Doutzen Kroes by Josh Olins and styled by Alistair McKimm for the March 2015 issue of WSJ Magazine
There is nothing quite like a morning when it is the weekend. But as fate would have it, I am working on this (another) arctic morning. And a Sunday no less. Blasphemy! What I would give to be lounging within heated confines with a loved one; nothing but bare feet and a plunging neckline in the form of a black silk chemise. Pancakes would likely be involved too.
How are you spending your Sunday?
xoxo
![]() |
| via fashionography |








I'm going to the beach and enjoy the sun on this Sunday. You may already morning but my Sunday isn't here yet:). This black silk is sexiness Sonia:). You have the right to wondered why I'm late reply::). My blog was down since Thursday and work work:). Have and enjoy your free Sunday Sonia. Xbox.
ReplyDeleteTanya
http://attraction2fashion.com
Hope work at least goes quickly for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying this Sunday actually - I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Sunday, so it feels like an extra bonus day to get ready for the week ahead, haha!
Away From The Blue Blog
doutzen looks stunning here! and my Sunday is spent by sleeping my jet lag off, hope you had a good Sunday!
ReplyDeleteBLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK
x
This is one of my favorite top models! She is such an inspiration! Perfect bod, face, everything! Wonderful photo session.
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Agree, Doutzen is a fantastic model and mother! Love all the delicate cami pieces! Beatiful #allblackeverything looks and very inspiring. I hope you've had a relaxing Sunday though, Sonia!? Happy Monday!
Deletexoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
Great shooting and clothes!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2015/07/giveaway-evil-eyetote-bag.html
these are insanely beautiful
ReplyDeletewww.wonderlandclothing.com
Stunning editorial she is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGosh, the model look absolutely charming in the pix! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm lazying around this Sunday... blogging and planning my upcoming holidays. Love these photos of Doutzen; she is one of my favourite models.
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
gosh these photos make me feel ugly! x
ReplyDeleteHannah | Heyitshannaah
Incrível... Um maravilhoso e belo domingo.
ReplyDeleteWow!! So beautiful shooting! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
Sundays are definitely made for relaxing and not working. Hope you didn't have to work for too long. It's a lazy Sunday in NYC as it's too hot and humid to head outdoors.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Happy Sunday to you! Don't work so much ;) Wow Doutzen is gorgeous (as usual) what a lovely post..
ReplyDeleteXO K
www.kellmenow.com
great song great photos!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
Stunning beauty!! I love pancakes too.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Beautiful photos! I spent my sunday watching fireworks! :D
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
So awesome! Hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDelete** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
This is one excellent editorial!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2015/07/see-you-in-greece.html
This is one excellent editorial!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2015/07/see-you-in-greece.html
Beautiful photos and great Sunday inspiration! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mintnotion.com
These photos are beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net
Lovely photos! I feel like I want to wear them all :) By the way, I just sang that title, it's a lyric on a song I often hear but don't know the title xD
ReplyDeleteSTYLE VANITY
Hello again. Have a nice day Sonia.
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
If only I looked this good every morning hehehe
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
Oh I had the laziest most delicious Sunday in my bed. Divine I tell you. Read my book, didn't leave my onesie.. it was great!! Hope work wasn't too awful babe!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com/
Wow stunning shots!
ReplyDeletexx
Really...nothing like lazy mornings :-)
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
I love Doutzen so much, one of my favorite models and this entire spree is so lovely! Also. I often have to work on Sundays, I use it as a "catch-up on work I couldn't finish during the week" day. But considering I work from home right now I can kind of create my own schedule so I often take a mid-week break.
ReplyDeletex- Naomi in Wonderland
Awesome editorial she is just perfect !
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.sorananistor.com
Wow these photos are beautiful, amazing inspriation.. if only I lounged around on Sundays looking like this :')
ReplyDelete//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx
Doutzen is seriously such a major babe!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
This lookbook is so beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://differentcands.blogspot.com/
I love Sunday mornings:) This editorial is so sensual and beautiful. Boutzen looks great, she kind of reminds me of Denise Richarson in Wild Things.
ReplyDeletehttp://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com
Hi darling, pancakes are a must!! I love this pictures!! my Sundays are always perfect with my little ones!! Have a perfect day! xx
ReplyDeleteGlamoury Armory Blog
What a beautiful editorial! I love love love Sunday mornings! They're one of my favorite times of the week :)
ReplyDeletebe the plebeian
She's the most beautiful angel in my eyes, Doutzen is just perfection! My Sunday mornings are meant for cleaning so I much prefer Saturday mornings. LOL!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
She is such a babe! Love the look!
ReplyDeleteMiranda
www.thechicstreet.com
beautiful girl and photos !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mosaictrends.com/
Great photos
ReplyDeleteKiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/