There's something enticing about a nomadic life. The liberation from conformity and the celebration of a carefree spirit. Much like the halcyon days of the seventies. Freedom, peace and love baby. Woodstock too. It's no surprise that this era in time is my favorite. Not for the fashions but for what a good few souls cherished and believed. I'm overly smitten with this editorial. I feel like were I born in the 1950's and had my twenties to revel in the magic that was that era it would transpire exactly as depicted above. Decadently luxe faux furs, leather, legs and androgynous styles booties. Living out the back of an estate car, switching it up between a motorcycle and guitar. Possible nudity too.
Romanticism at its finest.
-Sxx
![]() |
| via visual optimism |






These pictures are amazing!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
This editorial is awesome! You always find great inspirational photos!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
what a beautiful editorial sonia, really inspiring!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I love photography!
ReplyDeletehttp://beewritesx.blogspot.com
The editorial is amazing! I'd love to live a nomadic life where I don't live in the same city twice, travel the world and just enjoy myself. I think that would be incredible <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'
Completely agree with you on that xx
DeleteLove the pictures, so inspiring :)
ReplyDeletehttp://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/
Outstanding editorial love it all.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.junewantsitall.com
Amazing editorial Sonia! I hope that's a fake fur :D The 70s were so cool :)
ReplyDeletexx
Yes, I like to imagine that it is faux myself xx
DeleteAmazing editorial.Love the 70's style
ReplyDeleteTwagFashion
You look amazing, and these photos are just incredible.
ReplyDeleteJenn | Jennifer Jayne
STUNNING photos and cleverly named 'halcyon days'. Epic, free, and just so YOU. Keep doing what you're doing!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
www.kellmenow.com
Hehehe thank you Kelly xx
DeleteIn love with this editorial!!!
ReplyDeletexo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
I'm in love with editorial, too, and how grand it would be to live in liberation from conformity (and clothes)!
ReplyDeleteA side note: It's incredibly odd that I've visited your blog quite a few times and not subscribed?! You write so well!
May | THE MAYDEN
Aww thank you May xx
DeleteThese photos are stunning and you are so beautiful! Kisses,
ReplyDeleteVera
The Flash Window | Bloglovin
Such cool photos. Definitely have the carefree spirit vibe.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Inspiring photos, I love this post!
ReplyDeleteStyle by Avery
omg how awesome These shots are!
ReplyDeletelena
http://skinnycature.com/my-3-fave-sunnies-trends/
These are absolutely stunning images! I love the raw grit to them that counteracts the soft textures of the styling. So so great!
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra
such a fantastic editorial! the styling is so great :)
ReplyDeletehttp://katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Truly amazing pics =)
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog
Wow these are amazing photos!!
ReplyDeleteCandice Beauty Candy Loves
This shoot is too cool- oh so 70s! :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Seventies were amazing and this editorial is absolutely beautiful! Perfect mood!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
Agreed xx
DeleteThis editorial has a really awesome carefree vibe and the styling and photography are totally on point. The 70's were definitely simpler times.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
So beautiful and inspiring shooting!!! Kisses from Italy (and thank you for your visit),
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
Love the mood here! The really furry coat is insane! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
I know right! xx
DeleteWow, these photos are actually amazing! You have such a great blog!
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
Thank you Lorna xx
DeleteSuch gorgeous images :)
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
That looks like a great editorial! I can definitely 'see' the story too! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
Wooow amazing editorial :o
ReplyDeleteNEW OUTFIT POST | Black Is Always Classic
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Loving the photos!
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Twitter
Very nice post.
ReplyDeleteKisses. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
http://culore.blogspot.ro
FOLOOW ME VIA GFC if you don’t already
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Incredible photos! You look amazing! Have a fun week!
ReplyDeletexo, Bry
Swept.Away.to.Italy.Naughty&Nice
Incredible photos! You look amazing! Have a fun week!
ReplyDeletexo, Bry
Swept.Away.to.Italy.Naughty&Nice
oh wow, these photos are PERFECT!! Love it :D <3 xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow interesting you identify with that time. Come to think of it, I've always felt I belonged in the later modern TV interpretations of Agatha Christie's Poirot novels, which were based in the 1960s (heavy injection of art deco etc). Sonia, we need to find a time machine! :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
So wonderful!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
I can't believe it's an editorial from 2014, looks like it was from the 70's. Gorgeous shots and definitely loving the retroness of it.
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
That's awesome! I'd love to see a picture of how yours turned out!
ReplyDeletelong hairstyles for women
Awesome pictures, great execution.
ReplyDeletewww.fashionfresta.com