome look! I also love your musing posts!
ReplyDeletexox
Chanel
JEMAPPELLECHANEL.COM
LOVE your striped blouse and heels! You look great!
ReplyDeleteWishes & Reality
Hi sweetie, such a beautiful look, I really love the necklace so delicate and chic!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Glamoury Armory Blog
a new post is now up on my blog, sweetie! :D xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look great in stripes, Alexandra! Happy Sunday, ladies! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAww.. I'm so happy to see an outfit post from you! Looking so elegantly chic :) Stripes is such a timeless trend, I don't think there's a year when I don't see it as a famous trend.. always a great look :) Obsessed with those shoes.. and your handbag is amazing <3
ReplyDelete-- new blogpost in my blog :)
Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Took me a while Christine, hoping to make it somewhat regular, if I can get schedules to correspond xx
DeleteSo great to see an outfit post of yours! The necklace is gorgeous and it matches your style. Hope to see you on your blog more often.
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Hope so too Anouk, definitely working on it xx
DeleteAbsolutely love Windsor Smith, this outfit is great!
ReplyDeleteThe Style Icon
I absolutely love this!
ReplyDeleteSTYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin
I love your bag ! :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
I'm a huge fan of stripes as well! They're so chic and minimalistic, and look absolutely amazing with black jeans! I love the bangle you have on your right wrist, it's so delicate and balances everything so well.
ReplyDeleteAngelina Is | Bloglovin'
I love it head to toe! Gorgeous shoes!
ReplyDeleteDora
www.BangsBang.com
I also love so much stripe blouses, really beautiful and elegant casual outfit
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
I have spent all evening reading your blog, thanks for the great post, lovely as per usual! xx
ReplyDeleteMy Little “Fashion” Box Review
Awww thanks Talisa xx
DeleteLovely outfit! I really like that shirt
ReplyDeleteLaura
http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com
Fabulous look. I am loving the striped top!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
icingandglitter.wordpress.com