Who here does not adore Schutz? I think it's safe to say that you all do. And what is not to love? Conceptual, fantastical and most importantly attainably affordable. Their designs in general posses ingenuity and a sort of grace, if you will, that draws you into their irrevocable charms. This fancy footwear brand has stuck fast within my heart and become a favourite of mine because of its quality and substance, timeless appeal and style beyond its years. Like these beauties above. A combination of my preferred hue in the colour spectrum, black and the once again on trend snakeskin with an overall 70's hippie slash rocker vibe. Shoe porn at its finest. Honestly don't think I've ever met a pair from these guys that I haven't irrationally lust after? Have you?
Like it? Snare this babe, right here ladies.
ex oh ex oh

They are works of art! I can see why you're lusting after them
ReplyDeleteThese heels are off the wall! Really like the intricate design with the snake skin print on the back. A show stopper in itself! :) xo~ Lena
ReplyDeletewww.felinecreatures.com
Those heels are to die for!! Talk about creative design.. love how timeless it is.. and can suit a ton of outfits. Nothing is better than a great pair of heels.. :)
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Agreed Christine xx
Deleteamazing nail polish color!
ReplyDeletehttp://heyprettything.com
I love Schutz heels! Their design is always incredible, although I have to say, I wish they were a little more comfortable :)
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
Ahhh yes, that old chestnut :o(
DeleteSo different, and fun!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
I love the color of that essie polish nails you posted!
ReplyDeletewww.bonjourchiara.com
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page
Thank you. I think I'm becoming more obsessed with it than the shoes now lol xx
DeleteWaaw fabulous shoes !! :)
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
Love this shoes!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/
I love these sexy heels they will look great with jeans, dresses you name it. Is always good to have a pair of heels you cannot get enough of especially from a designer that know how to impress us with the details.
ReplyDeleteThese are sooo pretty! You can style 'em with so many different items, love it. xo // Naomi in Wonderland
ReplyDeletePerfect shoes for the summer season!
ReplyDeleteI love love these pair!
http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/
Agreed! xx
DeleteI don't get women who say they don't really care for shoes, they're my ultimate soft spot! These babies are gorgeous, the colors, the print, everything is <3
ReplyDeleteFashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/
I honestly don't think I've ever met a gal who has admitted to not being smitten with various pairs her entire life! I can't image a person thinking so, ever! xx
DeleteSimply Charming shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://biteboo.blogspot.dk/
Gosh, that's certainly a hot pair of shoes! xoxo
ReplyDeletehot!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sandals! =D
ReplyDeletehttp://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jessica
I love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
Those strappy sandals are to DIE FOR! Love!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Oh wow what a pair of statement heels! I don't think I could pull them off, but they certainly are eye-catching! I also love the handpiece you picked! Such great finds!
ReplyDelete<(') hoda | joojoo azad
Thanks lovely xx
DeleteOh yes, these most definitely deserved a post of their own - they're gorgeous! I love the snakeskin backs to them and particularly that it's done tastefully, which seems to be a rarity! Have a wonderful week, Sonia :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
That is my favorite part of these shoes! xx
DeleteThese are so cool! They look like art. Now I want them too
ReplyDeleteLeftbankgirl.blogspot.com
They are very pretty heels! :) I think they don't look like the most practical pair, but when they are this pretty, does it really matter?! haha! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
Probably not but yeah, doesn't matter hehehe ;o)
DeleteLove that shade of essie polish that you picked out :)
ReplyDeleteXX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass
Ummmmm dying over those heels! I dont think they can get anymore fabulous!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
I know right! xx
DeleteCool heels)
ReplyDeletemary-tur.ru
I have been lusting after the red version of those heels! So beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
Oooh yes, the red pair are pretty divine themselves xx
DeleteI absolutely need these heels in my life!
ReplyDeleteConnie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’
I liked the sentence: shoe porn at its finest. Amazing shoes!
ReplyDeletemmm those shoes are so cute. I like those kind of trendy sandals.
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
love those heels :D
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Alice's Pink Diary
Oh well till now nope but as soon as I saw it, I checked out the site and fell in love too! They are pure perfect, cool design, great pattern, sexy heel and that irresistible '70s vibe which I adore, pure perfection!:) I see them so good on you Sonia, totally your style! Many hugs! xo
ReplyDeleteThey have the most amazing pieces Lilli, glad I could introduce you to them then. I know a few pairs myself that I could see you totally rocking! xx
DeleteI love Schutz, these sandals are TDF!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a Lovely day Sonia!
xo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Aren't they Paola! xx
DeletePerfect sandals, so so sexy, and love the details :)
ReplyDeletewww.taimemode-fashionblog.com
They are gorgeous and I so need a pair!! haha :)
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Twitter
Incredibly awesome!
ReplyDeletelena
http://skinnycature.com/cooking-with-hello-fresh/
These ankle wrap sandals are just gorgeous! AAAAAAAAH! Great pick, Sonia:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing sandals! I love Schutz!
ReplyDelete-Tatiana
We Shop in Heels
Great, great heels :)))
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
Obsessing with these shoes now :)
ReplyDeleteI adore their shoes! These are absolutely stunning! I want them;)
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
I love that shoes! :)
ReplyDeleteSTYLE VANITY
I must be living under the rock because I'm not familiar with the brand at all. Eeekk! Shame on me! Definitely loving the shoe porn and that is one very sexy pair, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
;o)
DeleteI love these shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteChiara
http://blog.pianetadonna.it/shesinfashion/
These heels look gorgeous! I want! Now!
ReplyDeletewww.LUXESSED.com
Oh very gorgeous shoes
ReplyDeletexx
www.sakuranko.com
Fab heels! Love it.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
These shoes have a lovely structure and such an artful look. What's not to love?
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Wow they truly are gorgeous and I love the idea of wearing them with some dark blue polish.
ReplyDeleteDanika Maia
http://www.danikamaia.com
Wow, these look like the most uncomfortable but most fabulous shoes ever lol
ReplyDelete— Michelle | MXP STYLE
Pain and fashion excellence go hand in hand sometimes... ;o)
DeleteSuch amazing heels! x
ReplyDeleteThe Belle Narrative
oh my god. i want them!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Pics. I love it!
Check out my new post on my blog about the Lady in Red - Provence!
http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
Posts online about Military Style, Overknees, Hollywood, Beijing, South Africa ...
Such beautiful heels! I need! http://ashaopryhirsi.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeletePerfect shoes!! Love it! ;)
ReplyDeleteKisses from Spain.
Xoxo, P.
My Showroom
What beautiful shoes.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
I totally agree. This shoe is to die for. Have a great day, Coco!
ReplyDeleteJasmine ♥
For a Real Woman
Gorgeous pair of shoes! Too bad they are so high, but I'd risk and put them on if I had them! Yes, shoe porn at its finest! To be honest, this brand isn't very familiar to me, but from now on I'll remember it!
ReplyDeletesunandsany
;o)
DeleteLove the shoes, perfect for summer parties x
ReplyDeleteOh these shoes are so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes! Soooo fashion and pretty :)
ReplyDeleteBisous,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
Oh Sonia:) Sonia. If I ever missed replied your last time please forgive me. You know I didn't mean too. I've been super hectic so far this week. Omg, these shoes:) aren't they amazing? I wish I have them on my hand now:).
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of the week:).
Tanya
http://attraction2fashion.com
love these shoooes, awesome:) xx
ReplyDeletedresses-and-travels //@susandollparts
Awesome! Love your blog <3
ReplyDeletewww.deaddsouls.com
Thanks Lydia xx
DeleteShoes to die for!!! :D
ReplyDeletexxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it
Oh wow these are bold! Love the rope details. xx
ReplyDeleteafashionneverland.blogspot.com
I just realized lately all I wear are flats or sneakers, but a good sexy pair of heels are just too good to pass xx
ReplyDeleteM
Love their shoes! Nice nail polish choice as well :)
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
These babies are definitely worth lusting!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi
I want these heels! xx
ReplyDeleteMargo Raffaelli
These heels are perfection!
ReplyDeleteSo sexy! I love the layout. XXX
ReplyDeletewww.stylewaxpoetic.com
Thanks K xx
DeleteLove absolutely these shoes! They're fantastic! Kiss
ReplyDeletehttp://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/
For a girl who considers strappy heels the best material things on earth, these top the list! I drooled when I saw this post.
ReplyDeletewww.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com